3.

Hello Goodbye

The school hallways was long. I guess I can loose some weight while walking to class, Ji Yoon's thought while she was following her homeroom teacher in front of her. She fixed her uniform. Ji Yoon suddenly felt really self-concious right now, considering that she is in a new school now. With new kind of friends and society. So, Ji Yoon tried her best to gave the best first impression.

She glanced at her surroundings. She was observing her surroundings. She was getting mesmerized by all the view around her. Especially the school's garden. Ji Yoon loves beautiful garden with trees, grasses, and flowers. Also that was what Seoul Gijeog School, her new school, providing. She enjoyed her surroundings a lot that she has absorbed by the view. The way this school was so different than her old shool which was lacking at green things like what was in front of her eyes. But at least, her old school had some programme to make earth greener. With the no plastic, no styrofoam programme (a/n this was really true, asked your friends from Indonesia).

"Miss Lee, what are you doing? Let's go in," her homeroom teacher, Jung Seonsaengnim, said. Ji Yoon quickly nodded and followed Jung Seonsaengnim into the class. The class was so calm. That's made her worry, because her old class was so noisy all the time. Jung Ssem smiled to her students and starting to introduced Ji Yoon. "Good morning, Class. Today, we have a new friend. Miss Lee, please introduce your self."

Ji Yoon bowed and said, "Annyonghaseyo, my name is Lee Ji Yoon, but you guys can call me Ji Yoon. I was studying in Indonesia for the past fourteen years. I am seventeen years old. It's my first time studying in Korea, although I'm half Korean. Please take care of me," she introduced her self to her new classmates. A loud gasps came from anywhere in the class. Ji Yoon knew she would receive this kind of reactions, especially because of her age.

"So, Ji Yoon, thank you. And now she is officially our class or the twelve grade maknae, sorry Sehun-ah," Jung Seonsaengnim joked but she failed to make Ji Yoon laughed because she didn't know who is Sehun, at least, yet. The whole class except Ji Yoon laughed. Then, realizing that Ji Yoon wasn't laughing, Jung Seonsaengnim stopped her laugh and tried to be serious again. "Ji Yoon, you can sit there, beside Miss Yoon. Miss Yoon, please raise your hand where Miss Lee could see it."

Ji Yoon saw a hand raised at the back of the class. She sighed in relief. She liked the back seat. Ji Yoon walked to the back and found the girl who raised her hand. The girl was pretty. With long brown hair and big round eyes. Actually, they both have the same feature, except their hair. Ji Yoon's hair was dark black. "Annyong, I'm Ji Yoon," Ji Yoon introduced her self again.

The girl smiled at her, "Ha Na."

Then, the class goes on. Ji Yoon wasn't really getting any trouble at the most of the subjects, except for math. She really lacked at it since before century. She can't get it really easily even though she tried so hard. But Ji Yoon really won't give up that easy. So she decided to stay at twelve grade.

* * *

Kringgg~

The break time finally came. Ji Yoon, just like the other kids, was hungry to death. But she was to tired to ran to the cafetaria. "Ji Yoon-ah let's go!" Ha Na asked her. Ha Na was really nice. Ha Na told her that she doesn't have any friend because of her reputation as a spoiled brat. But she really hoped that she and Ji Yoon could be friends. Ji Yoon hoped for the same too.

"Ne," Ji Yoon got up from her chair and walked beside Ha Na to the cafetaria. Along the way, Ji Yoon could feel the stares that's been given to the both of them. Ji Yoon really doesn't give a to them. She used to it after all. And it seemed that Ha Na also used to it. They walked comfortably to the crowded cafetaria withput being disturb by the 'too much' attention.

"Yoon-ah, what do you want for lunch?" Ha Na cheerfully asked. Ji Yoon shook her head. How can there's be a spoiled brat like Ha Na. She could act cute also being childish. She was a good friend, too. "What's with 'Yoon-ah'? Haha, but I'll get chicken teriyaki," Ji Yoon answered with a wide smile pastered on her face.

They both decided to get in the line together. "Yoon-ah, let me tell you something, the food here is the best! All of it! Even the rice taste so good!" Ha Na started to do marketing about the food in the cafetaria. Ji Yoon just chuckled at the scene.

"Ya! Exo's coming!" Suddenly, a girl came into the cafetaria and shouted, made the whole cafetaria fell into silence. Except for Ha Na who doesn't seems to care. Ji Yoon realized that situation, but because her friend wasn't shutting up like the others, she just shrugged it off. Then, suddenly, the door of the cafetaria, opened. Revealing twelve gorgeous guys and a gorgeous girl. They were like gods and godess from the Greece Myth. Everyone inside the cafetaria kept the silence, still except for Ha Na and Ji Yoon.

They have finished picking the food, so they brought thair trays to one of the table which still empty. They sat down and continued their conversation, ignoring the presence of those thirteen gods-alike. Ji Yoon suddenly laughed because of something Ha Na said previously, catching the thirteen's attension. They walked towards the two girls. Smirks plastered in each one of them faces. They arrived beside Ha Na and Ji Yoon's table. One of them, Kris walked towards the both of them. "Ya, ya, look here, who is this? Yoon Ha Na actually finally found a friend," Kris exclaimed which got reply from all over the cafetaria.

Ha Na and Ji Yoon stopped talking. Ha Na sighed while Ji Yoon got confuse. "Ya, what's going on?" Ji Yoon whispered to Ha Na, in a very low voice. Apparently, because of the silence, anyone in that room could hear it.

After hearing what Ji Yoon said, another Exo guy, take a step. He was the one with the only girl among them clinged into him, Kai. "Who is this Yoon Ha Na's new friend? A freshman?" he said with a playing tone. Then he bend down to face her, "Do you know..." Kai was about to finished his sentence when he realized something. "You, you're that on the bus earlier this morning!" he got shock.

Ji Yoon suddenly faced Kai. "Bastard!" Ji Yoon yelled when she saw Kai's face. Not in the cursing way, but in a tone where you recognize someone.

Exo, Ha Na, and all the other students of course were surprised by this happenings. Ha Na, who got her conciousness faster than anyone else, shouted, "Both of you?! Eottokhae?!"


It's two in the morning here. Ahh... I'm sleepy. Any errors, blame it on my eyes and my brain :D Is there anyone who watch Emergency Couple?