Baekyeol's heart outs

Half-Brothers

To Chanyeol, It was Deja Vu. What happened today almost likely happened last year. But this time, it was him who came to Sehun's rescue. His heart full of anger because some punks tried to his Sehunnie. He closes his eyes then opens it again.

"Yeol." Baek calls out from the other bed. They apparently share a room.

"Hmm?" Chanyeol responded.

"Are you still bothered of what happened today?"

"Yes. I'm really bothered I can't sleep."

"Yeah me too."

 

Silence.

 

"Yeol?" 

"Yeah baek?"

"Do you like Sehun? I mean more than a brother?"

Chanyeol gasped lighlty, He didn't knew he was that obvious. He was about to answer when Baek added "Because if you do, Please back off. I really like him. Okay?" and with That, Baek closed his eyes, slowly dozing off while Chanyeol was left dumbfounded.

"Baek?" he calls out. His voice slightly cracking.

No answer. 

"But.. i like him too." He says softly and then closes his eyes, tears slowly escaping his eyes. He feels defeated. Baekhyun sounded dedicated. He then opens his eyes again, wipes his tears and stares to Baek across the room. "Sorry Baek but I'm not giving him up." he finally says.

 

 

 

I know its short. Its just baekyeol's point of view.