When Sehun Wakes Jongin Up

Sekai's Young Love

~

Sehun wakes to the rays of sunlight beaming down on him and he squeezes his eyes shut at the brightness. He struggles as he turns over with the arms locked around his waist only to come in contact with his boyfriends sleeping but glowing face. He smiles fondly and leans up to kiss the cute nose as an attempt to rouse Jongin from his deep slumber.

But as always Jongin sleeps through any attempt at waking him. Sehun sighs because he knows it could take all morning to wake his sleeping bear, having tried a billion times before when Jongin's spent the night.

They would stay up late watching late night movies and eating junk food, which would result in them going to bed at around 5:00 A.M. Maybe he should be more strict on bedtime with Jongin when it comes to movie night. Although he can never say no to the boy when he's always so persuading.

Sehun looks at the sleeping boy next to him and takes a few good minutes to admire his futures. Jongin has always been handsome and Sehun used to be quite jealous of him. Whenever they were young it was always Jongin who was told he was handsome and Sehun was just... cute? Well at least that's what Jongin would tell him. Most people thought he was just plain and bleak. He sighs at the thought and scoots closer to Jongin's warm body feeling a bit insecure.

These insecurities are however washed away when his stomach growls and he cringes at the twisting pain that follows. He tightens is grip in the sleeveless top and calls out softly.

"Jongin-ah." But all he gets in response is a quiet snore. He huffs out a breath and tries again this time going for aegyo.

Putting as much sugar and sweetness in his voice he says, "Jonginie-ah wake up, your Sehunnie wants breakfast~"

The sleeping boy growls with annoyance and turns the other way facing the wall. "Ten more minutes…" He wines out tiredly.

Sehun smiles fondly and thinks, 'now were getting somewhere.' He throws himself on the others back and chuckles at the groan he recieves. "No. Get up, where going out for breakfast." He tries to make his voice sound stern, but it only comes out as a light command. He was never able to be assertive with Jongin.

"Whhhhy? Why can't we just go out for lunch?" Jongin all but whines again shaking his body to try and rid Sehun off of him.

Sehun rolls his eyes at the behavior. "Because, if I let you sleep more you'll sleep through lunch too." And he knows that as a fact having already experienced it.

"Dinner then?" Jongin asks hopefully.

Sehun inhales a frustrated breath and thinks for a moment. His face lights up when an idea as brilliant as ever pops into his head and he thinks why hasn't he thought about doing this before?

Slowly he rolls over the other boy and Jongin squalls indignantly. He pushes himself between Jongin and the wall and comes face to face with his annoyed looking boyfriend. Jongin eyes him suspiciously before asking, "What are you doing?"

Sehun grins at him and it only raises Jongin's suspicions. He raises a questioning eyebrow at Sehun as the latter leans closer. Their lips brush softly and he pushes forward for a short but firm kiss and smiles into it.

"I love you." Sehun says placing a hand on his chest.

Jongin's eyes soften at the words and he leans in for another short kiss before responding. "I love you too. Now let me sleep." He says as he closes his eyes trying to welcome dream land once again.

Sehun giggles before replying with a quick, "Nope." And using all of his strength to push against Jongin's chest and right off the bed with a loud thud.

Jongin screams, "OKAY! OKAY! I'M UP I'M UP! SHEESH!!!" He stands and makes his way to the bathroom while rubbing his back mumbling words that Sehun makes out as, "You better be lucky I love you." and "So mean and abusive to me."

He laughs loudly and throws the covers off to jump out of bed to get ready for their day together. At least he's figured out an easy way to get Jongin out of bed, he thinks as he grabs their couple shirts and two pairs of jeans and heads to the bathroom also.

~

Oh, what is this? I don't know. Did you like it? Haha. I'll probably base the next chapter on their day out. Just so you know. ^^

Well I hope you enjoyed this chap. thank you for subscribing and commenting! It makes me extremely happy! <3333