Chapter 5

Dream

Nobody´s POV

“If only you knew what these hands want to do to you right now” Ji-Eun said angrily to Hong ki.

“Pffft” Lee Hong Ki made a slight giggle as he looked outside. “Aish..” Lee Ji-Eun said irritated as she put her hands on her hair and laid down her head on the table with her hands crossed mumbling “When is this class going to end”  

After time slowly passing by the school bell eventually rang.  “Finally! I thought this class was never going to end!” said Lee Ji-Eun as she stretched her arms out of tiredness.

“What a weirdo…” Lee Hong Ki said to her as he left the classroom. Li Ji-Eun just stared at him with deadly eyes as he walked out.

“Hey, let´s go eat at the canteen…. I´m hungry” Bae Suzy said to her.

“Oh…ok” she said to her as both of them walked to the canteen to eat. Once they got there they picked up their tray and got their food.

“Come sit over here!”  Three people waved at them from a table.

“Come on, let´s go” Suzy said to her.

“Are they your friends?” she asked Suzy.

“Yeah…” She said to her as they went and sat next to them.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

I then sat down at the table where there were 3 beautiful people. “Hi!” I said to them.

“Who’s the girl?” a boy asked.

“She´s Lee Ji-Eun the new transfer student” Suzy said to them.

“Oh, so you´re Lee Ji-Eun, we´ve heard about you” a girl said to me.

“Really?” I asked surprised.

“Yeah, news travels fast in this school!” the boy said to me.

“You´ve got guts calling Lee Hong Ki a stupid jerk” the other girl said giggling.

“He deserved it!” I said to them as they just laughed away. “I like her already” a girl said to me.

“By the way… how about you guys introducing yourselves to her” Suzy said to them smiling as she ate her food.

“Oh sorry… I´m Jun Hyoseong but you can just call me Hyoseong” Hyoseong introduced herself to me.

 “I´m Kim Hyun Joong and I´m a model” Hyun said to her smiling.

“And I´m Park Gyuri” she said to me.

“I´d also introduce myself but apparently you guys already know me” I said to them giving a slight laugh.

As I was eating a group of girls then appeared behind me saying “Hey You! Follow us!” with a cheeky tone.

“That can´t be good…” Gyori said to me.

“I´ll just follow them to see what they want” I said to them as I lift myself from the table.

“Be careful they can be quite terrible” Hyoseong said to me.

“I´ll be fine” I said to them smiling as I followed them to the rooftop.

Nobody´s POV

One of the girls then grabbed her and harshly pushed her against the wall. “What do you want?” Ji-Eun asked.

“You probably don´t know this because you’re a new girl here, but nobody gets close to OUR Lee Hong Ki” the girl said to her.

“Pfft” I gave a slight laugh at what they had just said.

“Are you laughing?!” the other girl said getting angry.

“Oh I´m sorry, I just thought I heard you say “our Lee Hong Ki”, it sounded as if you owned him” Ji-Eun said to her.

“Since you´re new, we´re going to let you off with just a warning. Don´t even think of flirting with him” the other girl said to Ji-Eun

Ji-Eun then crossed her arms and looked firmly at them not showing fear “You probably also don´t know this because you don´t know me, but I´m not interested in him”

“Hey new girl! Don´t you think you´re being too cheeky” the girl said to me getting angry as we then heard a yawn coming from the top.

“Can´t you girls be quiet! I´m trying to sleep” Lee Hong Ki said to them as he came down the ladder. “Oh sorry! We will leave now!” they said to him as they left the rooftop glaring at Ji-Eun.

“So… getting bullied on your first day of school?” Lee Hong Ki said to her.

“If I was getting bullied, it was because of you, IDIOT!” she said irritated at him as she also left the rooftop.