What happened?

Half-Brothers

Sehun was still in range of anger. When he closed the clinic's door, The sight he saw well let's say, the last thing he wanted to see. He balled his fists and glared at them.

The senior almost lose his balance when he saw Sehun. He was being held by two of his friends but he still feels his knees weaken when he saw Sehun. "Sehun-ah! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" He bows numerously.

Sehun took two steps forward, meeting face to face with the senior. Sehun, despite of being a freshmen, is taller than the senior. "I'll forgive you myungsoo-hyung. But you apologize to my brother."

"Ah.. ah, i will!" The senior said trembling.

and with that Sehun walked away, not without brushing their shoulders, harshly.

 

Sehun went straight to Chanyeol's class. He takes a seat and ignores the weird stares he is getting from the students around him. He was getting full of it. "WHAT?!" He shouted.

Just then, Kyungsoo took a seat beside him. "Sehun? Why are you here?"

"Why do you care?" Sehun replied coldly.

Kyungsoo just remained silent.

 

While class was taking place, Kyungsoo sees Sehun take notes. He's confused because as far as he knows, the great Sehun doesn't care about his academics. Slowly absorbing what was happening, he snapped out when he saw Sehun stood up and walked out the room not minding the teacher and students's stares. He then hear the teacher shout.

 

"Why is Mr. Oh in my class?! Mr. Oh get back here!!"

 

Kyungsoo could only chuckle. Now he knows why Sehun was there.

 

 

It was 3pm and Sehun doesn't feel like going to Math class. He decides to skip class. He went to the rooftop. It was his favorite place in the entire school. Once he reached the rooftop, he sat there clearing his mind. It was hot but he didn't care. The wind was cold afterall. Just then, the door of the rooftop cracked open. He looks at the intruder, no other than, His hyung Tao.

 

"I knew you would be here. Why did you skip class?"

"I don't want to see Mr. Lee, he's ugly." He replied bluntly.

"Come on Hunnie." Tao chuckled.

"I said I don't wanna see him didn't I? Now can you leave?"

Tao looks at him teary eyed. Moments later, tears rolled down his hyung's cheeks.

Sehun widen his eyes and went to his hyung's side "Hyung! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to.. Stop crying. Please? I.. I'll buy you gucci! just stop crying... pleasee!"

"OKAY!" Tao replied with a wide grin and walked away.

 

Sehun's jaw dropped. "Okay what just happened."

 

 

Later that day, They all went to the clinic to fetch Chanyeol.

"Hey giant!"

"What sassy Baek?"

"oh no you didn't!!"

Baekhyun was about to strangle Chanyeol when Sehun held him by the waist to stop him.

Baekhyun blushed.

"You can let him go now Sehun." Xiumin said in an irritated voice.

"Chanyeol hurry up. We're going home." Luhan said coldly then left with xiumin following him.

Sehun then releases Baekhyun, much to Baekhyun's dismay.

"What's with them?" Sehun asked Kai.

"I don't know, Why don't you ask Baekhyun?" Kai said rolling his eyes and after that, he left too. With tao tailing behind after giving Sehun an eye roll too.

"Don't mind them. Lets go now arraso?" Baekhyun assured him.

"Okay. Ah before I forgot, Channie hyung. Here is your notes. Ah sorry for my handwriting. I don't usually take notes. but here you go." Sehun then handed Chanyeol his notebook.

Chanyeol blushed.

"Okay I'm out." Baekhyun said coldly and left the room.

"What the? Come on Chanyeol-hyung."

Chanyeol nods and they went out.

 

The ride home was quiet. Too quiet.

 

"Hey" Sehun started.

 

"WHAT?" they all chorused coldly.

"Nothing." he quickly replied.

 

He hears Baekyun mumble something about "Channie hyung." 

 

What happened? He asks himself.