Jealous

Pink Around The Spring

“sleeping girl, can you wash yourself and prepare to go to school now? I’m waiting in front of your house”

Eunjung looked at the clock “okay.. 15 minutes”

Eunjung quickly jumped to her bathroom. Her mother shouted to her to have a breakfast

“Princess quickly go down and have your breakfast, or you will get late to your school !!”

“Ne omma, i’m going down now !!”

When she was at the dining table, her breakfast is ready to serves and her father was having the breakfast while her mother preparing the juice.

“Morning omma, oppa !”

“morning, quickly have your breakfast and get ready to school”

“nee .. omma”

“need appa driving you to school ?”

“ani.. i will go by myself ” said eunjung quickly  “i’m done! omma, appa i’m going to school first !! eunjung took her bag and ran out form her house

“nee... be careful on the way to school !!” her mother shouted

“nee.. omma” she shouted back

 

Soohyun looked at the girl with a cold gazed “yah ! it’s already 25 minutes you know ? we’ll get late to school”

“mianhe... chinja mianhe” eunjung apologized

“do you ready like to sleep ? Should i call you Ham Eun Jung the Sleepy Head?” soohyun

“yah ! Do you want to be hit ?! hah ? “

 “ of course not, let’s go to school now! We are going to be late, i don’t want to be punish in my second day of school”

“Arrassoo and mianhe.. palli palli let’s run to the school”

They ran together to the school, luckily the gate haven’t closed so they could get in the school.

Eunjung opened the class door and all of the student eyes pointed to two of them, eunjung and soohyun. Mr Park looked at them and shook his head.

“Eunjung, you are late again! Why can’t you wake up more early?” said mr Park who has already known eunjung late hobby.

Eunjung just smiled, “mianhe~ mr park, it won’t happen again”

“No. You will get the punishment this time. No more negotiation. And You!” he pointed to the boy beside eunjung “what’s your name”

“kim soo hyun” he answered shortly

“you are a new student but you have already been late. I’m kind of dissappoint for your attitude. Both of you will be punish. Go out and stand with your hand up in front of the class until my lesson end. “

Eunjung and soohyun sighed and nodded. They went out and stood in front of the class while their hands were raising up.

“i didn’t believe i will be punished “soohyun resigned

Eunjung looked at him with a guilty “mianhe~”

Soohyun looked at the girl “aniyo.. gwenchana.. i’m okay since it’s you”

Eunjung confused with his words “ne?”

“forget it then”

Eunjung smiled and started to , “aigoo~ you like me, right?”

Soohyun didn’t dare to look at her, “what?” he asked innocently

“geojimal~ i know you like me” eunjung laughed

Soohyun started to blush. Aish.. stupid! How could you say that! Pabo he didn’t dare to answer her. suddenly the door was opened and Mr Park looked at them

“Ham Eunjung! You are still in the punishment!” Mr parked said and made eunjung back to her position. All of the student inside the class was secretly laughing to eunjung silly action. “student! Focus on the lesson” Mr park went back inside the class

Soohyun held his laugh but eunjung saw it, “yah! Happy now?” she pouted

Soohyun raised his eyebrows “aniyo..”

Eunjung hit his arm.

“ouch! You better stop it, or Mr park is going to punish you again” soohyun warned her. eunjung stopped her action and back with her punish calmly. Secretly, soohyun smiled looking that girl. She is cute

 

2 hours past and Mr Park lesson was end. They went back to their class and sat on their seat.

“aish.. my hand was so hurt” eunjung complained

Hyomin laughed at her friend “that why put your alarm on”

“you know it’s not effect to me” eunjung massaged her hands

“hei~ need me to help you massaging your hand?”

Eunjung and hyomin looked at the boy who smiled wide.

“oh.. taecyeon? No need, i feel better now” eunjung refused. How can i let a guy touch my body?

Taecyeon smiled, “ne.. you will not let me touch your hand right?”

Eunjung gasped, he read my mind?

“i read your mind?” taecyeon laughed looking how eunjung showed her feeling though her face. this girl, she is cute.

“h..how?”

“yah, how can you be this innocent?” taecyeon asked back

“am i?” she asked back

“yes.. you are. And i want to take your promise”

Eunjung looked at him ,”promise?”

“you will have a lunch with me and it’s my treat”

Eunjung tried to remember, “ah.. okay.. since it’s your treat. Hyomin! do you want to follow?” eunjung asked hyomin and she shook her head.

“ i promised to have a lunch with jiyeon today, sorry jung” hyomin smiled

“arraso.. aish jinjja.. you are really love your little sister more than me, huh?” eunjung acted like she was mad.

“don’t make me choose, okay? Both of you are really important for me. don’t be mad at me, jungie...” hyomin showed her aegyo.

Eunjung looked at her, “then..teach me history today, i will go to your house”

“okay, deal! Thank you jungie”  hyomin grinned “i have to meet jiyeon now, bye-bye”

“oh..”

“should we go now?” taecyeon smiled

Eunjung nodded, “let’s go”

Taeyeon and eunjung walked to the canteen while a pair of eyes were looking at them jealousy.  The owner of those eyes were Soohyun.  He ruffled his hair “i should ask

her first!” how could i let this girl make me crazy?

 

“what do you want to eat?” asked taecyeon

“tobokki?”

Teacyeon frowned, “tobokki? What is that?”

“you don’t know tobokki??” eunjung laughed hard “from what planet are you come from?”

Teacyeon pouted, “yah! I’m from America, how could i know that kind of food”

“but i know America food. Like spaghetti, hamburger, ehm.. pizza!”

“okay, you win little girl” taecyeon gave up

“little girl? Yah! I’m already 17th!” eunjung pouted

“aigoo~little girl is mad. So cute~” taecyeon kept teasing her. he found that eunjung was more cute when she was angry.

Eunjung hit him, “iiihhh!!!” she kept hitting him and made some student smiled looking them.

“EHMmm...”

They stopped their action and looked at the owner of the voice. “miss Kim is calling you, eunjung ssi”

“now? I haven’t had a lunch yet” eunjung pouted

“just let her eat first, soohyun” taecyeon suggested.

“none of my business, i just do what Miss kim ordered. It’s up to you eunjung ssi” soohyun walked away.

“i think it’s better if i meet miss kim” eunjung said

“ehm.. another cancel or.. delay? “ teacyeon said with his sad tone

“delay then.. may be another time? I should go now, see you then” eunjung ran toward soohyun and tapped him “hei!”

But soohyun just smiled shortly and didn’t greet her back.

“what’s wrong with you?” eunjung decided to ask him after felt something wrong with him.

Yeah.. what’s wrong with me? soohyun sighed “nothing”

“geojimal~ tell me, may be i can help you”

Soohyun stopped walking and looked at her. i feel jealous for looking you with taecyeon. And i’m going crazy seeing how close both of you. “ani.. nothing.. i’m just tired” he lied

--

Since that day, soohyun never talked with eunjung like usual. Their meeting on the window suddenly stopped. Eunjung felt something wrong with soohyun. What’s wrong with the kim soo hyun she know? Where is the old kim soohyun? Why did he never talk to me like usual? 

Eunjung was tried to talk to him, but he only gave a cool response or a very short response. Did i make him angry? Huft.. i miss that old soohyun. I felt i just lost something. Eunjung looked at soohyun who were paid his attention on the class. she took a paper and wrote some letter on it and threw it to soohyun desk. Soohyun opened the paper and read it.

 

Kim soo hyun! I don’t know what wrong with you..

But, please meet me on that “tree” after school

I will wait until you come!!

 

 

i'm back again!!!! sorry for the late update ^^

while i was writing this story, i hope they will meet again or play in the same drama. but will it happen?  hm...