When Jongin Makes Sehun Nervous

Sekai's Young Love

~

"Sehun-ah, please I'm starving!"

"Your always starving."

"No. This time it's real!"

"Has it not been real the other times?"

"Yeah... but... I'm just really hungry now."

"Well I told you to grab something before we left. You didn't listen to me so it can't be helped."

"Yes it can. Come on!"

Sehun groans as he's pulled away from the arcade booth ruing a perfect score and outside into the bright rays of sunlight by none other than his annoying as hell boyfriend.

"Come on! I'll buy you some ice cream over there." Jongin says enthusiastically pulling Sehun along to the ice cream stand.

"What flavor do you want?" Jongin asks with wide eyes. Sehun stares at him for a moment because Jongin looks so adorable looking at him like that and when he takes to long to choose Jongin huffs in frustration and blurts out, "Chocolate? Okay, I'll get vanilla then." Sehun laughs and shoves his boyfriend lightly. How can he be so freaking cute.

After receiving their ice cream Jongin grabs and interlaces their fingers to pull Sehun along down the side walk.

They walk slowly side by side eating their ice cream in a peaceful silence until...

"Let's go sit on that bench over there Sehuna!" Jongin all but yells.

Sehun winces and mumbles out, "Why are you so noisy today?"

Jongin leads the way and turns around to grin at him. "I'm just happy to be spending the day with my beautiful Sehuna." He says squeezing his hand. Sehun blushes at the words and lowers his head. "Whatever." He quietly mumbles out.

Jongin chuckles while leaning over to place a soft kiss on his cheek only succeeding in making his blush that much worse.

"My cute Sehuna~" he sings to himself quietly and Sehun shoves him with a glare on his face.

"Your also embarrassing." He says quietly. Jongin smirks at him while at his ice cream. "You think so?" He asks eyes locked on Sehun's own as they sit down on the bench warm from the suns rays.

"Hmm.. you are." He says as his final answer.

Jongin slide closer throwing his arm across Sehun's shoulder. "I see." He says before leaning into Sehun's ear. "Then I have no choice but to..."

"But to what?" Sehun's eyeing him suspiciously now.

"To embarrass you even more with..."

He's feeling a bit nervous now at Jongin's words. 'Oh no.' he thinks to himself.

"With what?" Its a hesitant whisper because he's afraid of what Jongin will say.

When he looks up at the other he finds him smirking and Sehun wants to punch him in the face, because how can Jongin go from being cute to absolutely y the next minute.

"With kisses silly." He says throwing the last of his ice cream cone into his mouth before attacking Sehun's face and neck with kisses that leave the other giggling and laughing at the ticklish feeling.

"Yah!" Sehun says shoving lightly at him. He looks out to the park and sees people watching them curiously. Some with fond gazes, but more with frowns at their PDA. "Jongin wait." He says as he tries to pull away. "People are staring."

He's pulled closer into Jongin's embrace and the kisses become more gentle.

"Let them." He says placing kisses along Sehun's neck. "Their just jealous that they don't have someone as beautiful as you in their bitter and lonely lives." He stops to rest his head on Sehun's shoulder reaching over to grab his hand.

Sehun looks down to watch as Jongin play with his fingers and it brings a smile to his face.

"I love you you know." Jongin says eyes on the intruding gazes. They all look away quickly to go about their day and Sehun relaxes, his body becoming less tense.

"I know. I love you too."

Jongin smiles a smile that Sehun can't see but can feel against his shoulder. He squeezes their hands together once more and pulls at the other. "Come on my Sehuna. I'll walk you home."

Sehun nods and jumps up throwing his melting ice cream into the nearby trash bin. He links his hands tightly with Jongin's and walks closely by his side down the path. Moving closer to the other with each step.

Jongin smiles at how Sehun is clinging onto his arm, practically draping himself onto Jongin's side. He takes advantage of this moment because Sehun doesn't do it often and leans over to kiss his temple. "Aww, my Sehuna is sooooo cute!"

"Don't push it." Sehun says narrowing his eyes. Jongin chuckles out an, "Okay okay. I'm sorry." He apologizes not meaning it at all.

Because Sehun is his best friend, soul mate and the love of his life and he's beautiful and cute all in all and Jongin couldn't ask for a more perfect love.

~

I really didn't know what to title thia chapter. Lol And sorry this became a bit rushed towards the end. My internet started messing up. Stupid internet. <.<

Thanks to all who have subscribed to this story and its far from over, so expect more fluffy Sekai in the near future! <3