3..2..1

Pink Around The Spring

“so your answer is..?” asked teacyeon

Eunjung sighed, “i’m sorry..”

Teacyeon stood up and smiled, “gwenchana.. i will wait.. i know it’s too sudden.. but i will wait.. “

Eunjung turned her face away and saw soohyun who looked at them, “soohyun?”

Soohyun acted cool and walked to her seat.

Eunjung was hurt for a moment. She looked back to taecyeon, “actually.. i’ve been interesting with a man.... that’s why i can’t accept you, taecyeon”

“who is that man?” asked teacyeon

“it’s.. kim soo hyun” said eunjung and made soohyun froze.

All the eyes were looking at kim soohyun. Soo hyun stood up and looked at eunjung, “are you sure?” he asked back

Eunjung faced her back, “i’m very sure kim soo hyun.. you made me couldn’t sleep yesterday.. please responsibility for what have you done yesterday”

“will you be my girlfriend?” asked soohyun suddenly and eunjung froze again. Soohyun looked at taecyeon who also shocked.

“If you didn’t answer in 3 second then i will take it as Yes” said soohyun and made eunjung jaw dropped, “...1......” soohyun started to count “2...” soohyun smiled while eunjung was still confused “and.. 3..” soohyun smiled widely “you are my girlfriend now”

Eunjung was shocked but she also didn’t know how to act. She was so confused with everything that happened today. . no.. she meant right now.

--

 

The bell rang and all the student were gone out of the class and went canteen . Eunjung sighed. Taecyeon were smiled bitter to her while soohyun smiled sweet and went to her chair. "let’s eat” he asked

“but i’m not hungry..” eunjung said.

Soohyun didn’t want to know it, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the class. all of the student were looking at them and smiled jealous to them. They were a perfect couple in the school now. eunjung lowered her head because felt shy. Soohyun smiled happy, all of his sadness suddenly disappeared. They went to school canteen and approached miss ahjuma who smiled to them, “ kim ahjuma! I want the usual meal” said soohyun.

The old ahjuma smiled, “arasso.. “ she looked at eunjung, “is this your girlfriend?”

Eunjung lowered her head, “yes. She is my girlfriend” said soohyun proudly, “what do you want to eat, chagi~” called soohyun which made eunjung blushed hard now. this is the first time she felt this way. So strange but felt happy at the same time. It’s weird but.. it just couldn’t be spoken by words.

Miss kim smiled looking at them, “aigo~ both of you look so cute..”

“hehehe... could you give her same like me?” asked soohyun and that ahjuma nodded.

“just take a table and i will deliver the food” said the ahjuma and they nodded.

Soohyun hold her hand and brought her to the corner desk.

“oh! Soohyun?” greeted a beautiful girl with her black and shining hair. She looked so beautiful.

“hm? Oh! Suzy?” greered soo hyun back and released eunjung hand.

Eunjung looked at them confused. Okay.. she felt jealous looking them. She is so beautiful... she looked like an angel.. huft.. and why this man looked at her? didn’t he say that i’m her girl? And he felt hurt and jealous with taecyeon? AND NOW?? he is with this girl.. what’s her name? Suzy? Huh?

Suzy looked eunjung , “and this is...”

“oh she is eunjung” said soohyun and eunjung rolled her eyes when ahjuma asked who am i, he answered i’m her girlfriend and now? i’m eunjung?

“i’m her girlfriend” said eunjung bravely and made soohyun smiled happy.

Suzy looked at soohyun who smiled happily like an idiot, “is that true?” asked suzy to him and he nodded

“oh.. she is my girlfriend” said soohyun and grabbed her hand while his eyes looking at eunjung.

Their eyes met and smiled to each other. Eunjung blushed hard and she felt so happy by soohyun words.

Suzy smiled, “congratulation~ both of you look perfect” she said with a bit disappointed in her face.

“thank you” said soohyun back

“i think i have to go.. see you” excused suzy and left them.

