Feelings kept inside finally revealed.

No other than him

“AHHH STOP IT!” That is the last straw. Irritated, Lee Joon stood up from the sofa to switch on the lights before switching off the television.

“Yah it’s over already, open your eyes.” He told to the now shivering _______ and Vinny on the other hands were pissed off at the switched on lights. She preferred staying in the dark because at least no one can see her condition now.  She turned to the right and saw an emotionless Yoseob.

“I am heading to bed first.” Vinny stood up and walked to her shared room mumbling to herself on how she was going to face Yoseob.

“Ehh! Is there something wrong with you and Vinny?” ______ asked feeling curious. She has been watching Vinny since the time they were back from school and she was neither happy nor sad but deeper than that.

“Nothing is wrong. Maybe she is tired that is all.”Yoseob said walking to his shared room. _______just pouted at the answer and earned a tap on her forehead by Lee Joon.  She glared at him before walking to her room leaving him in dust.

[OUTSIDE]

“Should I give her this? What if she doesn’t want?” He puffed his cheeks thinking of the consequences. The more he thinks the more pessimistic he was. Finally coming to a decision to give it a try, he walked to their room and slowly closed the door behind. He felt relief seeing that ________was in the bathroom and he can use this chance to relax himself.

***********************

“Shika ah are you not going to dance?” Junhyung asked entering the VIP room booked for his friends.

“I don’t feel like dancing today.”

“Yah are you still thinking about what happen today at school?” Junhyung asked getting annoyed.

“No I am not. I have already forgotten it.” Shika said trying to smile which pissed out Junhyung more.

“Aish up to you I am leaving.”

Shika just nodded at him and he left. Looking through the transparent glass walls of the room she was in, someone caught her eyes. She rubbed her eyes a few time to check if her eyes were playing tricks on her but nonetheless it was the same. She felt fainted as her heart pounded very hard with tears welled up in her eyes when she saw what was happening outside. Not knowing herself, she was already standing in front of the particular person.

“Hyun...Seung?” the only word she could speak before he turned around. The moment her eyes met his, she couldn’t take it anymore. The person she loves much was making out in front of her. She ran as far as her legs could take her not bothering the person who was yelling her name.

*************************

“Vinny what is wrong with you?”

“What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you? I am not the problem here but you are.” Vinny spat back angrily. The argument in the room was getting more as none of them gave up in their rights. In the matter of fact Vinny was right in her way and Yoseob was right in his way.

“You never spoke to me at all this morning but you could laugh and talk with the guy just now. What does it mean?”

“It means we are just friends and nothing more. Talking to him is a mistake? You sound ridicules.”

“I maybe sound ridicules but it is because of you. You have been avoiding me these days that and I have the feelings that you are already tired of me. Why?”

“MWO! Who said that? I have never been avoiding you. It is that you feel avoided because you don’t spend much time with me.”

“I am tired to argue anymore Vinny. Yes I feel guilty to be reacting in that manner at school but why do you have to be so mad at me? I feel offended. Who am I really to you Vinny?”  Yoseob was already in tears when he finished what he was about to say. He really felt bad on how Vinny was acting to him. “I want you to think before answering me. Who am I really to you Vinny?” he said before he walked out of the room in tears. Vinny drop on the bed shocked at the question. Tears were flowing out of her eye like waterfall.  What has she done?

 “Yoseob ah, I don’t have to think for the answer. You are my life. Over everything that happened you were always by my side and because of you I knew the true meaning of love. Mianhae Yoseob. I love you.” She cried herself to sleep.

On the outside, Yoseob who heard everything felt very bad for shouting at her. His words were defiantly harsh and he felt sorry but because of this he got the chance to hear what Vinny had to say. He felt happy that he never lost her and never want to lose her in his life.

*************************

“Joanne ah, please come down for a while.”

“Nae umma.” She answered before putting down her pencil while walking to the kitchen. Once she spots her mother, she quickly walked towards her not wanting to waste time. “What is it umma?”

“Owh Joanne ah, can you please help umma to throw the rubbish. I am a little busy here.” Her mother said in a pleading manner. Joanne just sighs before grabbing the back to the main rubbish bin that was slightly opposite of her house.  Throwing them into the bin she washed her hands at the nearby sink before heading home.

“AhHHHHHHH! No! No! Please don’t hurt me.”            


Heheh here is an update. I couldn't stand without updating so yeah. This is a short chapter and hope you guys enjoy it. i did not recheck it so sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistake.

Comment and subscribe

Silent readers one comments won’t hurt i promise.

Lalala

-[01/09/11]-
♥K-PopBias♥
THANK YOU!