2.

Hello Goodbye

Kai was cursing under his breath. Because of some stupid action he did last night, he has to take the bus to school today. Kai used to go anywhere with his luxury car. He hates it to be around stranger. But what to do? He can't walk to school because it would be to far and it would take a very long time to reach his school.

He arrived at the bus stop and look around. There are some people here, but Kai doesn't give a . He take out his phone to text his girlfriend, Ah Jin. It would distract him easily.

To: Yoon Ah Jin

Hey, Babe. Miss you.

Beep. There's a reply from Ah Jin. Wow, that was a quick one.

From: Yoon Ah Jin

Miss you, too. Where are you?

Then the bus arrived and Kai has to went in. There are a lot of people there. Almost all the seats has been taken. Except for the seat in front of a girl in the back. Kai quickly rush to that seat and take it before the bus drives again. Kai hates sitting next to a stranger.

A few minutes later, the bus stopped again. This time, there is only one passanger walked in. A pregnant lady. Kai knew he should stand up, but he put too much thought that someone else stood up before he could stood. The girl in the back. Then, she held onto the hand holder on the bus roof in front of Kai. Kai pitied her to has those trouble. He was about to get up, when he heard what the girl who was wearing his school uniforms, by the way, muttered while looking at him, "Bastard." And that just change his mind.

* * *

Ji Yoon decided to take the bus. She got in to the bus and take the seat in the back. She hates to be in front because she could get nousea easily. She was reading a book when the bus suddenly stop. She looked outside the window. Bus stop, still far away from her new school. How did she have the courage to go to school by herself? It simply because she has went there the day before with the driver.

A guy walked inside the bus. The guy was wearing a leatherd jacket that looks expensive and gray pants. That guy take the seat in front of her. Ji Yoon shrugged it off and dived back into her book. She was trying to get used to hangul. Because she has always use the Latin words all this times.

Few minutes later, the bus stopped again. This time only one passanger walk in. A pregnant lady. Ji Yoon understand that she should stand up and gave her seat to the lady. But she still glanced around only to find most of them were sleeping and the others were the elderly. Ji Yoon glanced to the front. From the mirror in front of the bus, she could see that the guy in front of him wasn't sleeping. But why is he not standing up. Ji Yoon hates guys like this. Not a gentleman at all.

Ji Yoon decided to got up. With a smile, she gave her seat to the pregnant lady. Then she tried to hold on to the hands holder on the bus's roof. She has a trouble with settling her self with the holder, trying not to fell. Finally, after quite sometime, she could settled her self.

She looked down and faced the guy's face. She hates this guy. Such a rude person. He has no manner at all. Ji Yoon thought angrily. "Bastard," she muttered under her breath.

The guy shot her a death glare, but she doesn't give a about it. "Be-yatch," he also muttered. Only to make Ji Yoon's hatful meter to this guy, rose.


Second chapter. Double updates in two hours.