Friends?

Pink Around The Spring

When eunjung got in the car, she immediatery faced taecyeon who was driving, “teacyeon~ah... do you know about my ex?”

“hm? Why so sudden?” taecyeon asked back. That was a big question for him

“answer my question first” pouted eunjung and taecyeon smiled

“yes.. kim soohyun? Wae? Why you suddenly asked about him?”

“because he is my neighbour now and we just met”

“MWO?!” shouted taecyeon and stopped the car suddenly.

Eunjung got a shock, “Omo! Yah!! You are driving!”

Taecyeon still locked his eyes on his girlfriends, “i’m sorry.. i just.. ehm.. so.. what do you think about him?”

Eunjung laughed, “yah! Nothing between us, okay.. wae? Do you worry? Jealous?” teased eunjung

Taecyeon nodded like a kid, “of course, i am. He was your ex.. and.. you have your .. you know.. romantic world with him before..”

Eunjung laughed again, “don’t worry okay.. my heart is yours now.. and their is nothing between us.. we just a stranger toward each other.. beside that.. he has already had a girlfriend, so.. don’t worry too much, Mr Taecyeon”  eunjung pinched his nose but gave him a smile.

Taecyeon smiled and hugged the girl, “gomawo, princess...” he plant a soft kiss on her lips “i love you..”

Eunjung gave a short peck back, “i love you too~”

 

--

Soohyun put off his eye glasses. ! Why i felt this way? Why should i get angry just looking that guy kiss that girl?? What is this?! She just a stranger!  Okay.. she is my ex but... i have suzy now.. why should i still look at that Ham eunjung?? soohyun bit his bottom lips. He felt so mix right now. he didn’t understand why he felt this way. Erg! I hate this! Someone opened the door for him and he got out from the car. Now i have to meet her again?? Huft.. i shouldn’t back to korean  soohyun put his eyeglass back and got in Ham company. I should got off this stupid feeling..

 

They walked to the lift and pressed 7th floor.

Eunjung who just arrived, greeted her secretary and asked for the document, “who is our partner?”

Kim secretary smiled, “it’s moon company.. and.. you are going to meet mr kim son..” she looked at her watch, “right now”

Eunjung frowned, “what? Right now?”

Kim secretary smiled, “he is on the way”

Suddenly the door opened and.... they met again...

Eunjung looked at him unbelievable, “you??!!”

All the guys and woman looked at eunjung. “it’s seem like you know each other” asked kim secretary.

“no.. it’s just an accident meeting.. no more” said soohyun in his cool tone.

Eunjung chuckled he has a bad attitude.. “yeah.. he is right.. we don’t know each other..” eunjung gave him a hand, “nice too meet you, mr kim.. i’m ham eunjung.. the director of Princess company” she gave a short smile.

Soohyun grabbed her hand, “i’m kim soohyun.. the director of moon company”

For few second.. they felt a bit strange..  why i fell so close with him/her by just touching his/her hand?

“should we started?” she released the hand and walked to the meeting desk and followed by the other. What the hell am i thinking? I need to forget it..They looked at the file and started to discuss about their new project and new collaboration.

“so.. let’s stop now and we will continue next morning” they nodded and stop the meeting. “kim soohyun ssi.. can we talk?” said eunjung after the other went out.

Soohyun looked at eunjung, “sure”

They sat again and looked at each other. “okay.. it’s must be weird now.. like what i know and you know too.. both of us were ever having some memory... i meant ‘dating’ but... like what we know that .. both of us already found another one.. so... maybe we can be friend?”

Soohyun frowned  why i felt a bit hurt when she asked me to be her friend? Did i want it more?

Eunjung sighed, “erg.. how i explain this.. hm.. you are a stranger for me and i don’t want any misunderstanding... and now you are my partner of this project so.. we may met each other every day.. my boyfriend.. he didn’t like it so much.. i bet your girlfriend too.. so let just be friend.. do you get what i mean?”

Soohyun frowned again, “for the truth.. i didn’t understand what are you talking about.. for lie.. let’s just be friend then..”

Eunjung nodded ad agreement, “okay.. let’s just be friend, kim soohyun”

“just call me soohyun”

Eunjung nodded.

“ i have to go then.. bye..”

“bye..” eunjung didn’t send her and walked away to her office.

 

At least.. let’s just be friend.. it’s a good way  think both of them

 

--

The sky turned dark that’s mean it was a night~

“omma.. what are you doing?” asked eunjung who just washed herself

Mrs ham smile, “oh.. we are having a guest”

“who?”

“my friend with her son”

Eunjung felt a bit uneasy with her mother words, “you mean.. our neighbour??”

“ne~ you don’t mind, right?”

Eunjung sighed, “omma.. isn’t it a bit... you know.. awkward?”

Mrs ham stopped cooking at look at her daughter, “what make you think so?”

Eunjung didn’t want to answer

“i know.. it is about soohyun?”

Eunjung sighed and nodded.

Mrs ham smiled, “don’t need to be worry.. we and them will always be friend even though we want more than that.. but.. you can be friend with him”

“MOM.. he has a girlfriend and i have my own boyfriend” said eunjung a bit worry with what her mother wanted.

“i know i know.. i said just be a friend.. you don’t need to be worry”

Eunjung sighed arasso..

TING TONG!!

“oh! They are coming!” said the mother with excited voice.

Eunjung shook her head and walked up stair. She didn’t want to meet that guy again. for sure, she didn’t want to remember the past with him. She have Taecyeon now.  and That Soohyun was just a past.

She took a nap on the bed and read the magazine.

 

--

“OH!!! Miss Lee!!” they hugged each other with warm welcome.

“Miss Ham~ this is my son..”

“i know.. i know.. soohyun, right? aigoo.. you look so handsome now” teased mrs ham.

“annyeong haseyo, aunt Ham” soohyun greeted politely.

“ne..ne... let’s have a sit.. i have cook some cookies and snack. You need to try it!” she said happily.

“gamsahamnida, miss ham..” said soohyun.

Eunjung passed and greeted miss Lee, “ good evening aunty lee”

Miss lee smiled “ good morning eunjung how is your work?”

“it’s good.. thank you for asking”

Eunjung turned her eyes to soohyun, “hello”

“hello”

“........”

 

“........”

 

Both mother looked at each other and smiled for the ‘awkward’ air around them.

“oh my... i forget to buy the ingredients for pancake.. princess.. could you go to supermarket and buy it for me?”

Eunjung nodded “okay” thanks mom!! For save me from this awkward!!!

“soohyun.. why don’t you send eunjung?”

Eunjung bit her lips, oh my... it’s a disaster,, please don’t

“ehm.. arraso..” said soohyun with his heavy voice.

“it’s okay, aunty.. i can go by myself”

Soohyun looked at her is that a rejection??

“no. no.. let soohyun company you.. “

Eunjung wanted to reject but... *sigh*  “arasso” she gave up.  

 

They went to soohyun car with an awkward atmosphere around. no one wanted to break the silent cause they were deep in their thought.

 

It’s really a bad idea..

 

they took a deep air and sighed hard .. "HUUFFFF..."

 

 

 

 

----