This is what i wanted but not this way.

No other than him

Your P.O.V

This is what i always wanted, to be in my wedding. Dressed up as a bride with a long white gown which slightly touches the ground as the 3 inch heels made me taller than usual. Exchanging my vows with him was what i always dreamt of but today it proves me wrong. I am not going to put the ring on his finger but instead another person whom i am set up with. My life ends today at the time when i step my foot out of this church with a stranger that i will be calling husband for my entire life.

End of P.O.V

"__________ ah are you alright? You have been starring at the wall since the time you entered this room that was at 7.00a.m and it is exactly 8.00a.m now.”

“Yea I am.”

_______ah you know that you can trust me right? Please talk to me something. Don’t be a statue. It is still not late to change everything.”

“Yes I know.  What do you mean by change everything?”

“What I mean was about this marriage. You were forced to accept this marriage right?”

“How sure are you that i was forced? Look here Vinny, my dad’s happiness is my happiness. He did tell me about this marriage earlier and i agreed upon hearing. No one did force me.” _______ answered angrily.

“What about Joon? Are you going to leave him just like that after all he has done for you?” Vinny asked slamming her hand on the table.

“All i need now is my family and happiness. He is not important in my life anymore. If you care about his happiness why don’t you make him happy huh?” Vinny slapped _______hard across her face right after she spoke.

“You were seriously getting on my nerves _______! Trying to act innocent but around in the back huh? I should have never helped you back then and cause my life to be miserable if i knew that you were only thinking about yourself. I swear you, mark my words today_______you will not know it now but you will definitely regret it all later. With that Vinny walked out of the bride room slamming the door hard.

Your P.O.V

I touched my left cheeks where she slapped me. It never hurt at all because what she told was more hurting that i could not even feel the pain. Maybe what she told was right. I am being a and definitely will regret it all later but Joonie i still love you very much. It is better i let you go than putting you in danger. I rather see you smile because of someone else but not hurt because of me.

End Of P.O.V

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

“Miss_______there is a small gift for you. A guy gave this to me to pass it to you. He never wanted to tell me his name and left almost immediately after watching me entering your room.” One of the maids said as soon as she entered the room.

“Put it on the table here i will see it later.” _______ said in an almost weak tone.

The maid placed the gift and left the room. _______ was just starring at the gift when something white caught her eyes. It was a letter stuck right below the box.

To  _______,

I know that you would be mad reading this letter because of the way i treated you before. I am not telling this to gain your love back but i just wanted to wish you on your wedding day. I know that we had some conversation before but we couldn't understand each other so we decided to go on our own way. Don't get worried about me i have already learnt to move on in my life i hope you too. The opposite of love is not hate but indifference that is what we are now. I moving out of Seoul for time being and when i return back again i would want to see you smiling like how you were when the first time i met you. So guess this is a goodbye. Farewell you. I do love you but i will forget everything. Take care.


-JOON-


The moment she finished reading the letter tears were rolling down her eyes as she quickly opened the box that was in front of her. She saw many letters and pictures. One of the pictures from them caught her eyes. It was a photo of them together in front of their house. With her thumb she caressed the photo as if it was in front of her. Although It was six months ago that everything happened, it was still fresh in her mind as if it all happened just yesterday.



Hello everyone. Sorry for the short chapter. My brains got stuck on how to continue so i put a stop to it. hehe. Comment ans subscribe please. Silent reader one comment won't hurt i promise.

Lalalala~
By the way enjoy the chapter~
I will try to update later tomorrow

-[22/08/11]-
♥K-PopBias♥
THANK YOU!