Maldives

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was already turned to red-orange-yellow colour when the aeroplane landed on its place. Many passengers went off the plane as soon as it landed. Victoria was still sleeping peacefully on her seat while So Eun was taking their luggage out. A while later, she decided to wake Victoria's up. "Unnie, we've arrived. Wake up."She shook her body. Victoria moved her body a little and opened her eyes slowly. She finally woke up from her dreamland. She rubbed her eyes gently while looking around. She wondered why there are few passengers left. "Where is everyone?"She asked. "We have arrived, that's why."So Eun exclaimed.

Victoria nodded her head in understanding. She stood up then stretched her body. Feeling better, she smiled slightly. "I'll help you."She offered to help her best friend when she saw her carrying two big luggages. It bugged her to see So Eun having such a hard time carrying them. "I'm not going to turn down your offer because our luggages is damn heavy!"She said miserably. Victoria let out a small laughed. They exited the plane with an excited smile. Maybe an excited smile for So Eun but for Victoria, it's the opposite.. She was showing a sad smile.

When Victoria and So Eun stepped out from the airport, they were greeted by the beautiful scenery of the island. With the red-orange coloured sea, and the sun that was already setting. Everything seemed perfect! But that's So Eun's opinion. What about Victoria? She suddenly felt emptied without him.

So Eun's was squealing happily like a child until she didn't notice that her best friend, besides her, was trying to hold back her tears. The tears started to brim at the corner of her eyes but she quickly wiped it with her thumb. 'You need to be strong, Vic.'She thought. 'You come here just to enjoy your trip with your friend, not to bring back your past with him.'Her heart said.

"Unnie, it's getting darker. We should get into that boat as soon as possible."So Eun said, without looking at her. Victoria nodded her head silently and followed So Eun's back. As they arrived at the boat, they were greeted by a kind boat's driver. So Eun went inside first, with the help of the man followed by Victoria. She lifted her head to say thank you to the driver but shen he saw his face, her jaw's dropped due to shock.

To her horror, here, standing besides her, was the driver that took her and Nichkhun to their challet lasts 3 years. "Hey, miss, are you okay?"That man looked worriedly at her. She startled a bit and panicked when she realised that the driver examined her face carefully. "Hey, you look familiar.."The man said, making Victoria flustered even more.

"Huh..? I-I t-think you're m-mistaken.. T-this is my f-first time here.. Really.."Victoria began to stutter. In her heart, she really hoped that the man will not remember or recognize her. She didn't want him to remember their past. "No no .. You really look familiar to me.."The man tilted his head thoughtfully.

"I remember!"The man squealed, making Victoria glanced nervously over him. She immediately excused herself to avoid him but the man gripped her tightly on the wrist. "Nichkhun! You're his girlfriend, aren't you? Am I right?"The man said. "You went here with him before right?"The man asked, beaming at her. She tried to pull her hand from his gripped that was too strong.

Victoria winced in pain and her eyes began to watery when the man refused to let her wrist go. The man panicked and finally, he let her go. "I'm really s-sorry.."The man said sincerely. There was a worried look on his face. And finally, Victoria could breathed normally. She didn't speak nor looked at the man and just went inside with a mixed feelings.

 

An hour later, they arrived at their challet. Victoria went inside and quickly closed the door, didn't want to let So Eun see her cry. She wanted to be alone. If she wanted to cry, then she will cry. She doesn't want to hold it back. She leaned her back against the door and let out her tears. "Why is this happening to me?!! WHY!?"She thought about what happened between her and the boat driver just now. How frustrated she was at that time. Thank God, she didn't have a roomate. At first, So Eun suggested to share her challet with her but, she refused it and preferred to be alone than having a roommate. She apologized to So Eun for turning down her plan but So Eun said it's okay.

"What am I going to do now? People around here will recognize me and said that I'm his girlfriend. But the truth is, I was his girlfriend. What am I going to answer them if they ask me about him?!"

Nichkhun was still packing his clothes when Taecyeon came to pick him up. He decided to ride Taecyeon's car since he and Wooyoung were still in a not-so-good condition. When Taecyeon asked the reason why, he left his question hanging, and changed the topic to avoid any questions that related to Wooyoung.

"Man, I'm still packing my clothes. Just wait a little."Nichkhun said when he saw Taecyeon went inside his house. "I'll help you."Taecyeon offered to help him since they didn't have much time left. Their flight will be depart at 10 in the evening and now, they only have 45 minutes left. "We gotta be fast or if not, we will miss our flight."Taecyeon said, and helped Nichkhun.

 

 

As they got their seats in the plane, Wooyoung secretly pulled Taecyeon to the washroom, with him. "Hyung, can you exchange your seat with me? I want to sit with Nichkhun hyung. There's a lot of things I want to said to him. Please?"He pleaded, with his puppy eyes. Taecyeon, on the other hand, felt relieved. 'Finally.. I've been waiting for this moment to come..'His heart said.

"Just do what you want.. But make sure, after we arrive, you and Nichkhun must be in good terms, okay? Promise me."Taecyeon warned with a smile. He patted Wooyoung on the shoulder. "I'll try."Wooyoung said with a confident smile. "Good luck!"Taecyeon said.

Both of them went to their new seats. Wooyoung secretly sat besides Nichkhun. Nichkhun didn't even noticed him because his eyes were closed. He even plugged an earphone onto his ears. Nervous, Wooyoung took a deep breath and bravely shook Nichkhun's left hand. "Hyung.."He called.

Nichkhun felt someone was shooking his hand and he thought that it was Taecyeon since he was his seating mate. He opened his eyes and he almost jumped when he saw Wooyoung, si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter