Daily life

Only my Heart can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

The gentle breeze rushed through his hair and brushed aside his bangs. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sweet sound of the rustling trees and soon the scent of beautiful flowers filled his nose. Slowly, he breathed in the pleasant scent and let out a relaxed sigh. Spring showed itself from his best side. Oh how beautiful life would be when it was like the beginning of spring…

But it wasn’t.

“Hey, you hit the teacher!”

Sehun blinked a few times before realizing what even happened. Like always, he was lost in his own world and came back after something hit him. He picked up a paper ball in front of him and touched his forehead where the pain slowly began to appear.

Yep, the shot was totally a jackpot on his forehead.

“Ok, so who the hell threw that damn paper ball?” The paper ball was in Sehun’s hands now and he scanned the whole classroom to spot the culprit. All of the students stayed still and didn’t dare to make eye contact with him. One of the students shifted nervously in his seat and Sehun immediately noticed it.

He slowly walked to the student, bent down and looked into his eyes. The poor boy tried to avoid his eyes more but failed miserably after seeing the serious eyes of his teacher.

“Mind telling me who threw that to me?” Slowly a smirk appeared on Sehun’s face when he saw that the boy got more nervous and now he was sure that it was him.

“I-It was m-me Mr. Oh” Finally the boy looked at Sehun and bowed down in apology. “I will never do it again! I’m sorry!”

The smirk on Sehun’s face disappeared and he crushed the paper ball in his hands. He placed the crumbled paper on the desk of the student and tapped his shoulder. Still nervous, the boy looked up and saw his smiling teacher.

“Good that you said the truth I’m proud of you” With that Sehun went back to his desk and sat down. Soon he was in his own world again and totally forgot his students.

Speechless all of the students in the classroom stared at him and shook their heads. They were used to the weird behavior of their teacher but again and ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter