Start of confusion

Half-Brothers

They reached their home. Sehun awkwardly gets out of the van and went to his room. He really doesn't get why his brothers are acting so weird. He took a bath and changed to his pajamas. He then went downstairs. He saw all of his brothers sulking. He sighs. But went to them anyway.

 

"Hyungs?"

No answer. They just looked at him. 

"Look hyungs, I'm sorry. If I ever did something that made you umm, upset."

They looked at each other then on Sehun. They smiled at him.

"It's okay Hun-ah." Tao smiled.

"I prepared dinner while you were upstairs. Eat now." Chanyeol beamed.

"Okay." Sehun half-smiled.

 

The other 6 went to their respective bedrooms and changed to their pajamas. They fell asleep without knowing it. Well all except Kai. He went downstairs to check on Sehun. He pretended to get a glass of water. He then sat at the couch waiting for Sehun to finish. Sehun walked out from the kitchen only to see a sleeping Kamjjong. He knelt down to his level. Adorable, Sehun thought. He looked at Kai, Starting from his eyes, trailing down to his perfect nose, and to his plump lips. Sehun widen his eyes and swallowed an invisible lump in his throat. His heart was beating fast. He walked in the kitchen and drank a glass of water. He walked out and carried Kai to his room, and I mean into Kai's room not his. He gently lay his sleeping brother in his bed.

He was about to walk out when Kai held his wrist, still alseep.

"Don't leave."

Sehun couldn't move.

Kai tightened his grip and pulled Sehun, Sehun lose his balance and fell on top of him. Sehun was in shock, still processing what happened. He was left with no choice but to sleep with his hyung. He closes his eyes but he swears he heard his hyung whisper his name before he completely doze off.

 

Morning came and Kai lazily opens his eyes. He was hugging something, well more like someone. He looked at who it is, He saw Sehun's face. They were inches apart. Kai widened his eyes and jolted out of bed. Sehun didn't budge a bit though. He went outside only to meet an Angry Luhan.

"Have you seen Sehun?!"

"Uh, He's at my room hyung."

Luhan's eyes widen and turns into a glare "What the is he doing in your room?!!"

Kai shrinks "I don't know too."

Kai's door opens slightly revealing a sleepy Sehun, bed hair, eyes half-lidded, in general, he looked y. Kai and Luhan looked at him with awe. Lust obviously arising. And to sum things up, Sehun's oversized shirt was falling to the sides of his shoulders showing his collarbone and milky skin. Both Kai and Luhan their lips.

"Yah idiots, it's 7 in the morning! and it's saturday! We have no class! So stop shouting!"

The two could only nod.

Sehun passed by them, entering his own room. Making them smell his addicting perfume he didn't even wear.

"Something's rising and it isn't Jesus." Luhan said his lips.

"ert." And With that, Kai went back to his room. His mind still filled with The thoughts of a certain someone whose room is just across his.

Sehun, What are you doing to me?

 

Luhan sneaked to Sehun's room and decided to take a peek on the latter.

Just before he could even twist the doorknob, Xiumin closed it and pulled him to a corner.

"WHat the hell?"

"I won't let you him this early in the morning. I can see the tent in your pants, take care of that without Sehun getting involved."

"I was not going to him! I was just you know, thinking of using his bathroom."

"Da Luhan? Get out of here."

"Fine." Luhan walks to his room.

 

Xiumin looked right and left. Then went straight to Sehun's room.

"Hunnie." Xiumin says as he opens the door.

"Mm?"

"Can I enter?"

"Sure. Whatever."

Xiumin smiles maliciously and went to Sehun's bed. 

"Minnie hyung?"

Xiumin blushed at the nickname.

"Neh hunnie?"

"nothing." Sehun then pulls his hyung to the side and Hugged xiumin with his face facing xiumin's back. He didn't know what was going on but he didn't want to let his hyung go. He is really confused now. He turns his hyung so that they are facing each other. He regretted doing it when his eye fell to look at his hyung's lips. He leaned in--

 

"Yah!" Luhan's voice was heard.

The two sat up. Both of them blushing. Luhan was as red as a tomato. He can't believe what he just saw. He is really mad right now.

 

"I'm sorry hyung." Sehun said head down.

"Its okay hun ah." Xiumin smiled at him.

"If you two are done flirting, you can go down now. Chanyeol is done cooking breakfast." Luhan interrupted them obviously mad.

 

"Neh." both of them replied.