When are you coming back?

No other than him

“I want the first room.” Both______ and Vinny told at the same time.

“I told it first.”____ said and dropped her bag. Both of them glared at each other before running to the room but luckily the guys held them back.

“Yah Joonnie let me go!”_____ pouted

“Yang Yoseob, if I never get the room you are going to sleep outside.”

“Girls calm down. Why don’t you both play a game among yourselves and the winner gets the room? Is it a deal?”  

Yoseob spoke calmly and almost immediately the both girls stopped struggling.

“Rules are the guys will be setting the game for you girls and don’t back off at the last minute. The game will go like this.”

******************

“Are you going to put me into shame too like how your sister did to me?” A guy in his late 50 asked his son with a disappointment in his face.

“It is not that, but will the girl accept? I mean we are still young.”

“We have already discussed it so don’t have to worry. We only want to know your opinion now.”

“Don’t worry appa i won’t let you down.I will agree in this marriage”

“Thank you my son.” The elderly guy hugs his son in a way to express his gratitude.

“I will get to bed first, goodnight.”

“Good night and sleep well.”

With that the younger guy left the place and hurriedly walked to his room while mumbling to himself. “Should I agree in the marriage? What if the girl doesn’t like me?”

*********************

“NO! I don’t want to do this. It is okay we will compromise now.” Vinny shouted and back away from Yoseob.

“Didn’t you hear the rules don’t back off at the last minute.” Yoseob said while walking to Vinny

“It is just a game and we have to quickly choose the room because it is already 10pm we have school tomorrow.”

“I am alright with the game but Joonnie can you carry me then?”______asked worriedly

“Yah I am not that weak you know!” Lee Joon answered almost irritated.

[10 minutes later]

“Yah stop pulling my hair. You have to only pull the cap out of my head not my hair."_____ Shouted at Vinny.

“I know that..ahhhh no fair I was talking and you just pulled my cap. It is not fair,”

“Nothing is unfair. Joonnie put me down.”_____ said to Vinny who was pouting nearly to tears.

“Yah Vinny you better not let me sleep outside cause you agreed in the game.” Yoseob said as he slowly put Vinny down from his shoulder.

“Vinny ah if you want you can take the room. I and Joonnie will take the second room. Don’t be sad that you lose.”

“Really? I love you _____ah!”

Everyone just laughed at the hyperactive Vinny who was really excited upon getting the room she wanted. Unpacking all their belongings they changed into their a new clothes and got to bed.

 

-Lee Joon and Your room-

“_____ are you feeling alright you look a little pale?”

“Yes I am alright. I am a very strong girl you know?” ____said that made Lee Joon burst into laughter.

“Yea you are right; you are a very strong girl that I couldn’t carry just now.” Lee Joon teased ____ that made her pout. “Don’t Pout you are tempting me.”

“Aroso! Now sleep we need to get to school tomorrow.” Lee Joon hugged _____ and they both drifft of sleep.

 

-Yoseob and Vinny’s room-

You know Vinny you were seriously light just now.”

“Yah don’t talk about my weight I hate it. I am gaining weight a lot.”

“Aye right!” Yoseob said sarcastically before pulling the covers over them when suddenly Vinny’s phone rang. Grabbing her phone from the side of the bed she looked at the caller ID. She froze when she saw who was calling her. Debating to herself, finally she answered her phone.

“What do you want?” Vinny answered angrily.

“When are you coming back Vinny?”


Tadaaa as I promise I updated. Sorry again for the short chapter.

Who did Vinny talked to???

Find it out in the next chapter. Comment and subscribe. Silent reader one comment won’t hurt I promise. Anyway enjoy guys


-[23/08/11]-
♥K-PopBias♥
THANK YOU!