Seoul

Pink Around The Spring

(i'm sorry for mistake.. happy reading ^^ )

 

5 years later...

 

“omma!!! Taecyeon is here!!” eunjung shouted when they went inside the house.

Mother ham greeted them with the warm smile, “aigo.. you are here, taecyeon... how is your work?”

Taecyeon bowed and smiled to her, “i’m good, aunty.. “ taecyeon gave the older the healthy drink, “this is for you and uncle”

“ani.. you don’t have to give me that” rejected eunjung mother politely

Taecyeon smiled again, “it’s okay aunty.. just a small gift..”

“gomawo, taecyeon~ah..”

Eunjung hugged her mother, “taecyeon is sweet, doesn’t he?” she teased taecyeon with a wink

Taecyeon smiled looking her girlfriend. “ne.. he is really nice to you~” mother ham pinched eunjung nose.

Suddenly taecyeon phone rang and made him excuse.

Mother ham hugged her little daughter, “have you eaten medicine?”

Eunjung shook and pouted, “it’s already 5 years omma.. do i still have to take it?”

“aigooo... of course you are.. i don’t want something happen back to you again” the older took care her hair

Eunjung sighed, “arasso..”

Taecyeon came back to them, “i think i have to go.. i have a sudden meeting.. mianhe..” teacyeon felt sorry.

Eunjung smiled and hug the tall man, “it’s okay.. come again next time”

“ne..” he ruffled her hair and kiss her forehead “i’m going..don’t forget to take your medicine, okay? I’m leaving.. annyeong” he gave a gentle smile to her and aunty ham.

Eunjung smiled, “he is really nice”

Mother ham looked at her daughter, “princess.. can we talk?”

Eunjung raised her eyebrow, “what?”

“are you really love taecyeon now?” asked her mother for make sure

Eunjung nodded, “omma.. he is the one who teach me everything when i lose everything...” eunjung grabbed her mother hand, “i know you are going to ask about my boyfriend in the past.. who is his name? Kim.. kim.. so?? “

“kim soo hyun” her mother corrected her words

Eunjung smiled, “yeah!! That kim soohyun.. we are past..he lost his memory and i lost my memory.. both of us didn’t remember each other.. and i don’t even know how does he look now.. we were just a past.. “

“you don’t want to try to meet him?” asked madam ham again. She really wanted eunjung to try to meet soohyun again, since their family relationship is closed until now even though kim family was in America.

Eunjung shook, “omma.. teacyeon is my boyfriend.. i’ve already had boyfriend” eunjung tried to remind her mother. Eunjung didn’t know why her mother kept asking her to meet that kim guy. She really didn’t interest at all.

Her mother sighed again

Eunjung hugged her mother and leaned her face on the older shoulder, “omma.. do you remember when i awake and i was scared.. i don’t even remember you.. and you cried in front of me.. that’s really hurt.. when i have to study A B C again.. 1 2 3 again.. scary mathematics, science, history.. who taught me with his patience..it’s Teacyeon.. but... what about that kim soohyun? He didn’t even try to meet me until now.. so why should i care about him when there is a man who care about me a lot?”

Her mother smile, “you are right.. mianhe, princess..”

Eunjung smiled, “ ne.. it’s okay omma.. just don’t mention that guy again... i don’t hate him.. but i have taecyeon now..”

 

--

Soohyun drove his care and parked the car in the garage. “we arrive” he smiled to the girl beside her. he came out and opened the door for the girl.

“gomawo~”

Soohyun smiled, “all for you, miss suzy..”

Soohyun grabbed her hand and brought her to his house, “omma.. i bring suzy to join dinner with us”

Mrs kim smiled looking them, “i have finished cooking.. let’s eat.. yeoboo~ the food is ready~”

Mr kim turned off the TV and walked to the dining room, “oh~ it smells so good, yeobo~”

They sat and started to eat the dinner with conversation around them.

“hm.. so delicious omma” said suzy with a sweet smile

Mrs kim smiled, “i’m happy if you enjoy.. eat more”

Suzy nodded and gave soohyun a meat. Soohyun smiled and said thanks to her.

Mr kim smiled looking them but he suddenly remember something, “hm.. soohyun~ah.. our company has a project in korea, so we have to back to korea for a week..”

Soohyun raised his eyebrow, “a week? I’m okay with it”

“can i also go back to korea? I miss my old friend, mrs ham” said mrs kim

Suddenly mr kim became silent, he gave a fake cough. Mrs kim suddenly also became silent and ate her food.

