Chapter 15

Mission TO-GET-HER

“Soojung-ah, come out for a sec, someone wants to meet you,” said Hyejeong who were in charge of the control room.

“Who?” Soojung asked but Hyejeong didn’t answer and just smile instead. Soojung walked out from the room and saw Minwoo standing behind Hyejeong with a bright smile.

“Oh, oppa,” Soojung said indifferently.

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” Minwoo asked.

“It’s not that.. I’m just..”

“It’s okay,” said Minwoo who was still smiling.

“Is it okay if I borrow her for a while?” Minwoo asked Hyejeong and Sora. Hyejeong nodded.

“Yes you can but don’t take it too long, I can’t handle this by myself,” Sora said.

“Where are we going?” asked Soojung but Minwoo doesn’t answer her.

 

After walking for a while, Kyuhyun and the others took a rest under a tree while enjoying their ice cream.

 

“You look so scary earlier,” Hangeng said as he reminded how Kyuhyun scold the girls.

“But why did you get all worked up? They were talking about Jung Soojung, not you,” Yesung asked.

“And, if I remember it right, you used to hate Soojung, right?” Kangin added.

“Yeah…. I used to..” said Kyuhyun.

“It’s so not like you to defend someone you don’t like,” said Shindong.

“I said I used to! It’s not like I still hate her!” Kyuhyun suddenly exploded.

“Ya, Cho Kyuhyun, you don’t have to get so angry about this,” Sungmin said, scared if Kyuhyun might acted like earlier again.

“Sorry,” said Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m gonna ask you again. Honestly, is there anything bothering you?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Yeah, you’re getting worse by day,” Siwon added.

“Guys, I need to ask you something,” Kyuhyun said in a low voice.

“Yeah, ask everything you wanna ask,” said Zhoumi.

“Since when have I been acting like this?” Kyuhyun asked. Everyone looked at Leeteuk. They were smiling to each other.

“I think I’ve gone crazy..” Kyuhyun added. He was serious.

“I think I’m jealous seeing Minwoo-sunbae talking with Soojung,” he continued.

“I think I saw Minwoo-sunbae here,” said Donghae.

“What? He’s here?!”

“Yeah, I saw him, too. He looks happy and I saw him holding a bouquet of flower,” Ryeowook added.

“NO, Jung Soojung!” his heart is screaming desperately. He quickly ran to the broadcasting room.

 

“Is Jung Soojung here?” Kyuhyun asked Hyejeong who were busy arranging the songs that have to be aired. She was shocked seeing Kyuhyun in front of her eyes. Kyuhyun was breathing heavily and sweating crazily.

“Ch-Cho Kyuhyun?” Hyejeong were in dazed.

“I’m asking you if Jung Soojung is here!” he exclaimed.

“No, she’s not here. She went somewhere with Minwoo-oppa,” said Hyejeong carefully.

“Minwoo-sunbae? Haisyh!” he almost cursed.

“Do you know where they are?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No, they just go without saying anything,” Hyejeong said. Kyuhyun thinks for a while.

“May I go inside the broadcasting room?” Kyuhyun asked while looking straight into Hyejeong’s eyes.

“Yes, yes you may,” said Hyejeong, stunned by Kyuhyun charm.

“Thanks,” said Kyuhyun while smiling and gave a light pat on Hyejeong shoulder which makes her more irrational.

 

“Excuse me…. What’s your name?”

“O-Oppa? My goodness! My name is Na Sora,” said Sora. She couldn’t believe her eyes that Kyuhyun was standing in front of her.

“Urm, Sora-ya, I have make an announcement. Would you mind?” Kyuhyun asked gently.

“OMG, you called my name! Of course! Of course you can,” said Sora.

“Thanks. You’re the best,” said Kyuhyun. Sora was about to faint from over happiness.

“Ah.. Ah.. testing, Jung. Soo. Jung. Testing, ” Kyuhyun said as he was testing the microphone.

“Soojung-ah, it’s me Cho Kyuhyun. Where are you now? Are you with Minwoo-sunbae? What are you guys doing together? Are you getting back together? Don’t. Soojung-ah,  I have a confession to make but…” he paused.

“Soojung-ah, I think I like you. Can you give me a chance?” he continued.

 

Leeteuk and the others including Victoria, Amber, Sunyoung and Jinri heard what Kyuhyun was talking through the speaker and were happy for him. But the girls and Soojung’s admires were unhappy and confused by Kyuhyun’s sudden confession.

 

“Ya, Jung Soojung! What are you doing here? Hurry and go to Kyuhyun-oppa. I think he’s still in the broadcasting room,” said Sunyoung who has finished her performance stage and were on her way to meet Jinri.

 

Without thinking twice, Soojung ran to the broadcasting room. Luckily he was still there. Kyuhyun was happy to see her at first but then he was Soojung was holding a bouquet of flower.

 

“Are you getting back with Minwoo-sunbae?” Kyuhyun asked in disappointment.

“Are saying the truth?” Soojung asked. Kyuhyun looked straight into her eyes.

“Or are you saying because of the bet?” Soojung added.

“The bet? What.. How did you know about that?” Kyuhyun almost forgot about the bet they made.

“I just happened to know it. Tell me, is it because of the bet?” Soojung asked.

“I’m sorry. In the beginning, I approached because of the bet but not now. I sincerely like you,”

“How would I know if you’re telling the truth?”

“I don’t how to prove it to you but… I really like you. I promise that I’ll make you happy,”

 

Soojung seemed hesitated for a while. Then, she gave the flower that she was holding to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was puzzled but still took it.

 

“Minwoo-oppa.. told me to give this flower to someone I like..” said Soojung. Kyuhyun smiled brightly.

“So, he wasn’t trying to start over with you?” Kyuhyun asked.

“He knew I liked someone else before I even realized it myself. I don’t why I keep hoping to see you every day,” Soojung confessed shyly.

“Is that it? So, do you accept my confession?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Of course I do, you stupid oppa,” Soojung said.

 

~THE END~

 


 

I'm sorry if the ending is boring. I really don't know how to write a good ending to a story. So, I hope you like it. And now, I have to focus on studying. Hope I'll write a new fanfics better than this next year ^^