More chaos

Half-Brothers

"Sehun say ah~"

"Sehun wait no, don't eat that it's unhealthy!"

"No hunnie eat this!"

You can hear the hyungs's voices echo in the cafeteria. People really don't know if they should adore the boys or be frightened because of how the were acting.

Sehun has no choice but to follow whatever his hyungs tell him. Yes I know, he changed a lot, no need to tell me.

Chen passed by and saw Sehun being harassed by his hyungs. He sighed and approached them. They all looked at him at the same time with a glare and you could hear mumbles of "what is he doing here?" "is he planning to take our sehunnie away?" "this bastard". He ignores this and proceeds to talk to Sehun.

"Sehunnah! Let's go, we need to finish our project." Chen started.

"What proj--" Sehun was cut off when Chen pulled him and dragged him out of the cafeteria.

 

"Hyung what the hell." 

"Shut up. Hurry before they catch up with us." Chen shutted him up.

When they reached a nearby classroom, Chen locked the door and turned to him.

"What?" Sehun raises his brows uncertainly.

"Spill. Why are you letting your hyungs harass you?"

"What? no. They were just caring for me." Sehun says with a smile.

"No sehun. You were not like this. You used to be stubborn. You used to disagree a lot to them and you used to be, well, you. What happened? why did you suddenly change?"

Sehun looks down. "I don't know. It's like they've taken over me. I really don't know. I want them to take care of me. Ah hyung, what is happening to me?!" Sehun whines.

"Sehun you know I'm not the serious type but, Do you perhaps like one of your hyungs?" Chen gives a mischievous grin.

"Hyung?!!" Sehun whines.

"What?" Chen laughs.

 

They laughed together when they heard loud knockings on the door. It would really break if ever.

"YAH!! CHEN YOU'RE DEAD!!" they heard from the other side of the door.

Chen looks at Sehun desperately. He mouthed "Help".

 

Just then, the door flew open. They looked at its direction wondering how on earth did that happen.

"I can expla--" Chen was cut off when xiumin and baekhyun dragged him out of the room.

and seconds later Xiumin and Baek came back.

 

The bell rang signaling students to attend their first period in the afternoon classes.

"Sehun I'll you!" Kai smiled putting his arms on Sehun's shoulder.

Sehun stiffened. Then blushed in the sudden contact.

"O-kay."

"Kai you idiot you two are classmates." Baekhyun said as a matter of factly.

"whatever sassy baek. you're just jealous because I get to see Sehun even in class." Kai sticks his tongue out.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes because it was true. He really was jealous. He also feels he is not Sehun's closest hyung. He really is soft-hearted when it comes to his younger brother. He looks at Sehun. 

Sehun looks at Baekhyun, feeling the sadness of the latter. He smiled and said "Its okay hyung. Tell you what, you can me." He then clings to his arms and drags Baekhyun away.

Baekhyun smiled at Sehun and Smirked to his brothers while being dragged by a certain lisp boy.

 

When they were far enough, the brothers looked at each other. "Baekhyun."

"I'll do the killing, you do the hiding of the body."

"Let's do it."

If only they could do that. They sighed and went to their classrooms.

 

The bell rang and students started to go to their homes. The brothers rushed to Sehun, Tao, and Kai's room to fetch the younger. When they reached the classroom, it was only Kai and Tao.

"Where is Sehunnie? We didn't come here to see your ugly faces." Luhan says to Tao and Kai bluntly.

Tao rolled his eyes and replied "He went to the bathroom. Though its been 30 mins since he left." 

They All shared worried glances when they heard noises from the room not far from where they were.

 

They rushed there only to see Sehun--

Sehun being held by two students and another pressing himself to Sehun. Sehun struggles almost crying. They were trying to harass Sehun. The boy pressing himself to Sehun had piercings all over his ears. He tries to press his lips to Sehun's. In which Sehun whimpers, he shuts his mouth.

 

Without a second thought, they all rushed to the scene and threw punches to the 3 students. All of them spitting blood while being punched by angry looking guys, who wouldn't be afraid?

Chanyeol raises the pierced boy while holding his collar, slightly higher than expected. 

"Dare to lay a hand on him again, And I wouldn't have second thoughts ending your life."

The boy nods vigorously.

They threw them out of the room and came to Sehun's side. The younger was crying. Luhan carried him bridal style. They comforted him in the rest of the travel. Sehun fell asleep in the van. When they reached home, Luhan carried him to his bedroom. He laid Sehun on the bed. He looks at him carefully then he leans to kiss Sehun's cheeks when Sehun stirs and Luhan suddenly felt plump lips pressed against his. He stiffened. He was about to pull away when Sehun pulled him in the bed encircling his arms around Luhan's neck. He can't move now because Sehun entangled his legs together with Luhan's. Luhan decided to sleep there and just enjoy the presence of the younger. He was certainly sure he would be having a good night sleep.