Don't hurt hyung

Half-Brothers

EXO High is the most prestigious school in Seoul. Wondering why the brothers afford schooling here? Their father is owner of different companies not only in Seoul but all over the world. Not only that but he is one of the most richest businessman in Seoul. The brothers weren't only good looking but rich too.

The ride from their house to their school is quite long. Xiumin is the one assigned to drive today. All of them were silent, some taking a few glances in Sehun's direction. Even Xiumin peeks in the rear-view mirror to look at Sehun. Sehun was asleep. The 6 brothers didn't know how it started, How they developed these strange feelings towards their youngest brother. Sehun is handsome, yes. Sehun has the perfect body, yes. But not everyone knows that Sehun is really a caring and loving boy despite of his poker face and bratty attitude. Yes he always wears that poker face of his and acts like he doesn't care at all, but he does. He actually does. 

 

"Yah baozi! The road is infront not in the rear-view mirror. We might get in an accident." Luhan told xiumin.

Xiumin blushed. "You were looking at him too!"

"Yeah but I'm not driving!" Luhan fired back.

Xiumin just gave up and decided to just look at the road. Luhan is right, they might get in an accident. He might get Sehun hurt, he thought. 

Sehun's head fell on Kai's shoulders. 

Kai blushed. Nonetheless, he maintains his composure.

"Kai, if you're uncomfortable, I can replace you. Sehun can sleep in my shoulder instead." Tao said.

"No!" Kai shouted. But then regretted it the moment it came out from his mouth.

"I mean umm, I'm not disturbed. It's okay. I can manage." Kai forces a smile.

"Okay." Tao said rolling his eyes.

 

After 30 minutes of travel, they reached their school. Girls were surrounding their van as they look for a spot to park it. 

"Urgh, Why can't these girls just leave us alone?" Luhan huffs his cheeks.

"Sehunnie, wake up." Kai said sweetly.

Sehun woke up and when they found a perfect spot, they all got out from the van.

They walked through the gates with fangirls tailing behind them. 

They went to their respective classrooms and waited for their teacher. When they reached their classrooms. The students fell into silence and looked at them with awe.

Classes ended and lunch time came.

Sehun was falling in line to get some food when Chen came.

"Hey hunnie!" 

"Shut up Chen. You just sound like my brothers."

Chen could only chuckle. "Hunnie. How was your day?"

"Fine I guess."

Sehun and Chen's attention was caught by group of students gathering around a corner. Sehun would usually not care. But when he heard a boy say "chanyeol". He ran to the area and pushed all the bodies aside. There, he saw his brother being punched by one of the seniors. 

"YAH!" Sehun shouted, anger arising.

"Oh hey freshmen." The senior said with a flirty tone.

"The are you doing with my brother?!"

Before the senior can even speak, Sehun threw a punch on his face making him fall on the ground.

"You dare to punch me?!" 

Sehun smirked. "You dare to punch my brother? Now suffer the consequences."

Sehun punched him and kicked him like there was no tomorrow. The senior almost looked lifeless. Sehun got a hold of his collar and whispered "Dare to lay a hand on one of my brothers and I'll make sure your parents won't even recognize your face when I'm done with you." He steps back and carried his hyung bridal style and brought him to the clinic.

 

He gently lay his hyung and started to cure his wounds.

"Hun-ah. Thankyou. I'm sorry I can't even defend myself. I'm so useless." Tears rolled down Chanyeol's face.

Hearing this, his heart felt like it was being clenched.

"Its Okay hyung. I'll take care of you. I'm always here for you okay?" he flashes a small smile.

Chanyeol nods with a smile.

Silence.

Chanyeol looks at Sehun and can't help but admire the latter. Seeing his brother treat his wounds is a sweet sight for him. Sehun looked serious with curing his wounds.

"Where are the other hyungs?"

Chanyeol snapped back to reality. "Oh! Ah.. Xiumin and Luhan is still in class. Baekyun got detention for applying eyeliner during class, seriously that kid. Tsk. and I saw Tao and Kai practicing at the dance room with Lay."

 

"Oh okay. Hyung, stay here until this afternoon okay? So you could heal properly."

"But I still have to take notes." Chanyeol looked dismayed.

"I'll do it for you. Now stay here okay."

"But--"

 

Sehun left already.

 

Chanyeol was left dumbfounded. Not exactly sure what happened. But after contemplating for a bit, he smiles.

Sehun, he pretends not to care. But really, he cares for us. For me