Scheduled

Half-Brothers

Breakfast was normal. If fighting over Sehun, Trying to get Sehun's attention, and trashtalks is what you mean by normal, then yes, their breakfast was pretty normal.

 

"Sehun-ah. How's your sleep?" Chanyeol beamed.

"I slept well hyung, thanks." Sehun smiled.

"Ofcourse, he was sleeping with me." Luhan interrupted and winked at Sehun.

 

All glared at Luhan. "WHAT??" Luhan asked bluntly.

"Okay that's it. As the eldest, i'm putting boundaries." Xiumin said in which everyone except Luhan nods continuously.

"Wait why? I haven't done anything." Luhan says slightly offended.

"Its not just for you. Its all for us. Since you've been sleeping with Sehun these past few week, everyone will get their turn sleeping with Sehun." Xiumin smirks.

"So where is the boundary you're talking about huh hyung?" Kai asks annoyed that there is no boundaries that'll happen.

"oh so you don't want Kai? That's okay." Xiumin answers back.

"Wait it isn't like that-- urgh fine."

"What do you exactly mean by SLEEP WITH SEHUN? Cause I'd want to--" Baekhyun was cut off.

"Sleep. Sleep not baekhyun so shut up." Tao said as a matter of fact.

"Yah its hyung for you mister!" Baekhyun hissed.

"Don't care." Tao sticks his tongue out.

"Okay stop it you guys, so childish." Kai said.

"Uh guys, have anyone of you noticed Sehun went out of the kitchen?" Chanyeol asks worriedly.

"Maybe he went of ahead of us to school?" Luhan asks.

"Pabo where will he ride? Our school is like an hour from here." Xiumin says.

"Well then let me call him, Hunnie dear--" Luhan was held by the back of his collar.

"Na-uh you're not calling him, Kai you call him." Xiumin says.

Luhan pouts.

"Okay hyung." Kai smirks.

"I change my mind Tao you call him." xiumin says leaving kai and luhan pouting at the side.

"Kay~" 

 

 

"Sehun are you ready? Come down now. Luhan hyung said he will be absent for the day so we wont wait for him." Tao says from the other side of the door.

"Ne." Sehun says and walks out from his room.

Tao mentally squealed because of his brother's cuteness. But he managed to maintain his composure. He held Sehun's hands as they went downstairs.

 

"Let's go." 

 

 

The ride was silent. And no one knows why.

"Hyungs? Why are you quiet?" Sehun asks curiously.

"No reason." Chanyeol smiles at him.

Sehun nods and slept. What he didn't know was that while Tao was fetchin him earlier, they already scheduled on what night they will sleep with Sehun. So this will be the schedule:

Monday - Xiumin

Tuesday - Luhan

Wednesday - Baekhyun

Thursday - Chanyeol

Friday - Tao

Saturday - Kai

Sunday - Free night for Sehun

 

Looks like Sehun will be pretty much tired from now on. Good summer is fast approaching. They were silent because they were all excited to sleep with Sehun. But they can't show the others their excitement. Well, Goodluck Sehun.

 

After a long drive, they reached school.