Chapter 13

Mission TO-GET-HER

 “It’s not him. Minwoo-oppa’s warmth is different from the one I felt in the dream,” Soojung thought. She locked herself in her room while hugging her knees.

“Soojung-ah, open the door. Amber’s here,” Soojung’s mom kept knocking the door but Soojung didn’t respond.

“Soojung has been like this since last night. Did something happen?” Soojung’s mom asked Amber.

“I’m not sure what exactly happened but don’t worry. I think she just needs some time to think. I’ll come again later,” said Amber.

 

Amber went to the playground where she was supposed to meet Leeteuk and the others.

 

Heechul : So, how’s she?

Amber : She’s been locking herself in her room since last night.

Hangeng : She’s not trying to do anything stupid, is she?

Victoria : No, she won’t do something like that.

Yesung : How about Kyuhyun?

Leeteuk : I don’t know. He has been staying in his room since yesterday, too. Because he didn’t come out from his room, I had to stay overnight there.

Kangin : So now we know that he really likes Soojung.

Shindong : He likes Soojung but what about Soojung?

Sunyoung : As we could see, she has started to like Kyuhyun. But, suddenly Minwoo-oppa appeared. She must have been so confused now.

Sungmin : What will happen to Kyuhyun if Soojung chooses Minwoo sunbae?

Eunhyuk : Ah! Things are getting complicated now. I hate this!

Siwon : We need to find a way so nobody will get hurt.

Jinri : For now, let’s go home first and think what we should do. And Leeteuk-oppa, you have to take care of Kyuhyun-oppa for awhile.

Leeteuk : Got it.

 

Leeteuk arrived at Kyuhyun’s house. Kyuhyun was still in his room.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, come out for awhile” said Leeteuk while knocking Kyuhyun’s door. Slowly the door was opened and Kyuhyun stand in front of him. He looks miserable, tired and his dark circles are getting worse.

“Didn’t you sleep last night?” Leeteuk worried seeing Kyuhyun like that.

“Of course I did. Why wouldn’t I?” said Kyuhyun half-heartedly.

“Have you taken your breakfast?”

“What time is it now?”

“It’s already past 12”

“Already? I don’t feel like eating now. I wanna stay in my room,”

“Okay, get some rest. You look awful right now. Call me if you anything,” Leeteuk frowned upon looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun forced himself to smile at Leeteuk but he seems like he doesn’t even have the strength.

 

Minwoo was standing in front of Soojung. He wanted to meet Soojung but he was afraid. He gathered his strength and rang the bell. Soojung’s mom came out.

 

“Look who’s here! Aren’t you Minwoo?” said Soojung’s mom excitedly.

“Yes, Mrs. Jung,” said Minwoo while bowing his head before he smiled, happy to see Soojung’s mom greeted him.

“Right, how’s US? It must have been tough to be there alone,” said Soojung’s mom.

“Kinda hard because Soojung was not there with me,”

“Oh, yeah. Soojung. Come on in,”

“Soojung-ah, come down and look who’s here,” Soojung’s mom shouted from the stairs. She was about to knock Soojung’s door when Soojung opened the door in a rush.

 

“Who’s here? He’s here?” asked Soojung, enthusiastically.

“Right. He’s here. Minwoo is here,”

“Wh-What? Minwoo-oppa?” Soojung’s expressions changed. She wanted to go back in her room but since Minwoo was already waiting for her, she forced herself to go downstairs.

 

“Who did I expected? Not Kyuhyun, right? Jung Soojung, what’s wrong with you?”

Minwoo : You don’t look well. Are you sick?

 

Minwoo was about to put his hand on Soojung’s forehead but she turned her head away.

 

Soojung : No, I’m not. I’m fine.

Minwoo : About yesterday…

Soojung : Oppa, I still need some times.

Minwoo : Alright, tell me when you’re ready.

Soojung : I will.

Minwoo : Your school is having  an open day next week, right?

Soojung : yeah, why? Are you coming?

Minwoo : Of course I will. Don’t you want me to?

Soojung : No, you can come if you want to.

Minwoo : Do you really doesn’t love me anymore?

Soojung : Huh? Why would you say that?

Minwoo : You have someone else you like. Am I right?

Soojung : Oppa, I have a lot of things to think about. And, I’m not in my right mind, right now. Well, if you excuse me..

Minwoo : Okay, get some rest, Soojung-ah.

Soojung : I’ll tell you my answer later. See you at the open’s day.

 


 

I’ll be getting busy with my studies starting next week, and I’ll be on hiatus for a year (I think so). So I’ll try to finish my fanfics by tonight if possible. I’m planning to write it longer but I don’t have the idea. Thanks for your understanding :)