Chapter 14

Mission TO-GET-HER

“Kyuhyun-ah, here, wear this,” said Zhoumi while throwing a pair of clothes he took out from Kyuhyun’s wardrobe. Kyuhyun stared blankly at the clothes.

“Are we going somewhere?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We’re going to take you for a walk. You seemed like having a problem. What’s bothering you?” Donghae asked.

“Me? No, I’m fine,” Kyuhyun said half-heartedly.

“Come on, we are all ears. It seems like a big problem. You were listless and pale and wouldn’t eat nor talk much lately,” Ryeowook said.

“Am I?” Kyuhyun questioned. He let out a small sigh.

“I must have gone crazy. I’ve been thinking of Soo…” Kyuhyun paused. He didn’t realize that he has been acting like that because of Soojung.

“Soo.. what?” Kibum asked. They all knew what Kyuhyun was about to say, but they wanted Kyuhyun to know it himself.

“No-Nothing,” Kyuhyun said, puzzled.

“Hurry and change your clothes. We’ll wait outside,” said Leeteuk.

 

WELCOME TO DIAMOND GIRLS’ HIGH SCHOOL’S OPEN DAY!” written on a banner placed at the entrance of the school. It was still early but the atmosphere in school was already festive.

 

“What are we doing here?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Amber invites us to come here and she said ALL of us must come,” Heechul said and intentionally emphasized the word ‘all’.

“Tell her I’m sorry but I don’t feel like going to this kind of event,” said Kyuhyun as he took a step to go.

“Oh, you guys are here, too!” Henry shouted as he ran towards them.

“Wah, it feels great to see you guys again. Do you know how much I miss you guys?!” Henry said full of enthusiasm in his voice.

“Good to see you again,” Hangeng said.

“This kid is as hyper as always,” said Yesung. Henry let out a small giggles.

“Let’s go in!” said Henry as he pulled Kyuhyun along with him.

 

Meanwhile, the atmosphere in the broadcasting room was chaotic.

 

“Sora and Dohee were in charge of DJ-ing, right?” said Victoria.

“Yes, but Dohee’s mom called just now and informed that Dohee is sick and are admitted to the hospital now,” said Amber.

“What should I do? I can’t do it alone,” said Sora.

“I can’t believe this is happening at a time like this!” said Sunyoung.

“We need to find Dohee’s replacement as soon as possible. This event is about to start now,” said Jinri.

“I can’t because I have to be the host for the Talent Stage,” Victoria said.

“Me, too. I’m in charge to handle the participants there,” Amber said.

“I have to prepare for my performance later,” add Sunyoung.

“And, I have to handle our class’ café,” said Jinri.

“Soojung-ah, you aren’t doing anything, right?” Sora asked.

“What? Me?” Soojung shocked by Sora’s question.

“Please, Soojung-ah. Just this once! Please~” said Sora.

“But, don’t blame if anything goes wrong,” warned Soojung.

“Don’t worry Soojung-ah, you’ll do well,” convinced Victoria.

 

Kyuhyun and his friends together with Henry were walking around the school. They could hear the girls whispering to each other, mesmerized by how good looking Kyuhyun and the others are.

“OMG, Cho Kyuhyun is here!,”

“Ya, look at my face. Do I look awful? I can’t let them see me like this!"

“Handsome guy with handsome friends! I could just die,”

“They’re so handsome. Should I say hi to them?”

 

Few minutes later, the event started with Soojung’s voice echoed throughout the school.

 

“Hi and good morning to all of you. Welcome to Diamond Girls’ High School’s Open Day. I’m Jung Soojung together with Na Sora will be your DJ for today”

 

After listening to Soojung’s voice the girls who were complimenting Kyuyhyun and the rest changed.

 

“Do I hear it right? That sly fox is going to be our DJ?”

“I feel sick. I should have just killed her when I get the chance!”

“Aren’t Sora supposed to be the DJ with Dohee? She’s shameless,”

“Why would they let her be the DJ? My grandma would have done better than her,”

 

Those girls were laughing at their mean ‘joke’ when suddenly Kyuhyun lost his temper and slammed his hand on the table in front of the girls leaving them in shock. He was breathing heavily from anger and slowly looked up to the girls.

 

“What did she ever done to you? Did she ever do anything wrong? Why are you saying all those bad things about her? Are you that great?!” Kyuhyun stared at the girls as if he wanted to kill them.

“N-No!” said the girls in fierce while shaking their heads.

“Then? What have she done to deserve those words from people like you? If I ever heard those things about her again, you’re dead!” warned Kyuhyun with his killer stare. Kyuhyun left them frozen.

 

“Ya~ girls are so scary!” Leeteuk said.

“I know right?” said Heechul.