2 boys 1 girl

Pink Around The Spring

 

Eunjung looked at her watch again, she sighed, “ 1 hour. . will he come?” eunjung sighed and stared at the view in front of her sight

“hei~”

eunjung turned back . she hoped it’s soohyun but..  “oh~ taecyeon..”

“what are you doing in here?” asked taecyeon and took a sit beside her.

Eunjung bit her bottom lips should i tell him? “ani.. just resting~” she decided to lie

Taecyeon looked at her and turned to the liver in front of them, “something bother you?”

Eunjung nodded, “ but i don’t know what is it”

Taecyeon smiled, he looked at the tree and climbed to the branch. “come here” he offered her hand.

“no! I don’t want to fall from tree”

Taeyeon laughed, “ani.. i will protect you, come on”

Eunjung believed her and joined him climbing and sitting on the tree. “omo!” eunjung said eunjung who almost fall but taeyeon hold her tight so she didn’t fall.  “thank you”

“i said i will protect you” he grinned “it’s more good in here, right?”

Eunjung nodded, “waoo~ it’s so fresh” eunjung took the deep breath and flew it out.

Taecyeon took some candy out and gave it to eunjung, “ candy? it’s a  magic candy”

Eunjung laughed, “magic candy??”

Teacyeon nodded, “this candy could make you feel good because of the sweet. It can make you smile again when you eat it” taeyeon took one to his mouth and smiled brightly. Eunjung laughed and also took one into

“hm~ sweet”  she smiled widely

Teacyeon smiled, “ see? You smile!”

Eunjung laughed, “thank you!” she looked at her watch again. I think he didn’t come.. i think i should come to his house. yeah!  You are smart, ham eunjung!!

“want to go home? The sun is going to set”

Eunjung nodded, “yeah~ let’s go home”

Taecyeon jumped and landed successful on the ground while eunjung didn’t know how to do it.

“jump! I will catch you!” shouted taecyeon. Eunjung nodded and jumped. Taecyeon caught her and hugged her tightly . Luckily they didn’t fall to the ground. They were hugging each other and taecyeon blushed. His heart beat so fast and his ears were red.

Eunjung released the hugging “oh! Thank you for catching me” she tapped taecyeon while taecyeon still blushing hard. “taecyeon~ah! Your ears!! It’s turning red! That must be a bug biting you” eunjung took care of his ears. Taecyeon heart beat more and more fast. his ears became more red.

“aniyo~.. gwenchana.. let me send you home” said teacyeon tried to change the conversation

“oh~ don’t need.. i have to go to somewhere, annyeong!!” eunjung said good bye to him ad ran away, leaving taecyeon who was blushing like tomato.

 

Eunjung stood in front of the door press the bell? Go home? Press the bell? Go home? Aishh!! Eunjung pressed the bell. In 1 minute, someone opened the door. “oh~ annyeong haseyo~” greeted eunjung with her big smiled.

“ne.. annyeonghaseyo, may i help you?”

“did soohyun in the house? i’m his friend and i have something to tell him.. can i meet him aunty?”

The woman smiled and let eunjung came in the house, “get in first, i will call soohyun”

“gamsahamnida” eunjung bowed and sat on the sofa.

Soohyun walked down with her casual T-shirt, “who is it, mom?”

“the girl on the sofa” pointed soohyun mother

Eunjung turned back and they met. “Yah! Kim soohyun! Didn’t i say meet me in the tree??!!” eunjung shouted without conscious. Eunjung was going to shout again but she stopped and blushed when she remembered there were another people around them. She grinned, “mianhe ahjuma~”

The old lady laughed, “what have you done to her, hyun?” asked she to soohyun

Soohyun raised his eyebrows, “ani.. i didn’t do anything, mom”

The old lady smiled again, “ i think this girl has something to talk with you, or.. you guys need time for talking? Hahaha.. i’m leaving then” the old lady walked away and leaving them alone in the room.

“what do you want to talk?” asked soohyun coolly

“can we find some place?” said eunjung

“can you just say it now?”

Eunjung pouted, “find private place first!”

Soohyun rolled his eyes, “arasso~ let’s go outside”

Eunjung nodded and they went to the garden behind the house. there is a bench, so they sat on it. “what do you want to talk about?” asked soohyun again

Eunjung faced him, “kim soo hyun.. what the hell is going with you? Why did you become so cold?”

“it’s real me”

“no! Geojimal.. let’s back like the past. Be the old kim soo hyun that i know. I miss the old you! And why you didn’t come to the tree?? Did you know how long i wait for you??”

Soohyun smirked, “how could i approach you when you are with taecyeon? You asked me to go to the tree but you are in there with taecyeon? Did i have to distrub your DATE with taecyeon??” said soohyun almost shouted

“it’s not like what you see! I was waiting for you the first hour and you didn’t come! Suddenly taecyeon appeared and sat beside me! we have a small talk while i was waiting for you! And why you have to shout to me? i should be the one who was angry! Not you!” said eunjung with full emotion

“Eerrgg!!”

“yah! What’s wrong with you? Tell me!”

“I’m crazy!! Totally stress!! What’s wrong with me?? why i couldn’t forget you? Why you keep make me remind you? Why? It just broke my heart when i saw you with taecyeon.. why i felt this way? I don’t know.. just stay away from me” soohyun shouted all of his heart out.

While eunjung was totally shocked for every words that soohyun said, “w..w..wha..what do you mean?”

Soohyun faced her. he walked toward her until their face was closed. “ i’m in love with you, ham eunjung” said soohyun with his calm voice.

Deg!! Deg!! Deg!! Deg!! deg !!  eunjug heart keep beating faster and faster. She froze “m...m..mw...mwwoo?..”

“should i repeat again? I said i’m in love with you. I’m in love with the girl who named ham eun jung. That’s sound silly because we just met no more than 1 month. But, it’s the truth” expressed soohyun.

Eunjung was shocked. She couldn’t say anything. She froze.

“you have heard that, just go home and don’t bother me again” soohyun left eunjung alone.

What? What just happened? ?? did he just express love to me?? omo! Omo! Why my heart kept beating non –stop?? Why i felt this way??

 

--

The next morning, like usual, the sun shine would pass and shined eunjung room. eunjung got up and head to the bathroom. She washed her face, teeth and body. She walked down and had already gone to school.

“omo? Did sun rise from west to east? Ham eunjung wake up at this time? Amazing~” said eunjung mother full with amazed.

Eunjung looked at her mom unbelivable, “omma! Am i that sleepy head??”

The old lady laughed hard, “hahaha.. yes, you are. What’s wrong honey? Something must happened, don’t tell me you didn’t sleep” guessed her mother

Eunjung nodded, “you are right, mom. Perfect guess”

“what’s happen?” asked her mother worried

“mom.. some one express love to me yesterday..” she said with a low voice.

“JINJJA??!!” shouted her mom

“sshhhhiiiiiii” eunjung tried to calm her mom down

“hahaha.. mianhe.. hahaha.. who is the boy, junggie? Is he handsome?” asked the mother happily.

“i think you know him, omma”

“cheongmal? Who is him?” asked the mom excited

“our.. our.. new neighbour” said eunjung with a bit shy

“oohh???? Oh my.. you are so lucky.. that boy is so handsome! His family is also kind and warm”

“how you know  him and his family so well mom?” asked eunjung back

Her mom laughed again, “actually yesterday.. me and his mother cook cake together.. we share something and also talk about you and he.. i think you and he are destiny?”

Destiny?? Remind me of...  “ i don’t believe that kind of things.. omo.. i think i have to go now, thank you for breakfast!” eunjung said and kiss her mom

“be careful princess”

“ne.. annyeong~”

“annyeong~”

Eunjung walked out of her house and she was heading to school. She didn’t late for today but she was shocked early in the morning. She looked at her desk.

“what is this?” she asked

Hyomin looked at her, “omo.. who give you these flower?”

“molla..” eunjung shook her head

“annyeong junggie~ love the flower?” asked taecyeon with his manly smiled

Hyomin and eunjung looked at him, “It’s you?” said both of them at the same time

“for what?” eunjung asked again

Taecyeon took the flower and knee down. “will you be my girl?”

“WHAT?” eunjung shouted confusely while taecyeon smiled widely.

soohyun came in and looked at them. He could only stand and looked at them while his heart was hurting, but he still wanted to know her answered. I couldn’t believe i fell this deep to her

 

 

 

i think i have to make the story more quickly and cut some part.. 

hehehe.. sorry for late update.. is someone still reading this story? it's sound so silent in here