“what’s wrong omma, appa?” asked soohyun after feeling something wrong with them.

They smiled, “nothing, soohyun.. you have a date with suzy after this?” asked mr kim tried to change the subject.

“yeah.. you have to have a date with her before we left for a week” mrs kim also tried to change the subject.

Soohyun looked at suzy, “want to follow us to korea?”

Mrs and Mr kim were shocked for the question.

Suzy shook, “mianhe.. i still have some kids patient that need me to heal” suzy smiled, “but.. you have to call me everyday!” suzy smiled

Soohyun patted her, “i will.... don’t worry~”

Mrs and Mr kim were relieved, huft~ luckily, she didn’t follow..

 

As soon they finished the dinner, mrs and mr kim went to their room while soohyun and suzy drove out to watch movie.

In Mr and Mrs Kim room

Mrs kim sighed, “ soohyun has already had girlfriend, and eunjung has already had boyfriend... why everything changed so quickly?”

Mr kim hug his wife, “i don’t know.. maybe we just let them... as long as they are happy, everything is okay..”

“but... honestly, i more like soohyun with eunjung.. remember how sweet they are when they were couple? How they smiled by looking each other? I also miss how eunjung do her aegyo to me, you and soohyun.. to us.. she is so adorable..” said mrs kim honestly and started to get tears when she remembered the past. “i really miss that moment, yeobo..”

Mr kim sighed, “but what should we do now? they didn’t even remember each other.. they are in love with other person... let’s just forgot it, yeobo... “

“mrs ham and i were planning to make them meet for once.. if they didn’t have any feeling for each other.. then.. we will let this things go..” said mrs kim again

--

Soohyun was driving while the the music were playing in the car. The classical music from mozart was flowing in the car. Suzy looked at soohyun, “soohyun~”

“hm?” soohyun murmured while his eyes still looked straight.

“let’s go to hospital and visit mason” suzy asked

Soohyun raised his eyebrows, “ehm? Okay.. let’s visit that little boy” soohyun turned his wheel to the right side and heading to the hospital.

15 minute and they were arrived at the hospital. They were heading to the little boy room.

“mason~” suzy called him sweetly which made mason ran toward her.

“doctor!!”  he hug suzy and smiled to her sweetly.

“how are you?” asked soohyun and made mason also smiled to him.

“hello! Uncle” greeted mason

“hello mason” soohyun hug the little boy and lifted him up “have you eaten?”

Mason nodded, “ but.. i want bread..”

Suzy smiled , “let’s get the bread then”

“waaooo!!! Let’s get it!!” mason shouted excited

Soohyun and suzy laughed at the little boy, “let’s go!”

Mason got down and held both of them hand. His right hand was holding soohyun and the other hand was holding suzy. They walked like a family to the hospital canteen and got in the cake store.

“ can i choose?” asked mason cutely

Soohyun ruffled his hair, “of course you can!”

Mason immediately ran to the bread and got it with his tiny hand, “i want this!! This!!” he shouted happily.

“okay!” suzy smiled and soohyun paid the bill.

“this kid.. how could he looks so adorable?” said soohyun could help but liking mason so much.

Suzy nodded, “he is really cute.. ah.. i want to have a kid like him..”

Soohyun smiled, “let’s get marriage” he and made suzy blushed hard

“what?”

Soohyun smiled again, “hahaha.. just kidding..”  and patted her “i will ask you when you are ready”

Suzy smiled, “thank  you~”

--

9:24:56 arrived from America

Soohyun helped his father to take their suitcase and pushed it to the gate. “want to take a rest, omma?” asked soohyun and made the old lady smiled

“no.. let’s back to our old house.. i miss that house so much” said the old lady

They got out and 2 mans with the black suit approached them, “mr and mrs kim?”

They nodded, “yes.. we are..”

2 mans bowed to them, “we have prepared the car, please go this way” they leaded them to the car.

“what time is the meeting?”asked soohyun

“it’s 11, sir”

Soohyun nodded, “omma, appa.. i think i will visit some department store.. i need to buy something”

Mr kim smiled, “araso.. just let one of them follow you, since you are still new in korea”

Soohyun nodded, “ne.. gamsahamnida.. i’m going then” he bowed to his parent and followed the other man to another car.

The man opened the door for him and soohyun got in the car.

“which department store?” asked the man

“up to you..”

The man nodded and drove the car, soohyun looked outside the window. “seoul..”

 

to be continue...

 

--

will they meet again??