6.

Hello Goodbye

Ji Yoon just couldn't believe her eyes. There is something seriously wrong about her eyes sight. Maybe she should went to a specialist or something. Her future, arranged, husband is... THE BASTARD FROM THE BUS!!! There is no was it was happening. Just a big NO. Ji Yoon mentally kill her self.

And, by the way, turns out, his name is Kai, Kim Jongin, whatever. But the point is, she was going to get married to a impolite and no manners guy. Gahhh... Ji Yoon just wanna die right here right then. 

She glared at the guy who has been glaring at her this whole time. "Why the hell are you here?" Ji Yoon hissed, not loud enough that the parents would hear, but of course loud enough for Kai, Jongin, whatever.

To be honest, Ji Yoon didn't have any problems with Kai... (Jongin, argh, just call him bastard, deal?) as a friend or as someone she know. But she definitly had ing problems with HIM became HER husband. It was just too miserable to thinked about it. How could Ji Yoon, the quite nice and petite (well, not fully nice and polite and religious) girl, came from a well-mannered and strict culture (Indonesia, I mean), married to the guy who didn't have any manner like HIM?

Ji Yoon saw the Bastard raised his brow and smirked, and she mentally throwed up. She found it gross to saw him acted like that. The one that should be done that is a guy with handsome, cool face and hot body. Well, he is a good-looking, cool guy with a hot body as hell, but in Ji Yoon's mind, the Bastard is none less than a bastard, so we can't do anything about that, right?

"So, we should delayed the wedding until their graduation, right? But we should hold the engagement as soon as possible, also I think it's better to let them stay together. To make them closer, I mean. Well, I guess if they still didn't get along, we should let them find their own love. Right, Yeobo?" Mrs. Kim aksed her husband. Ji Yoon was praying to God so He could take her life right there, right then. Just what the hell? Something is really wrong with her organs. It was her eyes, and now, it was her ears. She really need to go see a doctor.

Ji Yoon just couldn't believe her dad when he nodded in agreement.

* * *

Kai, Jongin (a/n now I'm getting confuse too. Should I go with Kai or Jongin? Please vote) was face his self when he heard what her mother said. It's bad enough to get engage to an unknown girl who called him bastard from the first time they met each other while he has a girlfriend, now her mother said that they should stay in the same house? Well, it wasn't his fault to started to thinking about a way to tortured his mother, right?

When he saw Ji Yoon, that from the bus, face, he nearly felt happy. But still, the key word is nearly. Well, now the subject of the torture has changed to the girl in front of him. Maybe, life with this girl wouldn't be that sad and boring.

"Right! Now, Jongin, take Ji Yoon to go for some shopping for your new house and also for her, okay?" his mother said  in a suggestion tone, but he knew, from his mother's look, it means, take-her-or-you-die. So, Kai, who still want to taste the world, decided to do as what his mother said. He is a good kid, right?

Kai nodded and stood up. He smirked when he saw that girl, Ji Yoon's expression. He smiled, of course not the real one, and pulled her waist. After saying good bye, they walked to the street of Myeong-dong.

* * *

Ji Yoon couldn't figure out why his hand on her waist felt so right. She couldn't explain why she felt comfortable in the Bastard's hug. She struggled at first, of course, but when the times past by, she gave up. And turned out that the hug wasn't that bad. Though, she wouldn't ever admit it. Even if she was almost died, she wouldn't say this to him.

They went to a clothes shop. Ji Yoon looked trough the rack. Looking for something that catch her eyes. And, actually, there is. It was a simple t-shirt with Panda print on it. She liked it so much. She struggled from Kai's hug and almost ran to that t-shirt. Honestly, it was really cute. She smiled widely as she went trough the whole rack to search for her size.

Ji Yoon is especially small girl. She's not skinny, just that she has small body. Ji Yoon always found it a bit hard to looked for clothes for her. She usually gave up when she couldn't find her size, but not to this one. She literary fell in love for this t-shirt.

"What are you doing?" Kai suddenly asked.

"My size," she answered. She didn't bother to turned her head. She was so focus to those clothes. "Gah, why all this shirt are huge?" she muttered, getting frustrated.

Ji Yoon didn't expect Kai to call for the seller. But when he did, she honestly feel glad. From her eye tail, she followed Kai's movement. Well, he was a total bastard. You could see that from his act when the y and ty seller came. Ji Yoon rolled her eyes. "Is there any of this shirt with my size?" Ji Yoon asked, ended the flirting session between Kai and that seller.

The seller glanced at her, obviously feel bothered. Ji Yoon didn't give a . "What's your size?" she asked. Ji Yoon told her, her size. She then turned her body, slowly and tried to be as seductive as she could. Ji Yoon rolled her eyes once again. "Here it is, anything else?" The seller handed Ji Yoon the shirt then turned her attention to Kai and asked with a really made up seductive tone.

"No, thank's," before Kai could answer, Ji Yoon cut him off and dragged him to the cashier. After paying for the shirt, Ji Yoon dragged Kai outside the shop. "Let's go now. You drive or not?"

* * *

Kai glanced at that girl. He didn't get why is she didn't look happy. Well, she get what she wanted, that weird panda t-shirt. So why she's not happy? Kai shrugged that thoughts off. She is nobody, so why would he even care? Yes, she is nobody. He just need to bear with this arrangement until their graduation.

He sighed. Yes, that would do.


Thank you for everyone who already wait patiently for this chapter ^^ I really appreciate everyone who already subscribing and upvoting. Anyway, I really want 40 subscribers, may I? It's only one more subscriber ^_^ By the way, subscribe, upvote, and comment okay?

Erza's out.

I lied. Kai is just so adorable. One more please.

One more from Tao. My Panda is just so adorable.

Okay, don't be a silent reader, please.

I'm really out, peace ^^