You won't leave me right?

No other than him

 

“________ah!  Look here. _____ah!” Lee Joon shook ______’s body to wake up as she was shouting in her sleep. After a while she sat up on the bed sweating and panting. Lee Joon helped to wipe her face and pulled her hair strands that were stuck to her forehead because of her sweating behind her ears.”Were you having nightmare?” She just nodded and hugged Lee Joon who in return rubbed her back soothingly.

“You won’t leave me right Joon ah?”

“Aish, what is it with you? Even if you asked me to leave you, I will not.” She leaned to his chest grabbing his shirt tightly as if it was her life. He kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to him before putting the covers over them.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

“_______ah you take rest alright. You sure you don’t want me to stay over?”

“No it’s okay. You don’t have to stay over.”

“Joon ah are you done? It is getting late lets go.” Yoseob shouted from the gate as it was getting late. Lee Joon hugged ______before leaving.

**********************
“I am late, Aish.” Shika mumbled while running to her class afraid of what is waiting for her for being late. Before entering the class, she took a big breath and knocked the door. There stood a grumpy old teacher with a long cane pointing towards her.

“Miss Shika, why are you late today.” He shouted which made the whole class quiet, paying attention to her.

“I...It... was I woke up late.” Shika tried but it was always no use because no matter what you tell, he was not going to accept it. He shook his head while pointing the stick at her again. Shika immediately stuck out her hands at the teacher and he hit her twice on each hands. Shika trembled when the first strike was given but she has to take it no matter what. Receiving the painful punishment she made her way to her seats where all the eyes was on her.

“Shika are you alright?” Junhyung whispered afraid to be thrown out of class. She just shook her heads and started copying her notes. She continued although her hands were burning from pain. “You don’t look good though but anyway Joanne had asked me to give this to you as she never saw you today morning.” He passed her a blue book and she thanked him before continuing her work.

***********************

Vinny was busy packing her bag when she felt someone tapping her shoulder. Turning to the back she came to face a blonde hair girl whose arm was crossed above her chest.

“What do you want Sunny?” Vinny asked annoyed with her.

“I am giving you one last chance to back off from Yoseob or else I am going to do something about it.”

“Tch, I am not afraid off you Sunny. Try me.” Hearing this Sunny pushed Vinny to the wall and kicked her stomach which made her moan in pain.

“I told you to back off not show me how brave you are.” Sunny bend down to Vinny and spoke to her face.

“I will not back off no matter what you say or do.” Vinny stood with her decision firmly that make Sunny even angrier.

“Yah! Just because you are pretty, Yoseob is still with you. What if I mess up with the pretty face of yours huh?” Sunny grabbed Vinny’s hair and pushed her face to the wall. Vinny felt weak that she could not fight back Sunny.

“You...know what...he will not date you even if I break up with him. You are a... and he doesn’t love a....”Vinny said slowly as was bleeding.

“Arghh! I hate you.” Sunny released her grip from Vinny’s hair and tried kicking her but someone stopped her right before her legs reach Vinny’s face.

“Stop it Sunny.”

“Yosoeb? What...are you ...doing here?” Sunny asked stuttering.

“Shut up Sunny. What were you doing here? If you so liked me, you should have come straight to me instead of beating her up. This shows that you are afraid to lose to her.” Yoseob shouted and helped Vinny stood up from the floor.  “Vinny you alright?” Vinny just shook her head and hugged Yoseob.

“I am not afraid and I will not lose. I will definitely make you mine Yoseob.” Sunny shouted before running out from the class. Yoseob just ignored her and helped Vinny to the chair to look at her wound.

“Yoseob ah, you will not leave me no matter how angry I make you feel in the future?”

“Aish I won’t. Now, do you feel pain anywhere?” Yoseob asked while cleaning the side of Vinny’s mouth.

“Yea, slightly it hurts.”

“I am sorry okay. It’s because of me they are hurting you.”

“It’s okay Yoseob ah. As long as you are with me, I am not afraid of being hurt.”

“I love you Vinny.” Yoseob hugged Vinny tightly and kissed her forehead.

***********************

“Shika, did Junhyung give you the book?” Joanne asked while walking towards the front gate.

“Yea, how did you find it?”

“I saw it under my desk but I promise that I neither touched nor read it.”

“It’s alright. Anyway thank you. See you tomorrow.” Shika waved to Joanne and walked to the opposite of where Joanne was heading.

Joanne’s P.O.V

I was walking back home alone as DongWoon couldn’t drop me home because he needs to meet some friends. I was reading my novel while walking when suddenly someone familiar caught my eyes.”Isn’t that DongWoon?” I asked particularly to no one. The friends he wants to meet are girls? Is that why he said he had to be punctual? I felt blood rush up my face as tears welled up in my eyes. Is he cheating on me? I know I am nothing compared to them but why me? I was not brave enough to walk toward them as they were enjoying their conversation. I just hung my head down and walked as fast as I could from that place.

End of P.O.V

“Mom, I am home.” Joanne alarmed her mother as usual when she gets home.

“Hey sweetie how was school today?” her mother hugged and kissed her on her cheeks.

“Fine ma, I think I have a slight headache so I am going to take a small nap.”

Joanne said and walked to her room. She took a quick shower and slid into new clothes before going to bed. She was about to sleep when her phone rang. “Why is he calling me now?” She ignored the call and switched off her phone. She couldn’t sleep as she was tossing and turning in bed thinking of what she saw just now.

“Joanne sweetie there is a call for you.” Her mom shouted from the kitchen.

“I will pick it up from her.” She said and picked up the phone that was connected to her room.”Hello?”

“Babe, why didn’t you answer my call and switched off you phone?” Joanne just kept quiet that made DongWoon worried. “Hey, are you angry? I am sorry for not taking you home. I need to talk to you, please switch on your phone.” DongWoon spoke softly this time.

“DongWoon I am tired. Can we talk later or maybe at school tomorrow?”

“Eh, are you alright? Do you want to see the doctor?”

“I am alright. Didn’t you say that you were meeting some friends just now? I don’t want to disturb you so we talk later alright. Bye!” Joanne said and hung up the phone.

***********************

Shika’s P.O.V

As usual I entered my house to the smell of cigarettes and alcohols. It’s not that I am not used to it but this is a little too much. I miss dad and how he used to be. Mom this is all because off you, why did you even leave father. I will never forgive you ever. It’s weird because the house is extremely quiet today. It would always be dad screaming over a small thing or breaking his things in his room but none of the things was happening. I just ignore the taught and walked to my room to change. After I took a good shower I put on my clothes and walked to the kitchen for my lunch. I whipped up some food before heading back to my room when I saw dad’s room door slightly opened. I decided to peak in although I knew I would be screamed at later. I saw him finding something in his wardrobe when I called him.

End of P.O.V

“Papa, are you alright?” her dad peaked out from the wardrobe and stared at her.

“What are you doing here you . I told you not to enter my room didn’t I?” Her father shouted angrily.

“Sorry ...but I just want to know if you are... alright?”

“You don’t have to care about it. Get lost now!” Shika just stood there with tears in her eyes. When suddenly she felt her head spinning and she fell to the ground. Her hands immediately went up her head and she saw blood. She looked up to her dad and fainted.


Hey guys, i am sorry for the super late update. This is a short chapter and sorry for the grammar because i did not recheck it. I might be going on hiatus from next month. i will try updating as much as i could before next month.

Comment and subscribe

Silent readers one comments won’t hurt i promise.

Lalala

-[14/10/11]-
♥K-PopBias♥
THANK YOU!