Neglected, Rejected and Got Back

No other than him

 “AHHH! No! No! Don’t hurt me.” Joanne shouted when she felt her waist being harshly pulled.  Thinking that this would be the last minute of her life, her body started to tremble at the person’s touch.  She couldn’t really see who stood in front of her as the place was pitch black and dark. She tried reaching to the person’s face but that only made her being pinned to the wall.

“Are you scared of me?” She thought at how familiar the voice was but still nodded vigorously afraid to get hurt. She felt herself being released and panted as she did not know why she is being released. 

“Yah! You don’t even recognize you own boyfriend?” Joanne gasped when she heard what he said.

“DongWoon...?” Although she couldn’t see him but she could feel that he was smirking at her. “Yah! Do you have to do that? You would have killed me because of that.” She snapped at him. DongWoon Just laugh cheekily at her.

“I wanted to show you what the outside world is like since you are always with your books and never bother to come out of the room of yours.”

“I do come out of my rooms.”

“Aye right! It is only when your mom asked you to throw the rubbish, to school and to the bookstore, nothing more.”

“So who cares? What are you doing here anyway? Trying to sneak out of your house just so that you could show me the outside world?” Joanne asked sarcastically and DongWoon just glared at her.

“Don’t have to tease me. I just came back from my friend’s house when I saw you coming out of you house with the rubbish bag I decide to sneak up on you. Just wanted to see if you are meeting anyone with the name of ‘I am throwing the rubbish mom’”

“I will not do that alright. Maybe it is you who will do it since I am a nerd, according to you.” She said angrily.

“I was just joking. Don’t get angry. Aish, why do you have to take my words so seriously?”

“I need to go before my mother hit the roof.” She said walking away still angry but instead of going further she was being pulled back and her lips met the familiar lips of her boyfriend. After sometime he pulled back and hugged her before letting her go.

“Careful and don’t be angry okay. I will call you later.” DongWoon said and kissed her forehead. Joanne just nodded before walking back to her house. She laughed to herself at how pathetic she was, thinking that her life was going to end today.

*************************

“Joonie.” ______ whined. She was dragged to sit on the bed because he wanted to tell her something but he ended up stuttering and not speaking at all. “Joonnie be quick. Don’t you need to go to school tomorrow?” _________ said again hoping that he would realize that he has been wasting a lot of time saying nothing. Lee Joon cleared his throat one last time before he spoke.

“_________Would you be my official girlfriend and forever be mine no matter what happens.” Lee JOON said almost in one breath while holding out a ring. _______just stared at him before she hung her head down looking at the floor as though it was the most interesting thing to do. Noticing that she has not said a word Lee Joon stood up as he knew the answer for his proposal. He should have been more patience. This was what he was most afraid off, rejection.

“It is not that I am rejecting your proposal. It...It’s just too early Joonnie. What if as time comes and you manage to find another girl better than me. It would hurt me and you too. “ _________said and lowered down her head again. Lee Joon felt like he has put on a burden on her as she looks very down. He pushed her face up with his index finger to face him.

“It is alright_________ ah. I understand what you are trying to say but don’t worry there is no one who can replace you in my heart.  I am not going to force you to accept my proposal. I will wait, because I know that my love for you is true and when the day comes I will still be here waiting for you to accept me.” With that he kissed her forehead and placed the ring on the table beside the bed. She felt somewhat happy that he told her that but sad that she never accepted his proposal. If it was not for her dad, she would have accepted it. The last thing she wants to see is something happening to him because of her dad. Her dad is a person who sees status than life, money than love, there is no way her dad will accept him. Only if he becomes a millionaire, if that is even possible in a short time.

*************************

Her legs gave up on her after running for a long time. She dropped to the ground while pulling her legs to her chest.  She didn’t know why but she felt stupid of believing that one day just one day he will look at her like how she looks at him. The scene just kept repeating in her mind as she think of him. “Who am I kidding? He will never like me.” She chuckled at herself when suddenly it started to rain heavily. She ignored the fact that she was getting wet. Her eyesight was getting blur has the rain water rushed down her face. She knows that there is no use in crying over something which is impossible but her heart and mind is not always on the same page.

“Shika...Yah are you crazy.” Hearing the person’s voice she taught it will be him but to her disappointment it was only Junhyung standing there with an umbrella. Junhyung quickly helped her stood up and gave her the umbrella not minding that he was getting wet.

“We can share one though. It is yours anyway so it is not fair if only I got to use.” Shika said and walked closer to him.

“Thank you Shika. What happened to you? I was about to leave the club when I saw you running out.”Shika just looked down and shook her head. Junhyung sighed at her while they walked to the car.

**************************

Entering the room Yoseob saw a sleeping Vinny. Her eyes were puffy and her face was a little red. She was crying badly before. Looking at her condition he regretted shouting at her again.

“Aish she is definitely weak on the inside but never expectedly strong on the outside.” Yoseob said and pushed the bangs that covered her face behind her ear. He switched off the table light and got into the blanket together with Vinny. He pulled Vinny to his chest and she snuggled closer to him. He chuckled at her cuteness and caressed her cheek.

“Vinny ah I am sorry Okay. I never mean to hurt you but I felt Jealous and seeing you with someone else just hurt me. I never want anyone else to look at you because you belong to me and only me. I know that I am selfish but only for you because I don’t want to lose you. I hope what you told just now was all true because I loved you too much and to even think about separation just kills me. We have been together for 5 years and today, it’s our anniversary so I hope you won’t be mad at me anymore.” Yoseob said and kissed her forehead tenderly. “Happy anniversary Yeobo”

“Really...? I love you too. Happy anniversary Yoseobie!” Vinny sudden wake startled the poor Yoseob. She hugged him tightly before kissing his cheek.

“You are awake the whole time?” Vinny nod and Yoseob just blush because now Vinny had heard what he had to say. “So... you heard everything right?”

“Yea and Yoseobie don’t worry I won’t find another guy to replace you. My Yoseob is just too precious for me. What I told just now was all true and I love you so very much.” She said and a tear slid out of her eyes. Yoseob wiped her tears and kissed her telling not to worry and he to love her.

*********************

“________ah!  Look here. _____ah!”


Anneyeong all *waves* I am back after my exams. I can update more now. Here is a short chapter. Sorry about that. I did not recheck it so sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistake.

Comment and subscribe

Silent readers one comments won’t hurt i promise.

Lalala

-[26/09/11]-
♥K-PopBias♥
THANK YOU!