Fateful Meeting

Only my Heart can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minri POV

It was the third apartment for the day and the mood of Choi Minri just dropped even more.

“Doesn’t this apartment look great? It’s so big and you can do many things in here!” The broker looked with hopeful eyes at her and was kind of nervous.

Minri had a frown on her face and the size of the apartment didn’t make it better.

It was really too damn big.

Even the furniture was disturbing her. All the different lights, pictures, sculptures and colorful furniture’s didn’t please her taste.

‘Too Flashy’ she thought and walked around, ignoring the broker nervously shifting around.

She sat down in the big fire-red couch that looked like a really big bed. When she leaned back, she immediately fell back and laid half on the couch and half on the ground.

“Yeah…I will do sooo many parties in here that this apartment will fulfill his mission. I can even open a hotel with so much space here!” Minri sarcastically answered her and stood up to threw her arms into the air out of frustration.

The broker sighed and looked defeated.

“I guess that means a no…”

“That’s right!”

Later they walked out of the apartment and Minri pouted at the thought of not finding an apartment for her again.

“If I would just know what you REALLY want then we could find something. I mean there are so many apartments in this city…” The broker stopped walking and so did Minri.

She knew exactly what she wanted but the perfect apartment didn’t show up yet. How she wished to finally find one…

Suddenly a blue colored paper flew straight to her face and she couldn’t see anything. She looked at the paper and saw an adress of a house for rent and immediately recognized the adress. When she turned around to see a big house standing be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter