Surprise Trip

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I'm gonna be okay, gonna be okay~'A song could be heard all over Taecyeon's house. His friends were non stop wishing him happy birthday, making him smiled widely to the ears. Some of his friends were on the dance floor, dancing like there is no tomorrow. He chuckled at them. His eyes wondered around his house but he stopped when he saw a familiar figure, making out hotly with a girl name Yuri. His smile faded away. 'Isn't that Nichkhun?'He asked himself. Yes, he is Nichkhun. 'This is the first time I saw him like that.. He's not like that before..'He sighed in exasperation.

 

"Where is Nichkhun?"Tiffany asked as she sat on the sofa, drinking her red wine. Junho and Wooyoung went to sit with her and shook their head. "Nichkhun hyung.. He's still flirting with Yuri overthere."Wooyoung pointed where Nichkhun and Yuri is. Tiffany followed Wooyoung's index finger and she let out a sighed when she saw Yuri was sitting on Nichkhun's lap. 'What the..'She mumbled.

"Yesterday Yoona, but today, is her friend, Yuri? Didn't he had enough already? It makes me sick!"Tiffany glared at them and drank her wine. Junho and Wooyoung looked at each other, knowing that their friend was absolutely jealous at the girl. "Uhm.. Well.. He's been like that for about 3 years. Before he met you, he was a kind and loveable person but after she left him, his life became miserable. Thanks to her.."Wooyoung explained while playing with his glass. Junho nodded his head, agreed with him.

Tiffany stared at both of them. She bit her lower lips and wondered who was that girl. The girl that made Nichkhun becomes like this, the cold-blooded playboy. The girl that leave a deep scar in his heart. The girl was possibly his .. Girlfriend?

"Hey guys!"Taecyeon loud voice made Tiffany startled. The wine in her glass spilled onto her dress. "Ahh!"She screamed and put the glass on the table before she took the tissue to clean her dress. "Oh, I'm sorry, Fany. I didn't know you will be startled like that. I'm really sorry."Taecyeon became panicked. "Oh, no no. It's my fault. It's just a small matter."She smiled. "By the way, happy birthday!"Tiffany said to him. Taecyeon thanked her with a smile. "I have a present for you but not only you, but the others too."She continued.

"Us too?!!?"Junho's eyes went wide opened. "But why do you include us too? It's Taecyeon's birthday anyway."He said, making Tiffany laughed. "I'll tell you when Junsu, Chansung and Nichkhun are already here."She leaned her back onto the sofa and crossed her legs.

Wooyoung called for Nichkhun, Junho called for Chansung while Taecyeon called for Junsu. Chansung and Junsu were the first to arrived but Nichkhun? He's mad at Wooyoung for disturbing his 'flirting' time with Yuri. Before he followed him, he gave a hot kiss to Yuri that made Wooyoung clenched his fist. 'He's completely a different person and this is not the Nichkhun that I know.'His heart said.

"Don't forget to call me tonight, babe."Nichkhun winked and finally, he followed Wooyoung. "Babe? Didn't you hate that word before? But why-"Wooyoung got cutted by Nichkhun. "Before is before. Things have change."Nichkhun said coldly and walked ahead, leaving the dumbfounded Wooyoung. 'Can't you just leave her?'

As soon as Wooyoung and Nichkhun arrived, their friends felt that Nichkhun was ignoring Wooyoung because Nichkhun arrived first, followed by Wooyoung and they didn't sit beside each other like they always did before.

The atmosphere became tense. Only the music could be heard. All of them glanced at Wooyoung and Nichkhun, wondering what had happened to them. Tiffany cleared , trying to light up the mood. "So, uhmm.. Firstly, happy birthday to Taecyeon oppa. Hope you always stay healthy and be a good guy in the future. Secondly, I have a present for you, and that present is .. A Trip with your friends!"Tiffany almost screamed.

Taecyeon eyes went wide opened. A trip? With his friends? Wow!!! That is a really great present!! It has been a long time since he and his friends went to a trip together. 2 years maybe? They're too busy with their works. They rarely meet each other, except for Nichkhun and Wooyoung, who work in the same company, NH Company. It stands for Nichkhun Horvejkhul Company and of course he is the CEO of the company.

"A trip to where?"Chansung asked. "Is it far from here?"Junho and Junsu asked. Tiffany let out a small laughed at their childishness. All of them looked happy except for Nichkhun and Wooyoung. The two of them were in their own world.

"We are going to.. MALDIVES!!!"Tiffany shouted happily. All of them, except for Tiffany, looked shocked. Too shocked! They all stared at Nichkhun who was drinking his wine coolly. But, they didn't know that he's just acting to be okay. He managed to cover the shock look on his face.To his friends, they thought he didn't really care about their trip to Maldives because of his cool looks. 'Maybe he already forget about his trip with her lasts 3 years.. Maybe..'That's their thought.

Junsu and Junho looked at each other while Taecyeon stared blankly at Tiffany. Wooyoung swallowed his saliva at the thought of 'Maldives'. Nichkhun once told him that his favourite place was Maldives because when he think of Maldives, he will think of her. 'Fate', he mumbled.

"B-but why Maldives?"Taecyeon asked, faking a smile. If he could, he will try to ask Tiffany to change the place, for the sake of Nichkhun. He didn't want Nichkhun to think of his past with her in Maldives.

"Hey guys, cheer up. Maldives is a great place. Don't put that shock look on your face."Nichkhun said, eyeing his friends one by one. He smirked. 'Maldives? Yes, it is a really really g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter