Fate? Or Just A Coincidence?

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not so a BRIGHT day for Victoria. Well, even if it was a bright, beautiful day, but, to her, it was a DARK and GLOOMY day. Why? Yesterday she had hurt her best friend feeling and today, will be their last vacation in Maldives. Tomorrow, they will need to say goodbye to Maldives. Not to Maldives too, but.. To Wooyoung and his friends too EXCEPT him and Chansung since they didn't know her presence here.

"Hey, you okay? You look pale and stress."So Eun sat on the side of her bed. They were in her challet since she was being discharged from the hospital a few hours ago. So Eun volutereed to accompany her in her challet since then. 

"I'm okay. I'm just thinking of some things."She gave her a fake smile, assuring her that she was okay but the truth was, she wasn't really okay.

"Hmm.. Okay then. Hey, since I can't let you go outside this challet now because of the hot wheather that might now be too good for you, so, I have been thinking about.. Urhm, inviting you to come to a party that will be held tonight in the same restaurant as last night. So, do you want to join me?"

Victoria thought carefully about So Eun's invitation. Okay, because of her, she can't go outside to have some fun and enjoy the beach just to take care of her in this challet. So, to make up for her mistake, she will join her tonight. It was all because she didn't want to hurt her best friend feelings anymore. She just couldn't do that anymore. 

"Call!!"She said with a wide smile. So Eun jumped like a kid then she hugged her until she couldn't breath properly. "So Eun-ah, I'm choking!"She screamed. "Oops, sorry!"She let go of her with a sheepish smile. Victoria could saw a spark of happiness in So Eun's eyes. Her heart was touched. She promised, she never saw So Eun looked so happy as this. 'Well, tomorrow, 

I think I can't see that happiness anymore..'Her heart said.


"PERFECT!"Victoria complimented herself in front of the mirror. With a blue knee-length dress on her body, make her looked more feminine. Her shoulder could make any guys drooled over her plus her pale neck and her nice collarbone can make them taking advantage to her. So, she decided to cover her 'y' shoulder with a white jacket, given by So Eun on her birthday last year. She let her hair loosened, making her long straight hair to cover her white jacket. Make up? Just a soft make up applied on her face.

"Are you ready to go?"So Eun revealed herself. She wore a white blouse paired with a long blue jean. Even if it was simple, but still she looked beautiful.  Just as Victoria turned around, her jaw dropped in amusement. 

"Wow, you look.. Beautiful!"She praised her. "I've.. Never seen you like this. You are just beautiful and perfect!"She added again, making Victoria's face turned red. 

"Well, today is the last day so, I need to makeover myself."She said shyly. "Okay then. But I hope you will wear this dress more in the future! Maybe, when you're with your boyfriend? I'm hundred percent sure he will drool over you!"So Eun winked at her. Hearing the word boyfriend, Victoria's face turned pale a bit. 

"O-ouh.. Let's go now."She pretended to look at her watch and walked away, leaving the dumbfounded So Eun. A heavy sighed could be heard later.


With the 3 inches silver white heels, Victoria walked slowly to the restaurant, with So Eun behind her. She suddenly felt different. Her heart was beating rapidly without reason. 'What's wrong..?'Her heart asked. But she just ignored the feeling. 

They stopped in front of the restaurant for a while. "Do you have the invitation card??"A security guard approached them. Victoria gasped. A security guard? Invitation card? Why suddenly there was a guard? Yesterday, there wasn't any! Later, So Eun handed 2 invitation card.

"Okay, you two can come in."The security let them in. They both bowed and left him. Victoria still felt clueless. "There is a security guard here? Since when? And, why didn't you give me the other invitation card? You already have one then why didn't you give the other to me? I should know more about this party!"She asked questions that made So Eun rolled her eyes.

Her eyes focused on the big restaurant that was crowded with people. A loud music was heard and that was enough to answer her question. "A private party?"She shifted her gaze towards her best friend. So Eun just nodded her head. 

"Who's party is this? Do we know them?"She asked again. "Secret!"She winked and went inside, leaving the dumbfounded Victoria.


His hands were busy roaming inside his bag, searching for his phone that was vibrating non stop. After he found it, he answered it. 

"Bro! Where are you?!"He shouted, since the music was too loud. 

"Nichkhun? I'm in my room upstairs. I'll come anytime later."The other line said. Nichkhun smirked. "This is your party so, please hurry up!"He said and hang up. "Hey, where is 

Wooyoung?"He asked Chansung.

"He's in the toilet. He said he's having a stomachache."Chansung answered without looking at him. His eyes were staring at the tall girl, just a few metres from them. But only her back was facing them. 

"A new girl, huh?"Nichkhun nudged him, giving him a teasing smiled.

"Nope. Just a girl that kinda attract my attention."He said with a smirked. He played with his glass, while his eyes were on that girl.

Nichkhun nodded his head and grabbed a glass of wine from the table. He drank it slowly, with his eyes roaming in the restaurant, kinda searching for 'girls'.


Victoria looked around her and saw many people were dancing happily as if there's no tomorrow on the dance floor. She was actually searching for So Eun who was nowhere to be seen. 

She only have her here. She felt awkward standing in between the crowd that she didn't even know. Plus, their clothes was a bit outstanding. Most of the girls were wearing a shirt or dress that revealed their cleavage. Not only their cleavage, their bodies was also being revealed! From what she had seen, only her and So Eun wore shirt or dress that were covering their precious body. "I'm pretty sure they are not wearing bra.."She scanned.

Someone was clearing his throat behind her. She turned around and her eyes widened in shock! "Changmin oppa!!"She squealed. She saw So Eun was standing beside him and she let out a small laugh. "What are you doing here?!"She smiled happily. The guy named Changmin opened his arms and Victoria threw herself at him. "Woah!! Oppa!!! Long time no see!"She squealed happily.

They broke the hugged. Changmin looked deep into her eyes. "Guess what? I'm the person who is throwing the party here."He winked. Her jaw dropped in surprise. Then, her gaze shifted to So Eun. "You.."She pointed to her and So Eun stucked out her tongue at her. Victoria showed her fists and fake an angry face.

"Okay, stop you two. Now, you two just enjoy the party. I want to greet the other guests here."Changmin tapped on both of their shoulder. Victoria pouted. She suddenly felt sad. "We only  talk for a few seconds and now you need to go?"She asked in a sad voice plus with her cute sad face. She looked down, tried to get some sympathy from him.

Changmin stunned for a minute. In his eyes, Victoria looked too cute.. And charming too! Oh my, it's been an ages he didn't stare at her big beautiful brown eyes and with her beautiful yet cute face. He admitted, he missed her badly eventhough she rejected him a few years ago. Yes, REJECTED! How hurt he was at that time. She was his first love but too bad, he was not her first. 

He had been liked her since he was nineteenth and she was still sixteenth. She was his junior. The boys in their school before was drooling over her and he was one of them. They thought, Victoria was like the other popular girls out there. In just a snap, they became theirs. But she was different. Many boys were trying to get her attention but she rejected all of them. He also tried before but him too, got rejected. Eventhough he was hurt, he still offered to become her friend. She just agreed. 

He tried to tackle her again after he knew about her relationship with Nichkhun is over. But, too bad, she was missing. He tried to find her but failed. He even meet her uncle but her uncle said he already sold her. At first, he wasn't understand what he meant by 'sold' but then, he knew. Of course he was mad! He went to the place where he sold her and again, she was not there. There was no girl named Victoria Song in their list. He was scared. Scared that she might being bought by someone.. Someone that might destroy her future.. 

"Oppa, are you okay?"Victoria waved her hands in front of his face. He startled and smiled awkwardly at her. "Urhm, can you excuse me for a moment, Vic? I think many guests here want to meet the birthday guy."He said and went away. 

Victoria watched Changmin walked away. She looked around her once again. "These people are all his friends? Why are they look so.. wild? Kissing here and there.. Touching here and there.. This place looks like a club! Does he like to go to a club then there he meet all these people? Plus with the loud music in the air. I didn't know about this... Is this a private party?"She asked So Eun. 

"It seems like.. He didn't even mention about this to me."So Eun answered. Suddenly, Victoria felt uncomfortable. She felt like someone was staring at her from the back. She pulled So Eun's hand. "Let's go to somewhere else.."She whispered and walked away from her place. "What's wrong?"So Eun asked. So Eun then felt that Victoria's gripped began to tight. She became panicked. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Victoria shook her head. "No, I-I'm okay.. I'm.. Let's move to other floor. I think there's someone watching us. I sense this since we stand here."She whispered to her. So Eun nodded her head quickly, totally agree with Victoria. "Okay. Let's go."Then they walked away from their place.


"Hey, where are you going?"Nichkhun stopped Chansung who seemed like to follow the tall girl. "I need to follow her."He said in a hurry tone. Nichkhun smirked. "Be relax. Don't be too panic. She will not run away from you. But, why do you like her? You only saw her back and you didn't even saw her face. What if she's ugly?"Nichkhun asked, curious. Yeah, he's curious why Chansung like that girl. He thought, that girl was not 'so' attractive. He admitted, she kinda attractive with the way she's dressing. With a blue knee-length gown. But, did she know this is a private party? She shouldn't have wear that gown! Look at the other girls, they were damn hot!!

"I don't know the answer either."Chansung shrugged. But, in his heart, he was already nervous! He didn't see the girl's anymore. He turned to Nichkhun. "Where's that girl?"He asked. 

Nichkhun shrugged. "Hey, there are lots of hot girls here. Stop looking for her."Nichkhun tapped his shoulders while smiling naughtily.

Chansung removed Nichkhun's hand harshly. He glared at him. "Hyung, I'm not a playboy like you. A girl is enough!"He mocked but Nichkhun answered him with a laugh. "Okay. Maybe to you, a girl is enough. But to me, a girl, is NOT enough."He pressed the word 'not'. 

"Why?"Asked Chansung, curious. Okay, he knew about his history with Victoria but, he didn't know why after Victoria disappeared, he choose to become a casanova. With many girls he brought when they met, seriously, he hated it! 

"Because I love them."Just a simple answer came out from Nichkhun's mouth. He didn't think much about girls likely. He just wanted to have fun with them. He thought of them as his toys. After he got bored of it, he threw them away and got the new one. 

Silence came. No one dared to speak. Everyone was in their own world. Minutes passed, both was still quite until someone was interrupting them. "Hyung, Suzy.."Chansung was the first one to speak up after few minutes of silence. He pointed to a girl that was coming to them, with a glass in her hand.

"Hey, Nichkhun."She smiled sweetly, hoping Nichkhun will be melt. But too bad, he wasn't. "Hey.."He replied, hesitated to talk with her. A fake smile was shown in his face. It's sure enough for Chansung to guess that he didn't like the girl in front of him. "Welcome to my private party!"She squealed and almost hugged him, but he quickly averted his body away from her. His action made her kinda mad but she just hid it in her heart.

"This is your party?"Chansung asked. Suzy looked at him and nodded. "Actually, this is my brother's private party, and I am part of it since I am his sister."She said proudly. Her statement made Nichkhun and Chansung looked at each other. They were shocked! "Changmin is your brother?!?!"They asked in unison. She looked at them and nodded.

"I can't believe this.."Nichkhun murmured and scanned Suzy from head to toe. She was wearing a long black gown. She let down her straight hair, making her looked matured. But, that was not enough to catch his attention. "So, where is him?"He asked. "He's busy greeting his other friends. Here, drink this. It's freshing."Suzy handed him a glass of red wine. Without thinking, he grabbed the glass and gulped it in just a second. Huh? It tasted weird. But, he didn't think much about it. He drank it just because he was thirsty.

Beside him, Suzy was smiling evilly. She watched Nichkhun finished his drink. "Do you like it?"She asked, smilling fakely. "Oh, it tastes weird."Nichkhun stretched his head. He gave the glass back to her. "I'll get it for you if you want it again."She offered. "Err, no thanks!"He quickly shook his head. He promised, he will not drink that 'stuff' again! It was totally weird!

"Okay, I need to greet the other guests. Later we'll talk again. Enjoy and bye."Suzy excused herself from them. In her mind, she began to plan something. She stared at the glass that was emptied by Nichkhun. "Poor you. You'll maybe feel dizzy at first but then, you'll be fine and I'm sure, you'll like it!"She smirked evilly while walked away from them. "Suzy, isn't that your brother?"His voice was stopping her steps.

 

Victoria sighed heavily. She felt restless in this restaurant. She didn't know how to being friendly with the guests here. Yeah, they were all talking about guys, shopping and other stuffs that weren't interesting at all! Plus, she didn't know who they were. It's boring! Her heart spoke.

"Where is So Eun? It's almost 11!"She complained while looking at her watch. The loud music was making her felt awkward. The dancing floor was still full with people like earlier. But, she wasn't interested to dance with them eventhough they didn't ask her. "Why did I came here at first? I'm making the wrong choice! It's much better to stay in the challet. I'm suppose to sleep at this time."She whispered.

"Vic!"Someone called her from the back. She knew that voice. Changmin! She looked at her right, and saw he held a drink. "I'm sorry, Vic. Are you bored in here?"He smiled sweetly. He handed her the drink. Victoria accepted it. "I don't know how to being friendly here. Anyway, thanks for the drink."She complained a little and gulped the drink slowly. It tasted weird when the water flowed inside her body but she didn't dare to say about it to him.

"If you don't want to be with them it's okay. I'm here for you."Changmin said. His eyes didn't move an inch while looking at her drinking the drink that he gave her. "Yes, I know but, you are the one who is throwing the party here. You need to take care of your 'babies'."She said with a teasing smile. "It's okay. Anything for you."He gave her a mysterious smile.

"By the way, where is your sister? I'm looking for her."Victoria asked with her eyes wildly searching around for her. "She's here and I don't even know where she is."He also searching for his sister. A seconds later, he found her. "There she is! She's wearing the long black gown."He pointed to her who was with a handsome guy. They seemed close? Another guy huh? Victoria followed his finger. 

Victoria smalled her eyes and yes, she saw her. But... 'Prangg!' The glass that was on her grip was fallen onto the floor, surprising Changmin. "Vic, are you okay?"He quickly touched her arms but she harshly removed his hands from him. She turned herself around and tears began to fill her eyes. She balled her hands into fists, as if she was trying to surpress the tears and the sadness. 'Why..'She whimpered. Just she was about to make a step, she heard someone was talking.

"Khun! I'm glad you come."Changmin voice was heard. 'Dap dup dap dup' Her heartbeat began to fast. She was not aware of this. She didn't even think of this event will happen. No, she can't let him knew about her presence here. She needed to run away, as far as possible and as fast as possible. Just walked..

"Oppa, who is this girl?"Another voice. A GIRL voice. 'This must be Changmin oppa's sister and HIS girl... Ah, I will not say the last syllabes! It will only hurt you more, Vic!' "Ah, I forgot to introduce her. Vic, come here."He pulled her closer to him and whispered. "Turn around please."He pleaded. A sighed escaped from her lips. Her whole body was shaking, scared, what might happened if he saw her in this kind of state? He must have mistaken her as Changmin's .... girl, since she was so nice to him and too close to him.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, she turned around. "I'm Victoria Song."She said with a fake smile. 

 

"I'm Victoria Song."Nichkhun's heart sank after hearing that name and that name came from HER own mouth, Victoria Song. The world behind him was began to stop for a while. He gasped. His breath hitched. He froze on his place. His eyes were still glued on her face. Yes, it's her. It's really her. She's here, in front of him and she was with.. Changmin? So, this was her new boyfriend? The guy that ran with her after she left him with nothing? With no words? This girl left their relationship hanged. This girl changed him and his whole life.  This girl left a deep scars in his heart and this girl was the first to grab his heart and will never returned it back. And her present to him was, Changmin?

"Oh. It's nice to meet you."Suzy made him returned to reality. "And, this is Nichkhun."She introduced him to her. He could see fear in her eyes, then he smirked. "Long time no see, Vic."He said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter