I'm Hurt

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria was busying herself by watching and taking a few pictures of the beautiful yet amazing sunrise in front of her. Her eyes were shining brightly due to the light from the sun. "Woah.. It's my first time watching the sunrise. It'll be more fun if So Eun is here, watching this with me. It seems like I'm alone here."She pouted cutely. Closing the gap between the camera with her eyes, she then took again few pictures of the sunrise. Satisfied, she smiled widely.

"Should I take more? I don't think this is enough for me to show it to So Eun. It's kinda blur too."She murmured. Moving forward, she bent down a little to get a better view of the sunrise. She removed the camera from her face and review the pictures she had taken just now. She sighed in relieved when the pictures of the sunrise were clear and pretty. She stood there, smiling like crazy, didn't noticed that someone was staring at her.

"Eyy,, it's impossible.. It's not her.."She heard someone murmured something. She stopped her review for a while, then continued it back, ignoring he murmuring sound. She smiled to herself when she looked back at the old pictures of he and So Eun. Then, she felt like her hair was distracting her from watching the pictures so she tucked it on her left ears. Making that person shocked. Totally shocked!

That person stood there, frozen plus dumbfounded. Victoria still didn't notice his presence there until she felt like she wanted to walk back to her challet. She turned her body to the left side, since her challet was on the left side. When she was ready to walk, she saw someone that really looked familiar to her!

To her surprise, that person looked like.. Wooyoung.. HIS best friend. What was he doing here? Did he stalk her? Or.. Is it just a coincidence? But that person really resembled him! She could see their similarities. Their small eyes and face and their small body. But, she couldn't really see his face because of the sunlight. To get a better glimpse of his face, she walked closer to him but unfortunately, that guy turned his body around, making his back facing her. Then he walked away, leaving the dumbfounded yet shocked Victoria.

She shouted 'Hello' to the man, but the man furiously replied 'Don't call me!' which made Victoria surprised by the familiarity of his voice with Wooyoung voice. "Is that Wooyoung?"She wondered. Suddenly, she felt a shiver go down her spine. "Wait.. If that person is Wooyoung, then, HE must also be here, right? Am I right? They are best friend after all..  But what if HE is really here?"Her breathing became uneven and she ran to her challet to hide herself.

 

Wooyoung immediately went to his challet and shut the door furiously. His breathing could be heard. He threw away the bread onto the rubbish bin even though it was unfinished. He didn't have any appetite to eat right now. He only thought about 'Victoria, Victoria,Victoria!' What did that b*tch doing here actually? Did she come here just to ruin their vacation? Or she has another bad intention, that's even worse.

"I will not let Nichkhun hyung know about this.. He will hurt even more. I'll just let him have fun here, without thinking of her. But what if he finds out that she's here? She's exactly here with him! I need to keep this as a secret.."Wooyoung muttered to himself, didn't aware that Nichkhun was actually half awake and hear it all. He wondered why Wooyoung looked so upset in this early morning. "What are you talking about, Wooyoung? You keep on talking nonsense since you came back from the beach. What's wrong with you?"Nichkhun asked while yawning. He rubbed his eyes that were still needed to take a rest.

Wooyoung's eyes became wide opened when he heard Nichkhun's voice. 'Did he hear all of it?' Wooyoung laughed awkwardly at Nichkhun and calmly put his hand inside his jean pocket. "Eh? What did I say?"He asked, gulping. He tried to act calm in front of Nichkhun. "You said, you will not let me know about this because it will only hurt me even more.. What do you mean really?"He asked, but with his eyes closed. Wooyoung fake a laughed, nervous. "Ah.. I mean, you will hurt even more if I tell you that I met that bikini girls on the beach just now."He lied. 'What a lame excuse, Wooyoung.'

Upon hearing the 'bikini girls', Nichkhun's eyes went wide opened and jumped out of the bed, running to Wooyoung. He grabbed his shoulder and stared deep into his eyes. Wooyoung was kinda startled by his sudden action. "Really?! Where? At the beach now?!"He asked, with his sparkled eyes. "Y-yes.."Wooyoung stuttered and removed his hand from his shoulder. "I want to take a bath. You can continue your sleep if you want. Bye."He quickly averted himself from Nichkhun.

Nichkhun eyed Wooyoung until Wooyoung lost from his sight, entering the bathroom. He tilted his head thoughtfully. "Bikini girls? At this hour?"He averted his eyes to the clock beside the bed. "Bikini girls on the beach at 5.45 in the morning? Impossible.."He shook his head and went to the door. The answer will be revealed after he opened this door. He holds the knob of the door and turned it. The image of the beach slowly came into his view. He went out from the challet and stood in front of the door. His eyes wandered wildly on the beach and surprisingly, he didn't find anyone at the beach. NO ONE! Including the bikini girls.

He turned his body and went inside the challet, disappointed. His eyes shifted to the bathroom. For a moment, he was suspicious. "Did he lie to me?"He question himself.

 

 Victoria lied down on her bed and close her eyes. She could only think of the guy that she met at the beach lasts 15 minutes. "Is that really Wooyoung? Or it is just my feeling?"She asked herself. She tossed around the bed, trying to sleep, but she couldn't sleep at all. "Arghh!!!"She let out a screamed. She was doubting that the guy was Wooyoung.

Suddenly she felt the urge to cry. Suddenly, she felt afraid and terrified.. By what? By the fact that HE and his friends were here, with her. "If he's really here, what am I going to do? What am I going to do if he sees me here after 3 years? Will he get angry with me or..."A tear escaped from her eyes. "Why am I living like this?.."She whispered helplessly. A few minutes later, she slowly drifted to dreamland with tears flowing from her eyes to her cheeks.

 

"Unnie, wake up.."Victoria stirred on the bed when she felt someone was shaking her body. She opened her eyes and So Eun came into her view. She sat on the bed and looked at the clock that shows 9.34 a.m. 'Finally I sleep for 3 hours.. But still, that's not enough.'She mumbled. She averted her eyes to So Eun who was already dress nicely, wearing a white gown above knee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter