first sight

Pink Around The Spring

5 year ago

 

When the flowers started to bloom one by one and the tree around the road became pink, we knew the spring has already come.  The girl who lived in the big white house, was still sleeping with her rillakuma. Her mother started to knock the door

“Tok! Tok! Tok! Princess?? Wake up.. you have to go to school remember?” said the mom

But the sleeping princess was still in her dream land. She didn’t even hear her mother words.

Mother decided to go in her room and shook the princess’s body, “ Gongju~” a sweet call but didn’t effect. “Gongju~ i’m going to call your father if you didn’t wake up”

Suddenly the girl lifted her body up. her mother smiled wide. “good girl, now. Take a shower. You are almost late.” The princess walked to the bathroom with her closed eyes. She was so sleepy. After took a bath and had a breakfast, she walked to her school.

“omma! Appa! I’m going to school!” shouted eunjung.

“want appa to send you to school?” offered her dad. But eunjung shook her head.

“shiro~ annyeong~” Eunjung went to the school after saying good bye. She walked passing the sakura trees which have turned to pink. The air was so good. Eunjung closed her eyes and took a breath while walking. She even didn’t notice there was a boy in front of her. bump!

Eunjung stepped back and almost fell down, luckily the boy grabbed her body so she didn’t fell. “gwenchana?”

Eunjung got back to her position, “ne.. gomawo” eunjung bowed

The boy smiled, “ne.. it’s okay” then walked away. He put back his headset and listened to his ipod song.

Eunjung walked behind the boy while her eyes kept looking around the view around her. Suddenly, the boy stopped and again.. eunjung bumped him. But this time eunjung didn’t fall down. “oh!”

“did you follow me?” asked the boy

Eunjung chuckled, “me? follow you? Why should i?” eunjung asked him back

“the why you kept trailing me?” asked the boy again

“trailing you?” eunjung shocked, “this is also my way.. are you new in here?”

The boy seem surprised, “how do you know?”

Eunjung laughed looking at his face. “because you don’t know me”

The boy looked confuse, “who are you then? and why should i know you? Are you an artist?”

Eunjung laughed again, “ani.. i’m not an artist.. let me introduce myself then.. i’m ham eunjung.. nice to meet you and who are you?”

“i’m kim soo hyun, nice to meet you”

“where are you going then?” eunjung decided to ask him

“CEO high school” he answered shortly

Eunjung wided her eyes, “CEO? That’s my school.. let’s go there then!” eunjung grabbed his hand and dragged him to the school. They only need 6 minute to arrive at the gate of the school.

“annyeong eunjung eonnie” greeted some girls and boys

“oh~ annyeong~” eunjung replied to them

Soo hyun smiled, “look like you are really famous”

“aniyo.. i have to go to my class, where is your class?”

Soo hyun took his phone out and checked the note. “i have to see the participle first, could you help me to go there?”

Eunjung nodded and walked to the room while soo hyun followed from behind. “i leave you here, i’ve to go to my class.. i’m almost late.. mianhe..”

Soo hyun smiled, “gwenchana.. gamsahamnida”

Eunjung smiled back and back to her class. eunjung ran to her class, lucklily when she arrived the teacher hasn’t come yet.

“late again?” asked hyomin. the daughter of Park company, eunjung’s bestfriend.

“just helping a boy” said eunjung and took a seat. “do you have a time after school?”

Hyomin shook her head, “mianhe.. i’ve promised jiyeon to teach her English.. after soyeon eonnie left, i have to take care of her more”

Eunjung smiled, “gwenchana..” suddenly the teacher came and all the student back to their sit.

“Good morning, everyone~” greeted Lee Teacher

“Good morning, mr Lee”

“today, we are going to have new transfer students from America.. please come in” two boys came in with their different style.

“annyeonghaseyo, Ok Taec Yeon imnida!” he bowed and smiled charming. Some girls were melting with his charming face and voice.

“annyeonghaseyo, kim soo hyun imnida” he also bowed but didn’t smile. He kept stayed with his cool face. But when he saw eunjung, he smiled. And melt some girls in the class. “hai~”

All the student looked at eunjung, eunjung smiled back “we meet again”

“do you know him?” asked hyomin curious.

Eunjung nodded, “he is the boy that make me almost late today”

“you can take a seat then” said the teacher to both of them. They nodded. But...All the student eyes and the teacher eyes were looking at them and eunjung. These two boys were took a same seat behind eunjung.

“i see the seat first” said soo hyun didn’t want to lose.

“but i hold it first” taecyeon also didn’t want to give up. “let’s do Kai Bai Bo then.. if you win, you can take this seat”

Soo hyun was lazy, he thought this was so childish. but he did it anyway. “okay..”

“gai.. bai.. BBOOO!” all the eyes looked at them.

“i’m win” said soo hyun with his cool face but actually he was happy. While Taecyeon who chose scissor felt so mad.

Eunjung faced soo hyun, “what’s wrong with both of you?”

“nothing”

 

The teacher was teaching them while eunjung was sleeping. Soo hyun looked at the girl in front him.

Okay~ she is cute when she is sleeping.. he smiled wait.. what’s wrong with me? i just met her a couple minute .. no even one hour.. i must be crazy

Suddenly she got up and slept again. Soo hyun couldn’t hold his smile looking eunjung.

 

When the bell rang, all the student were leaving their seat and went to the canteen.

“eunjuung!!! Wake uuppp!!!” shouted hyomin and made eunjung jumped up.

“yah!” eunjung hit hyomin. while soo hyun was laughing at them. “and you! Stop laughing!”

Soo hyun stopped.

“hey eunjung..want to eat with me?” asked taecyeon to her.

“me?” eunjung looked at hyomin “i’m sorry.. but i have appointment with hyomin.. may be next time?”

“okay.. tommorow you have to eat with me, okay? My treat then” he gave a smiled and eunjung smiled back.

Soo hyun felt annoying. He decided to go out and went to the library.

He looked at each cupboard which filled with books. Tried to search the book with is interesting.

“may i help you?”

Soo hyun turned to the voice “ani.. just tried to search some book which was interesting..”

“ehm...” she took a book out “i have read this.. and i think it’s the best book i have ever read”

Soo hyun took the book, “the man from another star” he smiled, “it’s sound interesting”

The girl smiled back “you will like it”

“okay.. i will read it.. by the way, what’s your name?”

The girl smiled wide “Bae Suzy.. call me suzy and you are?”

“kim soo hyun.. nice to meet you”

“nice to meet you too~”

 

--

 

Eunjung decided to go home after she finished her works. She walked out and passed the sakura trees again. But this time, she decided to take a seat under on of the sakura tree. She walked to the tree beside the river.

“you?”

The boy faced her, “you?”

“what are you doing in here?” asked eunjung curious

The boy showed his book, “i’m reading.. and you?”

“want to take a rest, may i sit?”

The boy gave a space to her and continued read his book.

“soo hyun~” she called him

But he was too excited reading the book and didn’t notice eunjung was calling him. Eunjung didn’t want to disturb him, she closed her eyes and slept again.

Soo hyun who was reading the book suddenly felt a heavy on her shoulder. He looked his right and found eunjung was sleeping.

He smiled again, “you are really a sleeping princess.. a sleeping beauty??”