I Saw You In Another Girl

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Horvejkhul was pacing back and forth while waiting anxiously for Nichkhun to answer his phone. While her other hand was tightly holding the 'Popular' Magazine. A few minutes before, one of the maid passed this magazine for her to read since there's a news about her son, Nichkhun. She thought it was a great article or news about him, but it's actually the opposite. As soon as she read the article, her eyes automatically widened in shock and she almost fainted, but luckily, the maid managed to hold her before she fell on the floor.

Every mother loves their son, right? They already did their best by teaching them things that they should do in the future. They also taught them how to be disciplined and respect the oldest. But, they didn't teach them how to do the bad things! Mrs. Horvejkhul already taught Nichkhun all of that, but why did he act like he didn't learn any of that from her?! She swore, she never taught him about clubbing! Plus, she didn't even say the word in front of him! Why?! Why did he deceive her?

"There is a rumor saying that he always goes to the club and enjoy himself with the woman in there. Plus, he's always been seen with different women in his arms every time they go out from the club. After that, they will check in a hotel and.."That line was still playing in her mind. The maid then convinced her to sit on the couch and they asked her to calm herself down. She nodded her head and calmed herself by tapping her chest gently.

"Oh my.."She was on the verge of tears. She wiped down the tears that were beginning to drop on her cheek. "What should I do to him? What should I do to end this nonsense yet awful news?"She whispered helplessly. She asked the maid to bring her a glass of plain water. She drank the water slowly and gave it back to the maid. She began to think of something.

Then, an idea came into her mind. She thought about it deeply and tried to think of its benefit. Finally, a smile crept on her face. "Marriage..  That's the only thing that could end this.. I just need to find the perfect person for him.."She muttered under her breath.

 

Junho danced as if there is no tomorrow. He moved his body along with the beat. Sweat was forming on his neck and his forehead. He didn't even care about Wooyoung who was nowhere to be seen. As he danced crazily on the dance floor, he didn't notice that his right leg was stepping into someone's foot. "Ouch!"The girl yelped in pain. Of course he didn't hear it at all since the music was too loud.

The girl stopped her activity and she tried to exit herself from the dance floor. But, it seems like the crowd didn't allow her to get out from there. Now, she was stuck in between the crowd. The people were dancing crazily and just hit her as if she was not there. Suddenly, a big man pushed her hardly making she fell on the floor. "Aahh!!"She screamed in pain. Because of her scream, most of the people stopped from dancing. All of them glared at her. Her body began to tremble, scared of their glares.

Junho also stopped from dancing and his eyes shifted to the girl that was lying on the floor while trembling.  He suddenly felt sympathy toward her and he decided to help her. "Hey miss, are you okay?"He extended his hand. The girl looked up at him, then grabbed his hand. He pulled her up and she brushed the dirt off her clothes.

The girl raised her eyebrows at him and stared at him blankly. "Urhmm, thanks.."Finally, a sincere smile crept on her face. Junho smiled back at her then he held her back, making she surprised by his sudden action. "Err, I think we need to get out from here first."He said and pulled her into his embrace since the dance floor was crowded by the people. Of course the girl was blushing.

They quickly exited the dance floor with Junho protecting the girl by embracing her. The girl bowed 90 degrees at him and thanked him. "Thanks.."She said shyly. Her cheek was as red as tomato! "I'm Junho anyway."Junho stared at her with his eye smile that could melt every girl's heart. "Oh, so you're Korean. I'm Kim So Eun, I'm a Korean too."

Junho nodded his head. "Are you alone here? It seems like you're alone..He asked, almost shouting since the music was too loud. So Eun decreased the space between her and Junho. "No, I'm actually with my best friend.How about you?"She asked with shining eyes. "Me? I'm with my friends too. There they are!"He pointed to the table that have 2 guys. But, he realised that Chansung and Nichkhun were missing. Plus Wooyoung! "Where did they go?"His eyes wondered around  the restaurant. "Aish, just ignore them!"He muttered.

"Do you want to meet them??"He asked, which made her statled and blushed by his sudden question. She bit her lower lips and nodded her head slowly, meant that she wanted to meet his friends. He smiled, satisfied with her answer. Junho began to walk to his table followed by So Eun.

They stopped in front of the table and Junho greeted his friends. "Guys, we have a new friend."He said brightly. Both Taecyeon and Junsu stared at his face unbelievingly. "Huh? Who?"They looked around the restaurant, didn't noticed that their new friend was actually standing behind Junho. Junho laughed at their action. "Hey, hey. She's here. How come you guys didn't noticed it."He chuckled.

Taecyeon and Junsu dumbfounded. "She?"They said in unison. Junho nodded his head and gestured So Eun to show herself to his friend. So Eun slowly walked to his side and began to introduce herself. "I'm Kim So Eun and I'm from Korea, same with you guys. I hope we can be friend."She bowed at them then waved her hands to them cutely. Junho gave her a thumbs-up, meant that she was doing it greatly.

Both of them clapped their hands, as a signed of welcoming her. "It's cute!"They said in unison, again. So Eun laughed at their action. Junho secretly glanced at her. "I'm Taecyeon and he is Junsu."Taecyeon said. "So, there are only the three of you.."She nodded her head. "Ehh,, no! Actually, there are three more. I'll introduce them to you later. Don't worry."Junho quickly added. So Eun's mouth formed an O shape.

 "So, are you alone?"Taecyeon asked the question that Junho had asked her just now. "No, I'm with my best friend. We're on a holiday."She said honestly. The two of them nodded their head in understanding. "What is your occupation then?"It's Junsu's turned to ask her. She giggle and answered. "I'm a doctor."

"Wow.."The three of them exclaimed. "Well.. Doctor Kim So Eun, I have a heart attack now! It hurts! Help me!"Junsu acted like he was sick. His hands were on his heart, mimicking the actor/actress in the drama. His acting made So Eun laughed loudly. "Okay. Your acting is good!"She complimented him. Junsu smiled proudly at her. Junho and Taecyeon looked jealously at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter