The Change

Half-Brothers

Many wants Sehun to bottom so here you go. :---)

 

 


It's been a year since the incident in Sehun's room. Changes had taken place. Let's say, their ages weren't the only one to mature. Well the brothers that is, not Sehun. He was confused than ever. Sehun is now the non-tough maknae. He had the urge of wanting his hyungs to protect him not him protecting his hyungs. Its not hard though because now, his hyungs are dedicated than ever to win his heart. Luhan had told his brothers what happened in Sehun's room. How would they mend their brotherly relationship now?

 

Sehun glanced to his side, the sun lit his room with the curtains slightly curled to the side. It's not him holding his hyung anymore, Its his hyung's arms encircling his waist to a secure hold.

"Good Morning Sehunnah." Luhan smiled at him.

"Good Morning too hyung!" Sehun smiled cutely.

 

Yes Sehun is now a 17 year old adult. And yes you read right, he smiled cutely.

That is what I meant with change.

 

His hyungs were now overly protective with him. Now that he changed.

 

Luhan can't help but admire the younger's cuteness. Even though there was change in his attitude, his physical feautures remained. The same handsome face, the same milky skin, The same cute lips, The same toned body. Luhan trailed his eyes down, seeing his younger brother's exposed neck, He leaned in and kissed it. Sehun yelped cutely. Luhan chuckled. 

 

"Hyung, it tickles!" Sehun blushed.

"Sorry Sehun-ah." Luhan smiles and leans in to capture Sehun's lips then..

"*coughs*, am I disturbing anything?" Tao hisses.

Luhan rolls his eyes and sat up.

"Yes. I was about to share a sweet kiss with Sehun and you interrupted it."

Tao ignores his rants and turns to Sehun.

"Hun-ah, breakfast is ready." Tao flashes a sweet smile.

"Neh." Sehun replies looking at Tao then at Luhan. Then he goes out of bed.

 

While walking down the stairs, Sehun slipped. Sehun was expecting a loud thud and the feeling of the floor when two strong arms caught him bringing him to safety. Sehun looked up seeing the owner of the strong arms. Sehun blushed.

"Thankyou hyung." 

"Be careful Hun-ah. I don't know what I'd do if you get hurt." Tao says with concern in his voice.

Sehun blushed more. He was now blushing madly.

Tao chuckled at the sight. 

Luhan looks at them from behind, jealousy clearly visible.

"Yah Tao. You can let go of him now." Luhan says with an annoyed tone.

Tao turns to him with a smirk. "And what if I don't?" He then leans in and kisses Sehun on the cheeks.

"The Tao." Luhan pushed him aside rather harshly.

Sehun rushed downstairs.

 

"Now you scared him!" Luhan rants.

"Well atleast I wasn't about to kiss him on the lips!" Tao fired back.

They continued they're quarrel until they reached the Kitchen.

 

"GoodMorning!" Chanyeol beamed.

"Good morning."They all chorused.

 

They all got ready for school. It was Luhan's turn to drive their van. The drive was normal. Brothers ranting Sehun. Doing everything to catch Sehun's attention.

"Hun-ah, You're joining the talent show?" Kai asked randomly.

"I don't know. why ask?" His face red because Kai was too close, too close for his liking. Now he feels like a teenage girl talking to her crush.

Kai scratches the back of his neck and says "Ahh you see, Lay got injured and--"

Sehun's eyes widen and trembles "Lay hyung got injured?! What happened to him?!" Catching everyone's attention.

"Why Hunnie, what does Lay have to do with you?" Baekhyun asks with jealousy in his tone.

Everyone looked pissed.

"Ah no, don't misunderstand! his our friend remember?" Sehun said nervously.

They nodded.

"His okay. The thing is, would you be my partner? I'm doing a strong and powerful dance."

Sehun nods. I feel like a girl being asked to dance in prom.

Kai grins widely then hugs Sehun. Sehun could only hug back.

In the background you can hear their hyungs telling them to stop flirting inside the van. When they didn't let go of the hug, Luhan honked the horn of the van making everyone flinch. When Kai and sehun let go, he smiles to himself.

 

The 7 brothers walked to school with fangirls following them almost tripping Sehun and Baekhyun saw it. He shouted at the girls telling them to leave them alone.

 

They reached their classrooms. Tao and Kai pushing each other of who will sit beside Sehun. In the end, Tao won with a sulking Kai at their back. The rest of the morning was normal.

Sehun walks to the cafeteria with Kai and Tao. When they reached their table, his other hyungs offered him different foods.

Sehun facepalms, thinking what did he ever do in his past life to deserve this.