Mysteries and Ghosts?!

Only my Heart can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Hello here is Choi Minri. I just wanted to ask if you have the phone number of the people who let me rent this apartment?” Minri left her apartment and made her way downstairs while phoning with the broker from before.

“Why? Is something wrong?”

“No, no I just wondered who lived here before.”

“Um well...the woman I spoke with didn’t want to tell me something. It was something about a family tragedy, so I didn’t ask more. I don’t need any more drama in my life” The broker chuckled after her last sentence and Minri stopped walking.

A family tragedy?

“Do you think the one who lived here before…is dead?” Her voice was just a whisper and something deep inside her got nervous.

“Let’s hope so! Otherwise you can’t get a proper rental agreement but don’t worry everything is alright. Enjoy the view from your apartment, your large couch,-“

After she went out of the outdoor, she hung up and couldn’t listen to her sarcastic broker anymore.

She needs to do something.

And what’s the right thing you do when you want to know more about ghosts?

That’s right; you need to read something about them.

The streets where full of people and Minri often bumped into someone. But the people where in such a hurry that they didn’t even apologize and continued walking.

She only shook her head and entered a bookstore. The weird thing was that this bookstore was special because it was named ‘The lost Planet: Occult and Mysterious Bookstore’.

…What a weird name.

Without any special thoughts beside the name of the bookstore, Minri went to the shelter full of books about ghosts.

Her hand pulled out a book about the afterlife and she flicked through the book. It was a really weird book and she understood nothing, but what was even weirder was the warm breath on her cheek.

…wait…warm breath on her cheek?

Before she could even react to check if she was right a deep voice whispered into her ear.

“Do you need help? You look kinda lost.”

For a moment Minri wanted to scream but she held shut and stepped a little to the side. With wide eyes she saw a tall man looking at her with big questioning eyes.

“NO! I mean…do you believe in something like that?” She didn’t even ask why he was creeping behind her and just showed him the cover of the book she held.

“Well, until you believe in it…hehe…oh that book isn’t so great. I recommend the book from this author

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter