Something happened ?

No other than him

“What do you want?” Vinny answered angrily.

“When are you coming back Vinny?” hearing what the person on the other line said her eyes widen and she hung up the phone saying that it is a wrong number.

Vinny’s P.O.V

Why must he call now? Need me back home so that their pride won’t be ruined huh? Treating me like a daughter was never in their mind at all. Now what do they want? I will never want to regret my life returning back to the place where I will never receive happiness. Never until they accept who I really am.

End of P.O.V

“Who was that on the phone?” Yoseob asked Vinny who was now sitting on the bed with her palms covering her face.

“It was a wrong number.” She said and pulled the covers over her again.

“You were pretty rude to the person just now.”

“Yah It was not my fault. Look at the time they called. Don’t they know that people will be asleep at this time?”

Yoseob just shook his head at Vinny and turned the other way to sleep.

*************

The next day at school was very lethargic as each of them was tired from the intense cleaning on the day before. It was a really long day for them before their break bell rang.

-Lee joon and Yoseob’s class-

“Yah he is mine.” A girl with long wavy blond hair said to her friend.

“Yah don’t be to head over heels for him. He might love someone else. Maybe someone like me.” Another girl told to the blond hair girl who instead glared at her.

“We will ask him then.” The blond hair girl ran to Yoseob who was sitting next to Lee Joon who was sleeping. “Yoseob oppa. Among us who do you really like?’ the blond hair asked Yoseob who looked at them with a blurred look.

“Oppa you like me better right?” The blond hair girl’s friend said with her puppy eyes. The both started fighting about who Yoseob like the most until they heard a loud slam on the table.

“Yah who Yoseob likes or not it is none of you peoples business. He is already taken and stop being clingy around him because no matter what you girls do he will never like you and you girls look so fake. His girlfriend is much prettier then you girls.” With every word he said Yoseob just shook his head cutely and the both girls just stared at him like he was some kind of ghost.

-Vinny’s class-

“Was I rude to Yoseob oppa yesterday? No! No! It can’t be right. Maybe I was. Maybe I was not. ARghhhhhhh! Whatever.” Vinny was mumbling to herself while pouting at her thought.

“Vinny is there something wrong?” Mr Han asked looking at her blank face. She just shook her head. “Then can you answer question number 8 on pg 69?” Vinny looked at the teacher and looked back at the book only to stare back at the teacher.

“Pstt Vinny the answer is 546 books.” One guy with slightly brown hair whispered so that the teacher would not listen.

“546 books.” Vinny answered confidently as she knows that the answer will never go wrong because it was from the smartest student in her class. “Alright sit down and stop dreaming or else you will be standing out of the class the next time I catch you.” Vinny just sat down quietly agreeing. “

“Hey Mir! Thank you for the answer.”

“You are welcome.” He answered blushing because Vinny finally spoke to him. So he is no more invisible to her. He thought silently jumping in his head.

-________’s class-

“Yah _____ want to join us after school today?” Seung Ho one of _____’s classmates asked while sitting in front of her.

“Where are you guys going to?”

“We were planning on going to the night club because today is our thunder’s birthday.”

“Really? Cheondung Oppa Happy birthday.” ______shouted to thunder who was sitting at the very opposite end off her and her smile suddenly faded as she felt her head became heavy.

“Thank you _____ ah and why do you always have a unique way of calling me? By the way are you coming?” thunder said while walking towards her,

“Ahh not really cause Joonnie will never let me go.”_____ pouted while holding to her head.

“_____ ah, what happen? Why do you look pale so suddenly?” Seung Ho asked while touching her forehead to see if she was catching cold.

“Ahh nothing. I am alright.”_______said while flashing her cute smile to the now worried Seung Ho and thunder.

*************

“ So hyung this is your Fiance?” A tall guy with a slightly Arabian look asked while holding a picture in his hand.

“Wow Congratulations Oppa!” Joanne said while nudging Shika on the hips.

“Owhh...  congratulations to you. Hmm, I need to go first because I have to attend to an extra maths class.

“Ehh Shika I taught you said you were hungry.” Joanne asked surprised by her friend’s sudden changes.

“Kwenchana, I will go first before Mrs Kang kills me.” Shika said and walk out of the cafeteria.

“What’s wrong with...hey where are you going?”

“I left my book in the class; I will go get it first so you guys carry on.”

Joanne just shook her heads at them and started to disturb her boyfriend who was busy messaging someone.

[Outside the cafe]

Walking out of the cafe he spotted a familiar person. He approached her silently.

“Hey Shika, you said that you have class now so why are you still standing here?”

“Yah you scared me. What are you doing here? I am going now.” She said and started walking.

“Yah! Yah! Wait up. Why is it that only you have some special class?”

“Because I am kind of weak in my maths and stop following me.” Shika said fastening her pace.

“ Haha do you know that you are bad at lying? It is obvious that something is wrong?” Hearing this Shika stopped and looked at him confusedly.

“Wae? Do I look like I shouldn’t attend any extra classes? There is nothing wrong with me and quit following me can you. “

She brushed pass him angrily only to be pulled back and slammed to the wall with both his hands blocking her way. Shika felt uncomfortable with their position so she tried pushing him away but he ended up coming closer.

“What...are... you doing?”

“You look like you are the person who shouldn’t be attending to extra classes and something tells me that you are feeling jealous now that I am getting married.”

“Yah! Don’t think highly of yourself. You maybe the sweet talker in school but I ain’t falling for that.” Shika said this time successfully pushing him off. She quickly walk away afraid to be pulled back again. Seriously he back hurts with the slamming.

“Yah Jung Shika! I will sure you have something for me. No one rejects me!”

“Not me Jang Hyun seung and I will be the first one to reject you now!” She shouted before entering her class.

*************

“Yah Lee Joon something happened to your girlfriend! She is in the nurse room.”


Tadaaa chapter 3.

Thank you for the lovely poster and background

ver-sah-tyle.blogspot.com

Sorry for the late update cause i am currently studying for my international exams.

It is kind of short i know but after my exam i promise to post as long as i can.

I will not be updating till october so hope my story will not fade off. If i really have the time i will try updating this week but i cannot promise.

Please comment and subscribe.

Silent reader one comment won’t hurt I promise. Anyway enjoy guys

Lalala


-[30/08/11]-
♥K-PopBias♥
THANK YOU!