final

Pink Around The Spring

"eunjung.... eunjung... hello????" 

eunjung finally looked at her boyfriend, "oh... taecyeon.."

"what's wrong with you? i call you so many times but you didn't answer.. i'm worried.."

eunjung smiled and ensured him that she was okay, "tae.. can i have a break with you for 3 days?"

taecyeon was so shocked, " did i do something wrong?"

eunjung shook, " it's not about you.. but me..." eunjung sighed, " i'm sorry... my head kept hurting recently, and i started to get my memories back..." eunjung held her boyfriend's hand, " i need to make sure something, can you give me a time?"

taecyeon held her hands and kissed it, " jungie... i can always wait..."

eunjung felt so guilty, " i'm sorry..."

 

 

--

soohyun waited for eunjung until that girl finally showed up, " why are you here?" asked eunjung and sat on her chair.

"i need your help"

eunjung frowned, " mwo?"

"i said.. i need your help...." he sighed, " i lost my memories 5 years ago and.... since i met you, they had slowly got back... " he looked at eunjung, " i want to know more about you.... about us in the past.... can you help me?"

eunjung was mute for a minute before she broke the silent. " let's talk..... let's know each other more"

they started to tell the story after the accident, how they met their partner and got in the relationship. they didn't even know that the sun had already drowned and the moon has already risen.

"it's already night... let's have a dinner" asked soohyun.

"are you asking me out?" teased eunjung

soohyun laughed, " yes, i'm"

it's funny that they could get this close in a day.  eunjung agreed and they went to T-ara cafe for dinner.  it was a casual dinner, but for them... it really like a date. 

"eunjung.... i have something to tell you... and i hope you could listen to me without giving any respon first.. let me finish my words and you can give me your opinion..." soohyun said in serious tone " you might find it weird because so do i... but i'm very sure for what i feel right now...and after i meet you...." he sighed, " sometimes i think... came back to korea and met you, are really a bad idea... but i will more regret if i didn't meet you..." he looked at eunjung, " i always love you.. and i know my feeling so well" eunjung was shocked, " my feeling for you, is love and my feeling for my girlfriend.. isn't love... i see her as a bestfriend, as a person that i need to return a favor because she helped me a lot when i need it the most............but i see you as a girl that i want to protect all of my life, i never felt like this before until i meet you.... this heart... it keep beating for you... i might lost my memories but.. this heart can't lie..." he held eunjung's hand " i love you, ham eunjung... will you be my girlfriend again?"

eunjung cried but she wiped it away and looked straight to soohyun, " how about your girlfriend?? have you talked to her? have you ever considered her feeling? what if.."

soohyun immediately cut her, " it's better to tell her the truth now than later... i'm planning to call her tonight and explain everything.. i know i will hurt her but.. i can't lie to her forever...i can't lie to my own feeling..."

"you are so egoistic, right now.." 

"it's the best for both of us" soohyun answered " i can't hurt her forever.. she need to know the truth"

eunjung sighed, " but i'm not you.... i... i still love taecyeon.."

soohyun shook his head, " you don't love him, the one you love is me and always me... if you really love him, you won't accept my asking. you and me are in the same position. we didn't love our partner, we are not happy and we can't continue lying to them..."

"i used to be happy, but you ruin it... why we have to meet again?? everything won't be so complicated if we don't meet" eunjung bit her lips

"because we are destiny... " he looked at her " we are made for each other.."

 

--

 

soohyun decided to call suzy, " hei..

"oh hei! what's with that sound? are you sad?" asked suzy

soohyun nodded, " yeah.. my memories.. they get back.."

suzy was silent.

"i'm sorry suzy... "

suzy smiled, " you meet her, your ex... ham eunjung, right?"

"how do you know?" asked soohyun back 

"i can feel that.. i bet, she is the reason you got back your memories"

soohyun agreed, " you are right.."

"is my love for you not enough?"

soohyun sighed, " you know i can't lie... i'm really bad at lying... and i can't lie to you.... i love her suzy... eventhough i just knew her for 5 days, but.. i know i love her...and... i'm so sorry... please forgive me..."

suzy cried, " i know it... i can have your body but... i will never have your heart..."

"i'm sorry..."

 

 

--

eunjung drove to taecyeon house, she need to make it clear.

"eunjung!" he hugged her, " i miss you.."

eunjung hugged him back, " i miss you too.."

he smiled, " so what make you come? did you miss me that much?" he teased

eunjung hit him lightly, " i need to tell you something.." she breathed in, " i got my memories back...."

taecyeon shocked, "oh...."

"i met soohyun... and he had also got his memories back..."

" you know i love you more than anything, right?" said taecyeon tried to ensure her.

eunjung bit her bottom lips, " i know.. that's why i want to make it clear.... tae... i'm sorry...." she closed her eyes and gained her strength, " my feeling for you.. is not love... let's end this..."

taecyeon chuckled, " w..wh..what?"

" i realized.. the one that i love..is..always... soohyun... " eunjung cried, " i tried my best to forget him and save our relationship, but i can't... my heart betrayal me... i can't get him out of my mind... i'm sorry... i'm really sorry..."

taecyeon hugged her, " it's okay...it's okay..." he smiled bitter, " if you can be happy with him, i will let you go..."

 

--

 

"miss ham!!!" miss kim ran to her and hugged her

they hugged each other and jumped happily, " they finally remember each other!!! and they started to date again!!! i'm so happy!!" miss kim started to cry

miss ham also cried, " finally after 5 years!!!"

"omma... don't be to dramatic" soohyun hugged eunjung in his arm

"aawww... look at them.... so sweet to each other" teased mr kim

mr ham laughed, " i'm so happy, right now.. please never let my daughter go again"

"i promise uncle ham, i will love her forever and protect her with all of my life" he kissed her forehead

eunjung blushed, " i will love you forever too~"

 

 

-----happy ending-----