When They Have A Movie Night

Sekai's Young Love

~

"Sehuna! What movie do you want to watch?"

Sehun sighs for the umpteenth time, because Jongin's been asking him this same question over and over again. He finishes up making their buttery sweet popcorn and when he's done drizzling the butter on he grabs two cans of cola and makes his way to the living room. Jongin is still sitting in front of the entertainment center looking through the many different varieties of movies with his chin resting on one palm and a concentrated look on his face. Sehun sets the the popcorn and drinks onto the coffee table along with all of the other junk food that has been building up since the beginning of the evening. He plops down onto the sofa and stares longingly at his boyfriend's back.

Sehun isn't exactly sure why, but he's been a little hesitant around Jongin lately. Its like everything his obnoxious boyfriend does drives him crazy. In a good way. At least he thinks its in a good way.

Yesterday, after school they went for some ice cream. Which isn't anything new, they've been on ice cream dates before. But something unusual with the way Jongin ate his ice cream made Sehun a bit... aroused? It pretty much scared him because he's never felt that way towards anyone, let alone Jongin. Its a foreign feeling and he's afraid to talk to Jongin about it since he's not really good with speaking out about how he feels, Jongin's better at that than he is and it would also be embarrassing.

He sighs and rubs his eyes in frustration when he hears his name being called. Looking up he sees the other staring at him with furrowed eyebrows and concern.

"Are you okay?" Jongin asks slowly. "We can do this another time if your tired."

"No!" Sehun yells out quickly and Jongin looks taken aback. "No. We can do it tonight. Watch a movie I mean." He says with a blush. Jongin raises a brow and gives him a strange look.

"Okay... what kind of movie do you want to watch? You never answered me." He says nonchalantly.

"I answered you a long time ago."

"Oh. Comedy was it? Let's watch a scary movie then?"

"What?" Sehun chuckles. "What did you ask me for then?"

"Nothing." He says. "Were watching a scary movie." He pops in a movie that Sehun can't see the name of, then jumps up and makes his way over to the couch with his boyfriend. He tugs Sehun forward and settle beside him and then pulls the other into his chest.

Sehun inhales slowly hoping that Jongin can't feel how fast his heart is beating. He feels hot all of a sudden and it makes him a bit fidgety, so he squirms around. Jongin's arm that's wrapped around his shoulder tightens and his other comes around Sehun's waist to hold him in place.

"Are you sure your okay?" He says and Sehun can feel the breath on his neck.

He jumps up with a yelp and is quickly pulled back down. This time though Jongin's lying back in the couch and he lays Sehun across his chest. With this position Sehun can hear Jongin's calm heart beat. He has his hand placed on the toned stomach and his breath hitches at what he feels. He can feel the abs and it causes his eyes to squeeze shut along with a tightening grip on Jongin's shirt. There's that aroused feeling again.

"Hey." He hears. "You okay?" He can tell Jongin is smirking by the sound of his voice.

" Ye-yes?" He responds with a shaky breath.

Jongin's smirk widens. "You gonna watch the movie or what?"

"I was planning too." He says trying not to make is hidden desires that obvious.

"If it'll make you feel any better, we can make out instead."

Sehun frowns and looks up at the other. He's smirking and has a teasing look in his eyes and it makes Sehun a bit angry. He huffs out a breath and a pink blush taints his cheeks at the teasing. Jongin chuckles and leans down to kiss him on the tip of his nose.

"Come on, you know you want to."

Sehun glares at him and responds, "You know what I really want to do?"

He inwardly smiles at Jongin's hopeful look.

"What?" Jongin says with wide hopeful eyes.

"This." Sehun says jumping up to push the other off of the couch. Jongin gasps out, "Nuh uh, not this time." He locks strong arms around Sehun's waist and they tumble to the floor together with Sehun landing on top of the other.

"Ouch." Sehun hisses out after banging his elbow on the table. Jongin leans up to place kisses all over his face before his lips land on his. Sehun's surprised but leans into it, because Jongin's a good kisser and Sehun really loves his kisses.

Jongin smirks into the kiss before saying, "Make out it is."

Sehun blushes for the hundredth time and brings the other closer. He hears the shrill scream from the tv in the back of his mind not caring about the movie at all. Maybe Jongin put it in on purpose. Sehun doesn't even like scary movies. He's to preoccupied with something or rather someones plump lips to care about this thought either.

This is going to be a long night he thinks just as a hand sneaks under his shirt.

~

Mwahahaha!!!! That's my evil laugh by the way. ;)

Sorry for teasing you guys. :P Lol Sehun thought Jongin wouldn't realize what was going on through his mind. Sehuna Jongin's smarter than you think... ^^

Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, until next time. :)