We're Sorry

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung froze on his place when he saw Victoria lying unconscious on the ground. His body began to tremble, scared that she fainted because of his harsh action towards her. "I-I didn't h-hurt h-her, did I-I?"He stuttered and kneeling beside her. He shook her body gently and waiting for her response but nothing change. She was still in the same position. Her eyes still closed, her body still stiffened on the ground. "Victoria-sshi.."He called her again and again but it was still the same!

He began to panic after two minutes didn't hear any response from her. He moved her hand that was clutching on her abdominal part. Then. he quickly lifted her up with his strong arms and ran around the building to search for the nearest clinic. "Why did you need to faint, huh? What's your problem!"He mumbled while running. A few minutes later, he found a clinic. He immediately ran towards the clinic and went inside desperately.

 

Nichkhun worriedly stood in front of the clinic. He bit his index finger in anxiousness. "What if something bad happen to them? Oh Gosh, I'm so worried! What had happened actually?!"He mumbled non-stop. Of course he felt nervous yet worried about 'Junho'. He's his best friend after all. But, why Wooyoung didn't inform him about this? He should have called him, asking him for help but he didn't, made him wondered why. The question is, why didn't he call him or others to ask for help?

"Should I come in instead?"He thought carefully. After a few minutes of thinking, he decided to enter the clinic with a nervous feeling. He slowly came inside and shut the door carefully yet slowly, afraid that the squeaking sound will disturb the nurses, the doctors and the patients. He looked around the clinic. The clinic was not too big, it has a few rooms and many of the room was empty. Some were already filled with people who need help from the doctors and the nurses. He began to search for Junho's room, where he thought that he was the person in Wooyoung's arm.

He wandered around the clinic, looking for Junho's room. It's easy for him to search for his room because every room in the clinic didn't have a door. He just need to look his face and that's it. "Where the hell are they?"He mumbled again and began to fast his pace because his instinct told him that something bad is happening to 'Junho'. His heart beat rapidly at that moment. He walked and walked and he stopped when he finally heard a familiar voice inside one of the room. He walked to that room and stood in front of it. He saw Wooyoung was talking seriously with the doctor and the doctor seemed like advising him about something.

"You need to take care of your wife well..." 'Wife..? Since when did Wooyoung had a wife..? Or.. They mistook Junho as a girl and they claimed that he is his wife..? Or... That person is not Junho..?' "If that person is not Junho, then who? If that person is a stranger then it is impossible for him to look so desperate while carrying him/her? He/She must be a person that he knows.. But WHO?"Nichkhun tried to think hardly. A few seconds later, he shifted his gaze to the person that was lying on the bed. To get a better glimpse of her face, he took one step to the front. And that works in making the doctor and Wooyoung to notice his presence there.

Wooyoung froze on his place the moment he saw Nichkhun was in front of the room. And now, he's trying to sneak a look at Victoria's face. Wooyoung sense something bad will happen if Nichkhun saw her face so, he quickly averted himself to the front of the bed. Nichkhun looked at him in surprise but, as a response, Wooyoung gave him an awkward smile.

"Hyung!"He called Nichkhun. Nichkhun looked at him blankly and he felt nervous yet scared about the person's condition that was lying on the bed. "Wooyoung-ah.. Who is that? Is that Junho..?"He asked. Wooyoung thought for a second and he decided to make a lie. "Ouh.. She was one of the girl that dance with me and Junho just now and unfortunately, she fainted because she was too exhausted. Then, I brought her to this clinic."He faked a smile.

Nichkhun didn't sense anything weird on Wooyoung's explaination so he just nodded his head. "Finally, I could breathe properly. I thought that person is Junho that's why I came here. And you know what? It's kind of funny to hear the doctor said she's your wife."Nichkhun laughed. "I think you should go back to our challet. I need to settle about this too so, I don't want to be disturb. I hope you understand.."Wooyoung said nervously at him. Nichkhun nodded his head and bid a goodbye to Wooyoung then he went out of the clinic. 

Finally, Wooyoung could sighed in relief. He held his chest that was about to explode just now. "He almost... Almost..."He stopped and turned his body. He was greeted by the sight of her, Victoria Song. "I don't know what will happen if he sees you.. And, the worse is, I don't know what will happen if he knows about this.. I'm really sorry, noona.."He said sadly. After he knew the truth about her condition from the doctor, his heart began to softened and he could forgive her for wrongdoing 3 years ago.

 

Junho stared at So Eun who was crying hardly beside him. He wanted to pat her back and calm her down but he knew she will not stop from crying. What he could do was be by her side. Just be by her side and didn't leave her in this type of condition. He admitted he wanted to do more than that but what could he do? Hugged her? But they're just meet! He was still a stranger to her! But he already thought of her as his friend, not as a stranger.

"So Eun-sshi.."After a few minutes of silence, he decided to speak up. He couldn't bear it anymore. He can't just stood there and watched her cry. He needed to do something, he need to help her! He must help her! "I think we need more people to search for her. Don't worry, I will ask for a help from one of my friend."He said carefully and with a tender voice. So Eun was grateful at him for willing to help her searching for Victoria. "But..."So Eun stopped Junho that was about to call his friend. He looked at her with his small eyes. "No-nothing.... Thanks..."She said with a small smile but still with tears that dropped from her eyes.

Junho smiled widely and shook his head. "It's nothing. That's are friends for. They help each other when they are in need."He said the truth to her then he continued his business. He waited for 5 seconds and he successfully connected to him. "Hello? Wooyoung hyung!"He said desperately. Wooyoung, on the other hand, was kinda shocked to hear Junho's desperate voice. "Hey, what's wrong? Do you need help? Just tell me!"He asked without waiting for Junho's answer. "I need help here.."His voice began to smoothen a little bit. And, Wooyoung could sense that Junho was kinda scared to speak up his problem to him.

"Err.. Just tell me. Maybe I could help you."He asked. "Err.. Do you still remember.. V-Victoria S-Song..?"Junho asked while his voice was getting lower and lower, afraid that Wooyoung might shouted at him for saying her name. Wooyoung was speechless at Junho's question. He wondered if Junho also saw her in here, Maldives. He swallowed his saliva and tried to act calm. "Yes I do. Why?"

"I'M SEARCHING FOR HER RIGHT NOW. NOT ONLY ME, BUT JUNSU AND TAECYEON TOO. SHE'S MISSING. AND, HER BEST FRIEND IS WITH ME RIGHT NOW, CRYING HARDLY. I.. I NEED YOUR HELP.. PLEASE HELP US TO SEARCH FOR HER.. WE DIDN'T KNOW SHE IS ACTUALLY HERE. BUT IF YOU SEE HER, PLEASE TEXT ME OR CALL ME.."Junho said, his sentence ended up with a deep sighed. 

Wooyoung's jaw dropped. Victoria's missing? No way! She's here in the clinic! 'Should I tell them the truth..?'He asked himself. 'Maybe I should..'He decided to tell Junho. "Actually, she's here with me, in the clinic. She fainted due to....."He explained everything to Junho. Junho, on the other hand, couldn't believe what he heard. He could only let his jaw dropped. He too almost dropped his phone.

"Okay, I'll tell So Eun. Ah, I should call Junsu and Taecyeon then."Junho ended his phone conversation with Wooyoung. He turned back and he saw So Eun hugged her knees. He felt guilty and he's scared to tell her about Victoria. But he knew, he needed to tell her for her to know. "So Eun-sshi.."He called her. She looked up at him. "So, how? Did he accepted your help?"She asked. Junho looked down and walked closely towards her. "He.. He saw her.. She's now in the clinic because she was fainted-"

"What?!!?!"So Eun cut his words and stood up anxiously. "So Eun-ah, be calm please.."Junho held her shoulder. So Eun let her tears fall down again. "No, I can't.. Why am I so stupid for leaving her when she needs me?! I.. Seriously, I forgot her due date..!!"She cried and cried. "Due date..?"Junho wrinkled his forehead. So Eun looked up at her and covered . "N-nothing.."

Junho didn't believe what she said. He sense that she was trying to hide something from him. "Please tell me honestly, what is happening to Victoria? Do this things related to the reason why she left Nichkhun all of a sudden?"He looked deep into So Eun's eyes. She then widened her eyes in shocked. "Do you know her!?"She asked. He avoided her eye contact and begin to walk.

"Junho-sshi!!"She called and walked behind him. "I'm asking you, do you know her?"She held his hand to stop him. "Y-Yes... I-I do.."He answered and slowly let go of her hand. "Why you didn't tell me just now?"She asked again but this time, her tone became rougher. "I can't! I just.. I don't want to remember all the old times we had together 3 years ago! And, I couldn't forget what she did to Nichkhun hyung! Can you please stop asking that kind of question."He said, almost shouted at her. 

So Eun was shocked by Junho's attitude towards her. Eventhough they have been friends for a few hours ago, she did feel comfortable with him but when she started to feel his warmth, he shouted at her. She looked down and tried to surpress her tears. She wiped it with her thumb if her tears fall. She then looked up and saw Junho was leaving her far behind. "How could you.."She muttered and walked slowly.

 

Taecyeon and Junsu took a rest behind a coconut tree. They leaned their back on the coconut tree. Junsu was drinking his water while Taecyeon was checking Victoria's phone. "She is still using the phone that Nichkhun gave to her."He said and began to open her files, messages, memo and many other folder in the phone. Junsu later joined him.

"Eh, what is this?"Junsu grabbed the phone from Taecyeon's hand. He saw something in her phone and that definitely be the answer why she left Nichkhun 3 years ago. "What?"Taecyeon looked interested. "What did you open just now? It's memo right?"He asked. Taecyeon nodded his head. Junsu opened the memo as Taecyeon said. When he opened it, he saw many notes that Victoria saved in her phone. It's not just notes, but it was kinda like a diary. 

They looked at each other. "Should we satisfy our curiousity?"Junsu asked Taecyeon and Taecyeon nodded his head. They opened her memo and looked through it. "Wow, she wrote all of this from 3 years ago.."Junsu said in amusement as he scrolled down. For almost 1 minute they read her memo but, it was all about So Eun and her daily life. They began to gave up. 

"I think we should stop.. I'm getting bored of it."Taecyeon looked away from the phone. He began to feel irritated with her memo. She wrote the same thing almost everyday! Shouldn't the phone has its own limit? Why did she counted days and wrote it in her memo? Everytime she finished her memo, in the end of her memo, she will put 'It's tomorrow..', 'It's next week..' and many more!

"I think she has her own reason why she did that."Junsu shared him his thought. He still had his eyes on the phone. He read and read through the memo. "It's almost end!"He cried but then, he stopped from scrolling when his eyes caught something. He focused his eyes on the phone screen. "What the hell is this.."He mumbled. Out of curiousity, he quickly opened it and read it. When he read it, he could feel his heart began to thump loudly in his chest, as if it was going to burst out soon. His face was tense and stiff. "Oh my.."That's the only words that could come out from his mouth. Taecyeon, who was sitting beside him, looked at him with a curious look.

"Why? What's wrong..?"He asked but Junsu didn't give him any responsed. He caught Junsu read something from Victoria's phone. "Yah, what are you reading? Why are your face become serious all of a sudden?"He asked and yet didn't get any response from Junsu. "Aish.."He mumbled and joined him read her memo. Just a second later, his face was the same as Junsu.

"What is this..."He said as he read through her memo. "We're wrong.. She's not a liar.. She's not a jerk.. She.. She has her own reason and.. I pity her.. I feel sorry towards her.."Taecyeon said with his eyes filled with tears of regret. Junsu looked down and felt regretted for thinking bad about her. The atmosphere was tense and silence, only the waves of beach could be heard.

 

Victoria woke up from her dream with an unbearable pain on her abdominal stomach. "Arghh..."She yelled and her yelled succeeds to make Wooyoung panicked and went towards her. "Noona, are you okay? Are you in pain?"He panickly asked her with his eyes focused on her. She looked up and her eyes met up with his eyes. She saw 'sincere' in his eyes. 'No, he must still mad at me..'She thought. 

"I'll call the doctor!"He said but Victoria

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter