Chapter 5

Mission TO-GET-HER

Kyuhyun : I can’t believe they make me buy instant ramen for them. And why did I agree to buy in the first place?

 

Kyuhyun whines all the way home. Then, he realized a few cctv were set along the neighbourhood road.

 

Kyuhyun : Since when did the cctv are here?

 

Then he stopped in front of a house. He saw 2 workers were setting a cctv there when suddenly a familiar girl walked out from the house while carrying a tray of cookies and 2 cup of milks. He hid himself behind a tree.

 

Soojung : Have some. I bake some cookies.

Worker 1: You don’t have to, miss.

Soojung : Ey, I bake a lot. Thus, you’re working so hard under the sun. You must be tired.

Worker 2 : We’ll enjoy the cookies, miss. Thanks!

Soojung : Keep up the good work. I’m going in first.

 

Kyuhyun : Jung Soojung? She lives here? [smirk]

 

A few minutes later, he arrived home.

 

Kangin : Bought the ramen?

Kyuhyun : Ramen is all you care about, huh?

Leeteuk : Hurry and cook us some!

Kyuhyun : You know, there was once when I cooked for my younger brother because my parents weren’t home and he suffered from poisoning… because of my cooking. He suffered so much because of diarrhoea for a month.

Ryeowook : Forget it! Forget it! I’ll cook.

 

Ryeowook gets up and ramen the ramen in the table. He walked a few steps to the kitchen before he stopped.

 

Ryeowook : Ya, you don’t have any younger brother!

Sungmin : I don’t know why he’s so slow to catch.

Ryeowook : You guys are cruel.

Kibum : Ya, I’ll help you!

Heechul : Zhoumi, you’re still with your books?

Zhoumi : I have to because I wasted my times 2 days ago watching movies with my cousins.

Siwon : You went to watch a movie? I guess your cousin is a girl. That’s why you can’t refuse her.

Zhoumi : A girl and a boy. But the girl doesn’t act like one so I don’t know if I can call her a girl.

Leeteuk : Is she the same age as us? What’s her name?

Zhoumi : She's a year younger than us. Her name is Amber. Come to think about it again, she went to same school as Jung Soojung. I think she once mentioned about Jung Soojung to me. They’re pretty close I guess.

Kyuhyun :Tthey are? [grins]

 

After finished eating, Leeteuk who lost while playing star craft earlier when Ryeowook and Kibum were cooking the ramen, went to the kitchen to do the dishes as the punishment.

 

Shindong : Kyuhyun-ah, take this opportunity to approach her.

Kyuhyun : I already have some plan to do for tomorrow.

Zhoumi : What are you planning?

 

Then, Leeteuk shouted from the kitchen “Ya! Are you guys going to leave me out? I wanna join too!” before he put off his apron and leave the undone dishes in the sink and went to the living room to join them.

 

Leeteuk : Tell us what’s the plan?

Kyuhyun : I’ll prepare a surprise for her and I won’t tell you the details.

Leeteuk : What the..? I ran out from the kitchen for nothing!

 

Leeteuk pouted before he went back to kitchen to finish the dishes.

 

Shindong : By the way, have you heard bout Soojung’s ex-boyfriend?

 

Leeteuk shouted from the kitchen “STOP TELLING STORIES WHEN I’M IN THE KITCHEN!”

 

Heechul : Then, should we just sit here like a statue?

Yesung : We’re going to continue the story anyways. Just listen to it from there, okay?

Shindong : You guys know Minwoo sunbae, right?

Ryeowook : Do you mean the basketball’s leader?

Shindong : He was Soojung’s boyfriend.

 

Leeteuk shouted from the kitchen again “SERIOUSLY? HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND? AND HIS GILFRIEND WAS SOOJUNG?!”. Leeteuk’s shouting from the kitchen ruined the mood. Kangin closed his eyes in frustration.

 

Kangin : Ya, Leeteuk-ah. Come here. I’ll help with dishes later!

 

Leeteuk joined the boys while smiling like a fool “So, what happened to them?”

 

Shindong : They dated for 2 years but broke up because Minwoo sunbae went to US to join a professional team there. I heard they had a big fight before they broke up. You know, Soojung really loves him but he left her for basketball. So now, she never trusts any man.