Annoying One

Only my Heart can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„So what do you want to speak about?“ The man crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Minri with a curious expression.

“First of all…is your name Sehun?” She showed him the cup from before so he could read the name on it. His eyes widened a little bit and he looked at the ground like he was lost in his thoughts. But he went back to being curious when he nodded and answered her.

“….Yes, my name is Sehun…Oh Sehun. And what is your name?”

Why did he hesitate?

“Choi Minri”

They both stared at each other for some minutes until Minri broke the silence with her question.

“I-I wanted to ask you if you don’t find it kind of weird how you're living right now, Sehun?”

Sehun scoffed and showed her an annoyed expression what made Minri pout a little bit.

“Well, to be truth it’s really weird to have a beggar in my own flat” His stare made it obvious that he meant her with the statement and this time it was Minri who scoffed.

“I’M NOT A BEGG-…ok forget it. Let’s try again” She took a deep breath to calm her nerves because Sehun was really something she never wanted to deal with. “There are some things wrong with you like why did you hesitate when I asked you if your name was Sehun?”

Minri walked nearer to him and Sehun walked back a little bit every time she came nearer. Soon they both were wandering around the flat while she asked him some question he always answered nervously and shakily.

“When was the last time you spoke with a person beside me?”

“Uh some time ago…yes”

“And when you’re not here, what are you doing then?”

“S-Surely more than you that’s for sure”

“Aw come on don’t say such things like that Sehunnie and be honest”

“Did you just give me a weird nickname? Don’t call me like that I’m not a child!”

Minri rolled her eyes at Sehun’s childish behavior but she knew something was wrong with him. He acted weird and moved back from her like he was really scared.

“Okay…then here’s my last question…did something tragic happen to you?”

Sehun gave her a blank stare and they stopped walking. He was lost in his thoughts until Minri whispered nervously.

“Did you die?”

This question made Sehun really angry and his face darkened at her. Minri stepped back when she felt his dark aura and just when she wanted to calm him down by resting her hand gently on his shoulders, her hands went through his body touching nothing at all.

It was like the last time when he couldn’t grab the phone or fell through the wall. They stared at each other in the eyes in silence until Minri repeated what she did and her hands went through him again. Embarrassed Sehun covered his body with his arms and called her a ert.

“I just want you to see the truth!”

“I’M NOT DEAD!!!”

He suddenly shouted and both of them start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter