Jealousy and pissed off!

No other than him

“Yah Lee Joon something happened to your girlfriend! She is in the nurse room.”

“What!” he jerked up from his chair so quickly that made everyone in the cafe startled.  He ran as fast as his legs could take him and within a blink of an eye, he was in front of the infirmary panting for air. Never bothered to knock he pushed open the door almost roughly that made the young nurse look up at him confusingly.

“Anything Lee Joon?” she asked the confused Lee Joon who was deep in thought about how the new nurse knew his name because he has never been here since the old nurse resigned. Thinking hard he remember that he was wearing a name tag that was clip neatly on his right side of his uniform slightly above his school logo.

“What happen to her?” He said pointing to his now pale looking girlfriend who was sleeping peacefully like an angel.

“Are you someone important to her?” Instead of replying Lee Joon glared at the nurse. He knows that it was rude but everyone here knows that they are a couple. He just ruffled his hair in frustration and nodded his head at the nurse because she was new here.

 “I am her boyfriend. Isn’t that important enough?”

“Owh alright.” The young nurse answered almost immediately afraid of the guy in front of her who was fuming in anger. She knows that she should be braver but this guy looks scarier than her own husband. 

“Is there anything I have to do?” Lee Joon asked walking to the bed where his girlfriend was lying.

“Make sure she takes plenty of water and I will give her a medical leave for tomorrow in case she needs rest.” She told him and walked to her office to prepare the medical letter.

Lee Joon sat beside the bed while caressing _____face which made her twist in her sleep. After some time the nurse came back with the letter. He took and signed it as the guardian. “Here, she will need that tomorrow because she will not be attending to school.”  She just shook her head in agreement and left them alone again.

“_____you are awake?” Lee Joon asked to ____who was trying hard to sit up.

“Why? Do I look like I can’t wake up?”

“Do you have to be sarcastic at time like this?” _______just pouted at the now annoyed Lee Joon who suddenly smirked at her.

“Yah!  Stop looking at me like that.” She shouted at him but he ignored and moved closer to her. She felt her face heat up at the sudden closeness so she inched a little backwards until her back hit the headboard. “Guess you can’t move anymore.” Lee Joon smirked and placed his both hands on each side of the headboard and moved even closer to her until there is no gap in between them. His soft lips brushed onto her tempting ones which were like heaven to him. The kiss was short and loving that they both wished it never end. Pulling back from her he stood up from the bed and picked his bag that was on the floor.

“You rest now. I will come and wake you up before we leave.”______ shook her head and Lee Joon kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

*************

Hearing what Shika said to him before leaving made him angry. He balled his fist and hit the locker with a loud thud that made the two people who was hiding at the corner to appear because they know that they can’t mess with the now pissed Hyun Seung.

“Hyung are you alright?” The Arabian looking guys spoke in a way that he was afraid of the guy in front of him. Hyun Seung just walked off without answering. He just looked at his girlfriend blankly before shrugging.

“Joanne ah, come on I will drop you to class before heading to mine.” She shook her head and they walked together until they reached Joanne’s class.

“Thank you Wonnie.” Joanne tip toed and kissed his cheeks before entering her class making him smile like an idiot.

-Shika’s class-

“Hey Shika, Want to follow me to my club after school?”

“Gahh! Go find someone else Junhyung.” Shika shouted at him and turned to face the other way. Being friends with her for almost 4 years now he knew that something was wrong for her to yell at him for a simple thing because she was the person who rarely gets angry. He looked at her before grabbing her hands that was on the table that made her look at him with tears welled up in her eyes.

“What happened to you? Something happened at home?”

“Wae Junhyung? Why do you have to be so caring to me? Sometimes I feel like a fool for never falling for you. Is it wrong to love? I know that he is from a better family compared to mine but that doesn’t mean we can’t love right? If he ever loves me, it is just for his fame never from his heart. I felt so used Junhyung.” Shika cried harder onto Junhyung chest.

“Shika, he is never worth your tears. No man is worth your tears because the man who truly loves you will never make you cry. I knew from the very beginning that he is never your type neither am I. He is just trying to play with your feelings so stop going after him until one day he realise that he has lost you.” Junhyung grabbed her cheeks with his both palms while wiping her tears with his thumb. “Stop crying now alright.” Shika just nodded and fake a smile at him.

Junhyung’s P.O.V

Aish if I ever get to meet the bastard Hyun Seung alone I swear that I am going to break his ribs into million pieces. Shika really loved Hyun Seung so much that she will do anything to gain his attention. Maybe she might sound desperate but she isn’t desperate for attention but for love that she never receive at home. I wish that I was in his place because he definitely receives all her attention just in a go. I felt relieved after seeing her smile. I know she was just faking it to ease me but I am happy that she did think of me for a second.

 Please don’t cry Shika, you not only hurting yourself but you are hurting me too. I just wish that one day you will realise that I loved you more than him and will make you happy no matter what happens but this is all just my dreams that will never come true.

End of P.O.V

******************

Yoseob’s P.O.V

Aish where did Lee Joon went? Break is almost over and we have to get to class before the bell rings or else detention. That is what happens if we are late a minute for Mr Han’s math class. Searching for him the whole school only led me to meet other people but not him. I was about to walk back to class giving up upon finding him but something caught my eyes. Isn’t that Vinny? What is she doing with that guy? I saw her laughing but she never talked since yesterday night’s argument. That only made me angrier and irritated.

End of P.O.V

Yoseob walked towards where Vinny and the unknown guy were standing. Upon reaching to them he grabbed Vinny’s hand harshly shoving her to the wall. Vinny winced at the pain when suddenly Yoseob grabbed her face and forcefully kissed her. The guy who was with Vinny earlier widened his eyes and tried to pulled them apart not knowing who Yoseob really was for Vinny. Thinking that he was ually harassing Vinny until Yoseob pulled away from her saying that she was his. The guy just froze in place while Yoseob dragged Vinny with him ignoring her ranting about her hand which hurt at the roughness.

“Guess I will never have a chance then.” He silently mumbled to himself with his head hung low.

*************

“Hey buddy. How are you? We haven’t met for a very long time and now we are meeting again but as families.”

“I am very happy that we would tie our knots together as a family when our children get married.”

“Sure we will but when can I see my daughter in law?”

“I think you know that she is in Busan now. I found out where she is livingand I will get her tomorrow. You know how I hate the person she is with right now? Once she gets back here I will never letting her back there no matter how much she begs.”

“Cool down buddy. I will ask my son to pick her up tomorrow.”

“Are you sure? I feel like burdening you.”

“Nah, what are families for then? Just give me the address and she will be here before noon.”

The both men agreed and talked happily that they have met after such long years.

*************

“AHHHHHH Stop it!”


 

Hello everyone *waves* I wrote another chapter as I said. Hahaha I know that most of the characters in this chapter today is either angry or pissed. But i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I have a few new characters pop up in the previous and this chapter. This is just to make the fic lively.

This will most probably be my last update for this month. My exams are very near and hope I will successfully score with flying colours.

Comment and subscribe

Silent readers one comments won’t hurt i promise.

Lalala

-[01/09/11]-
♥K-PopBias♥
THANK YOU!