5.

Hello Goodbye

The morning came. The sun shine made Ji Yoon awake. It was Saturday, and the day of the family lunch. Yes, it was arranged for Thursday slash Ji Yoon's first day of school, but because of Ji Yoon's big reaction and also the other side's problem, the parents decided to change the dinner to Saturday lunch. Yesterday, she decided to skip school. Her father already asked the permission from school, so she was fine.

Lazily, Ji Yoon got up from bed and grabbed her white towel. She usually use bathropes, but her bathrope was too tight for her now, and she hasn't bought the new one. Ji Yoon stripped into the bathroom. Feeling the water rush in pouring down, Ji Yoon sighed deeply. She felt the water washing away all the dirts from her body, but eventually not from her mind. She really need to clear her mind. And what else better than shopping? Ji Yoon smiled at the thought. But she was to lazy for shopping. Beside she hasn't really recognize the Korea's street.

Ji Yoon got out of the bathroom with the towel around her body and another one tied her hair up. She went to her crazy big walk in closet, which was just half full because she doesn't have that much clothes. She took one white oversized shirt and one baby blue hotpants. Then she put on some BB cream and lipgloss. She good to go, now. The only problem was, she has no destination.

And so, she decided to picked up her phone and press the redial button. "Ha Na-ya! Let's go for some shopping!" She said cheerfully. She walked around the room. Actually, that's her habbit. She, without her knowing, always walked around the room if she was on the phone. It's a habbit and she doesn't know how to change it.

Ji Yoon hung up as soon as she dialled Ha Na, wasn't letting her poor new buddy to even answered. Ji Yoon walked to the dining room and grabbed a piece of bread with strawberry jam. She stucked it on and walked towards the front door. She met Min Ah accidentally and decided to asked her for some favour. "Min Ah, would you please tell Appa that I'm leaving and please ask him to text me about the place of the lunch, okay? Thank's," she said and without waiting for answer, she wore her lacy leather boots and stormed into the car.

She played her phone on the way. The driver once or twice glanced at his young miss. Ji Yoon realized that, but just shrugged it off. She texted Ha Na about where they should meet up.

To: One (a/n Hana means one in Korean)

Ya! Where we should meet up? I'm here at Myeong-dong now.

From: One

Ya! Why didn't you let me answer? I got cold, so I can't accompany you. Mian.

To: One

Ha Na. You. Are. A. y. Little. .

From: One

Yeah, thank's, .

To: One

Are we this close to calling each other and ? Ah, whatever. Just wish me luck, so that I won't lost at Myeong-dong. It's a scary strange place, after all, y'know?

From: One

Of course, we are. Good luck, Girl.

Ji Yoon shook her head when she red Ha Na's last text. She actually didn't give a about it, but she is just afraid that she might get lost. Because, here's the thing, being lost, is her thing. She always get lost. Though it was just a trip from home to school, which was soooo close.

Finally the car stopped. "Ahjussi, please just go home safely. I will get home with Appa later," Ji Yoon said to the driver politely. Then she went for some shopping. She bought some accessories and other cute little things.

Suddenly, she received a text message from her dad.

From: Lovely Appa <3

Dear, I'm really sorry and also grateful that you finally agreed. By the way the venue is at the Luxury Restaurant. Wear something nice okay?

, Ji Yoon cursed. The restaurant was a nice grand formal restaurant and here she was, with oversized shirt, short pants, and boots. Yeah, great. She quickly got out from the bear shop where she was before. Ji Yoon went to the shop next door, which is coincidentally be Zara. She bought a dress, coat, shoes, and bag looked like this.

(a/n don't mind the girl)

She then looked at her Gucci watch and realized that it was already the time for lunch. She quickly went to the restaurant. When she came in the restaurant, one of the waitress asked her if she already made a reservation. She told the waitress her name and the waitress led her to the private room. Ji Yoon took off her coat and just held onto it. The waitress let her entered. She took a deep breath and then went in.

"Annyonghaseyo, I'm sorry that I was late," Ji Yoon politely said. There were her dad, and a couple inside the room.

"Ah, Ji Yoon-ah, where have you been? Have a seat," her dad patted the chair next to her. Ji Yoon slowly walked towards the chair and sat down. She then observed the couple across the table. They looked so happy and made for each other. She wondered about would her and her future husband be like that?

They tried to make a conversation, but Ji Yoon just talked when others asked her something and just respond in short answer but in polite ways.

Not long after, the door opened. Ji Yoon was back-facing the door the whole time so she couldn't see who was coming in. She only heard his voice. Yes, his deep, y voice, which strangely sounded familiar. "Annyonghaseyo, I am really sorry for being late," he said.

The couple glared at the guy. Ji Yoon turned her head around and...

* * *

Kai cursed under his breath. Really. He wanted to be on time. But Ah Jin was being a diva today. She pulled him everywhere and asked him to do everything. Kai knew that today is their date day and also his hang out time with his friends. But, he really couldn't stand on Ah Jin being a diva. He wanted to end the suffering session real quick but Ah Jin is unstopable. So, a couple minutes before lunch time, Ah Jin finally would grant his wish and being taken home by Kai. That is why he is late and literally running for his life to the restaurant.

He entered the restaurant and talked to the waiter. He took him to the private room and let him in. He walked in and the first thing he saw was a back-figure of the most dazzling woman he ever seen. But eventually, his parents glare forced him to changed the object of his eyes and apologized.

The girl finally turned her face to faced him. He was waiting for a gorgeous and angel-like looks. But then, he faced a familiar looks. That girl from the bus. He could see her eyes widen in shock as well. Then...

"YOU?!" the both of them yelled in unison.


Jinjja, mianhe for late update. I wanna to update earlier but I haven't got the time, so I could only do it now. Sorry about all the mis-spelled and mis-grammar. Any critics, comments, and sugestion? Or upvote? Or subscribe? Haha :D