After suzy left, eunjung gave a cool gaze to soohyun, “who is that girl” she said with a jealous

Soohyun smiled, “mwo? She is suzy”

Eunjung folded her arms, “you know what i mean”

Soohyun smiled again, “ah... you are jealous, right?” soohyun started to

Eunjung blushed, “what?? I’m not!”

Soohyun smiled again, “ah... geojimal... just say it”

“aniyo...” eunjung hid her face with her hand.

Soohyun laughed and held her hand away from her face, “hei~ chagiya~” he called sweetly.

Eunjung blushed again.

“only you in my heart~ don’t worry... because i only love you” he said gently and made eunjung beat so fast. her heart was going to explode. This man! Why did he keep teasing me!

“yah! Stop teasing me” said eunjung and hit soohyun

Soohyun looked at her, “what? Who teased you? I just said the truth” he smiled docky.

Kim ahjuma came the food , “aigo~ look how cute both of you...”

Soohyun and eunjung blushed shyly for a moment. “gamsahamnida..”

“enjoy your meal~ i’m not going to disturb your sweet moment” teased the ahjuma and made them nodded shyly again.

They looked at each other and laughed.

---

 

5..4...3...2...1... TTING TONG TING TONG~  all the student shouted happy.. why? Because it’s the end of the school for today and all of the student gathered their things and walked out of the class.

“let’s go home~” soohyun smiled

Eunjung nodded, “let’s go”

They tied their finger together and walked around the sakura tree. The Cherry Blossom blew around them. They swing their hands on the air and looked at each other. “ i love spring~” she grinned

“why?” asked soohyun

“full of pink” she said with a big smiled

“pink holic?”

Eunjung nodded. “ you better don’t complain about that”

Soohyun laughed hard, “don’t worry.. i know you are a princess.. you are my sleeping princess” he grinned

“sleeping princess?” eunjung laughed

“your sleeping habit, i give you 2 thumbs”

“yah!” eunjung hit him again

Soohyun laughed hard, “hahaha.. mianhe~ let’s go home”

They walked about 15 minutes and arrived at their house. they stopped in front of eunjung house. “we arrive” still holding hand.

Soohyun sighed, “i don’t want to separate with you” he said gently and made eunjung blushed again.

“yah! We are neighbors!”

Soohyun ruffled his hair shyly, “so~.. see you..”

Eunjung nodded, “see you~”

“annyeong~” said eunjung before closed the door

Soohyun smiled and walked to his house. his mother looked at him weirdly. He was totally different today. what’s wrong with him? He smiled so bright now “what’s happen soohyun?” asked her mother.

Soohyun stopped and ruffled his hair, “aniyo.. just...”

“just...?” his mother asked again

“ehm...  i have a girlfriend” he said shyly

His mother smiled brightly, “oh?? Jinjja?? Is that eunjung?” said his mother and made soohyun shocked.

“how do you know her name?” asked soohyun full of confuse

His mother smiled, “jinjja? Is her? oh my!! I’m so happy today!” the old lady crabbed happy.

“omma?”

The old lady smiled, “ she is our neighbors daughter, right?”

Soohyun nodded

“i and her mother have become friends”

“oh? Wao~” soohyun was amazed “that’s good news then.. ehm.. i think i have to take a shower”

Soohyun excused and went to his room. he opened his window and looked at the window. He took a small rock from his aquarium and threw it to eunjung window. Suddenly the owner opened the curtain and opened the window.

“Hei!” soohyun called her

“sshhhh” she asked him to keep quiet. Like an old time, she took the paper and started to write on it.

WASH YOUR BODY FIRST!!!

 Soohyun laughed and gave her an ok signed. He took the paper and wrote on it

WANT TO HAVE A DINNER WITH MY FAMILY?

Eunjung shocked.

I’M NOT READY!!!

Soohyun laughed again

LETS MEET 18.30. I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE THEN

Eunjung shocked again

MWO?!!

Soohyun ended their conversation

See you!!! Annyeong!!! Chagi!! I love you!!!

He laughed and closed his curtain after saw his girlfriend shocked face. i’m totally crazy..

 

--

hahaha.. do you like this update? hope you like it ^^ don't forget to comment because your comment is my energy!! thank you!! gamsahamnida!!!