Am I dreaming?

Only my Heart can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like Sungyeol said, Minri tried to enjoy every minute of her life. She was often outside and met many of her old friends again. Together they went shopping, eating or just enjoyed themselves in parks.  But none of these friends were like Sungyeol to her.

He was a special person to her and they knew each other since elementary school. Sure they had sometimes little fights but it always ended with someone buying ice cream for the other one to make it up. On the next day they would be the best buddies again.

Sungyeol was there for her when she needed him and she was there for him when he needed her. The friendship of them was envied by many people around them but nobody could ever break their friendship.

Not even past girlfriends of Sungyeol or past boyfriends of Minri.

Sungyeol was the more easy-going type and was always open towards his girlfriends. But as soon as he saw the love for his girlfriend going away or when her love for him was getting weaker, then he didn’t even hesitate and broke up.

Minri was the exact opposite of him. She took relationships serious but was always unsure about her feelings. Many boys broke her heart and after every break up, she got more restrained after meeting someone who showed interest in her. And after the incident two years ago, she stopped having relationships….

What happened on that day was clearly on her mind. That call that changed everything…

Losing someone dear to her…

Minri took a deep breath with closed eyes when she remembered the past. It was hard for her to speak about that incident and Sungyeol was the only one who knew about it. That was one reason for him why he always arranged dates for her without her permission.

“That idiot…always trying hard” A small smile appeared on her face when Minri thought about Sungyeol’s stubbornness.

At first it was really burdensome for Minri to go to all these dates arranged for her and she didn’t even know these men. But after some time it was normal to go to four dates per week. Sadly the right one never appeared and she stopped hoping.

“He never stopped doing that…oh well I have a round of ice cream good by him” She turned around and snuggled herself into her pillow. Slowly she was drifting to sleep until a familiar voice broke the silence.

“Can you tell me what the hell you’re doing in my bed?”

As fast as lighting Minri was sitting on the bed and looking with wide eyes at the man that was standing in front of her.

It was him.

She th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter