Scare off!

Only my Heart can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

„You will be gone ghost! The power of heaven will clear this area!”

Sehun and Minri stared in silence at the man standing in the apartment and shouting nonsense. He was splashing something like water at the ground while he was repeating these sentences.

“He can’t even see me” Sehun stated bored and shook his head. “Why does he even have such a weird name?”

“Mr. Lxorcist, splash it a little more to the left. The ghost is standing there” Minri just ignored Sehun and showed with a small hand gesture where Sehun was standing. But even though the man kept splashing water, he never hit Sehun with it because Sehun just left them.

“This is such nonsense. Wish the water away from the ground later, Minri”

When Sehun was gone Minri turned to the man standing beside her who began to sweat from all the arm movements.

“You can stop it doesn’t help….what is even your real name?”

“Oh but it must help! My real name? It’s Kim Myungsoo”

She nodded at hearing his name and escorted him to the door. For the last time they shook hands, smiled at each other and Myungsoo said one last thing to her before going away.

“Don’t forget to call me over when he appears again! I must protect you from the bad ghost!”

Yeah sure, he’s more lazy than scary.

On the next day Minri called over a bunch of women which ran around the apartment with candles in their hands. Sehun’s stare was just as blank as Minri’s while they were sitting on the couch beside each other.

„This apartment will be on fire when they continue playing with fire here“ Sehun averted his gaze to a nervous Minri who followed every step the women did.

“Oh the pillow is on fire!” One of the women shouted and the other ones panicked to put out the fire.

Sehun whispered to Minri “I told you so” before both of them ran to clear the chaos.

 

The days continued like this and Minri called different people to help her getting rid of Sehun but sadly none of them managed to do it. Each of them thought with their methods they would be successful and Minri even had hopes. But Sehun was always beside her and made fun of the people who tried funny things to get rid of him.

After all this Minri got really frustrated and just wanted to gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter