spring again

Pink Around The Spring

 

The next day, soohyun waited in front of eunjung house. Waiting for the girl to come out and went to the school together.

“mianhe.. are you waiting too long?” eunjung asked worry

Soohyun smiled, “you have to learn to wake up early” then she patted eunjung hair “kajja.. let’s go to school... today is the last day we will attend our school”

Eunjung nodded, “huft.. i’m going to miss school so much”

“me too”

They walked to school with the hands together. the air of the spring was so fresh and the Cherry Blossom flew around them. “so beautiful”

Soohyun looked at her girlfriend, “same like you”

Eunjung blushed

“we meet in the spring... we become together in the spring... let’s marriage in th spring” he joked at the end

Eunjung blushed, “YAH!” she hit him lightly

Soohyun laughed and hug his girlfriend, “we’re almost late.. let’s go to the school”

Eunjung nodded.

 

Hyomin approached her friend, eunjung when she saw her. “JUNGIE!”

“oh! Hyomin!” they hug

“tomorrow is our last school, i’m going to miss you, pabo” said hyomin almost cried

Eunjung patted her, “aigo~ we still can call each other.. why did you so dramatic” she joked and got hit from hyomin.

“ promise me that you will call me and answer my call” hyomin said with a tear

Eunjung wiped her tears, “arasso.. stop crying.. you look so ugly” she joked again

“jung..”

Eunjung looked at the voice, “oh.. taecyeon”

“tomorrow is our last day at school.. mind to spend your day with me today?” asked taecyeon nervously.

Eunjung smiled, “okay.. but... i have to ask soohyun first”

Taecyeon smiled, “hope he agree then”

“i’m sorry.. but you can’t” suddenly soohyun appeared and smiled shortly to taecyeon

“ya! Stingy!” taecyeon said

Soohyun laughed, “she my girlfriend, how could i let you to date with her?”

Teacyeon smiled, “ tomorrow.. is the last day for me in korea”

Soohyun widened his eyes, “you are leaving?”

Teacyeon nodded, “ so.. lend me you girlfriend... for goodbye gift?.. i promise, i won’t do anything..”

Eunjung smiled, “don’t worry.. my heart is only for you, soohyun..” she teased soohyun

“arasso..  arasso.. you win this time..”

Taecyeon smiled, “thank you, friend” he hug him

--

 

They practiced for graduation for 2 hours and when it’s done, teacyeon waited eunjung outside. Actually soohyun got a bit jealous, but since taecyeon had become his best friend. So he decided to trust him this time.

“where are we going?” asked eunjung when they arrived at taecyeon car.

Taecyeon rise his eyes, “hm.. amusement park...”

“JINJA??!! Wao daebak!! Let’s go!!” said eunjung excited

Taecyeon smiled and he drove his car to amusement park. They didn’t know, someone followed them from back.

As soon as they arrived, taecyeon and eunjung walked to the the cashier to buy tickets. Luckily, there weren’t so crowded. Taecyeon and eunjung went inside and started to search the first game to try. They talked happily and smiled to each other which made the boy behind them got jealous.

I can’t trust you, Taecyeon!!  Said the boy behind them.  The boy when to the accessories store and bought a black eye glass and a grey hat.

“let’s play that” eunjung pointed to the first game she wanted to try.

“roller coaster?” gasped taecyeon

“wae? are you afraid?” teased eunjung

“ani.. ani.. how could i afraid of that kind of game?” she laughed bitter

“let’s go then” she dragged taecyeon to the queue line.

 

The boy who wore grey hat got big jealous again when he saw eunjung held taecyeon hand that girl!! How could she hold his hand??!

He followed them walking but he decided to stop when he knew where they were going. Roller co..a...ster? jaw dropped. Are they going to play that scary game?

 

“3....2....1.......” the roller coaster started to drive and get the highes place and...” AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

“OOOMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!!!” screamed someone from the back

“WWWWAAAAAAA!!!!!”

 

After about 2 minute rode, the machine finally stopped and all the faces weren’t looked so good. “finally.. it’s stopped”

Eunjung laughed hard when she heard taecyeon said that. “let’s go to another game!” said eunjung excited

 

Soohyun who also rode the roller coaster felt his self so dizzy, how could they choose these scary things?? He got up and followed them to the next game.

 

They kept playing the scary game and soohyun decided to waiting while they playing those scary game.

“WAO!! Daebak!!!” eunjung amazed

“want to eat?” asked taecyeon and eunjung nodded. They went to the restaurant nearby and order some food.

Soohyun who sat 2 meter away from them also ordered food to eat, didn’t forget he tried to peek at them.

“i’m going to miss this place..” said taecyeon

Eunjung smiled, “then come here when you are in holiday!”

Taecyeon laughed, “okay.. how is your relationship with soohyun? He is good enough?” teased taecyeon

Eunjung laughed, “yeah.. he is pabo.. but cute pabo.. “ she smiled again

“ah... i lose to him again...” he joked

“ you will find the better girl..”

Taecyeon rise his eyebrows, “hm? Only 1 girl that suit with me”

Eunjung frowned,

“you”

Eunjung smiled, “ sorry.. i’ve boyfriend”

Taecyeon laughed, “yeah.. i know.. i know... but...  1 thing that you have to know.. i still love you”

Eunjung smiled again, “gomawo..”

“if.. i said if... he make you sad or leave you... would you let me to come to your heart?” asked taecyeon again

Eunjung sighed, “if he do it, i will kill him”

“you didn’t answer my question”

“if you can make me forget him and love you.. i will let you..” she smiled and taecyeon smiled back.

Soohyun tried to peek at their conversation. But he couldn’t. People were so crowded. He could only look at them.

 

After eating, they decided to go home. “it’s fun..”

“thank you” said eunjung and waved to him “annyeong.. see you tommorow”

“see you.. bye-bye..” he drove his car away from eunjung house.

Eunjung turned back and heading to her house.

“hey..”

Eunjung turned to the right side, “soohyun?”

“how is your date?” asked soohyun with a smile

“it’s fun!”

Soohyun pouted, “i’m jealous, you know..”

Eunjung grinned and hug her boyfriend, “aigo~ my boyfriend is jealous~” she and made him blushed

“of course, i am.. “ he hug her back, “tomorrow... let’s dating..”

Eunjung looked at him, “wae?”

“you have dated with taecyeon today, so you have to date with me tomorrow” said soohyun

Eunjung smiled, “Arasso.. “

 

---

 

“3..2..1!!” they threw their hat away and jumped happily. “let’s took a picture!” they got in group and “CHEEERRSSS!!!”

 

“aigo~ they are graduated now..” said eunjung mother

“ne... school life is over and get in to collage life.. eunjung takes business?” asked soohyun mother

“ne.. her father asked her to take it, soohyun decided to take architecture?” asked eunjung mom back

She nodded, “ he has to continue his father company, right? hahaha..”

“mom!” soohyun and eunjung called at the same time

“oh~ let’s go home! We have prepared something for both of you..” said the moms together

Soohyun smiled, “actually we have a date after this..”

“omo.. i forget.. ne.. ne.. you can go dating!” said soohyun mon with a laugh

“thank you omma” soohyun hug his mother

“gamsahamnida, ahjuma..” said eunjung and hug her.

“be careful!”

“arassoo!! We’re leaving!!! annyeong!!!”

Soohyun grabbed eunjung hand and brought her to his car. “let’s go!”

“where we are going?” asked eunjung while taking the seatbelt.

Soohyun started the car and smiled to her, “secret.. but for sure.. you will like it..”

Eunjung played the radio and sang hyomin ‘nice body’ happily. Soohyun smiled looking his girlfriend. “Nice~ nice ~ body~...” soohyun joined singing that part which made eunjung laughed.

“SOOHYUNN!!!” shouted eunjung when she saw a kid in front of them

Soohyun shocked. he hit the brake and turned the wheel to the left side. The car was threw to the left side and.... BBUUUMMMPPP!!!!

“omma...” cried the little girl

All the people were shocked and ran to the street. “HELP!! Help!!!” shouted a man when he found there were two people unconscious in the car with the blood around them.

 

 

--- to be continue---

the next chapter---> 5 year later....

(don't forget to comment!! thank you!!)