Chapter 19

Dream

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

Once I got home, I took of my shoes and changed them into my slippers as I made a deep sigh.

“What’s with the deep sigh?” Omma asked me as she was passing to other room with a bucket full of clothing.

“Nothing…” I said to her as I walked in a sloppy way to the living room “Well at least rejecting him is a problem solved…”

“Ji-Eun! Pass me the newspaper” Appa said to me as he arrived tiredly from work and sat on the sofa.

“Here! Appa!” I passed him his newspaper.

On the next day of school, as usual I woke up in the morning and as weird as it was for me Lee Hong Ki wasn´t standing at my gate anymore.

“Well that´s unusual…” I mumbled as I walked to school alone.

I walked into the classroom and I sat down on my seat looking at Hong Ki “You didn´t come today?” I asked him but he didn´t even say a word or even glance at me once.

Through the whole morning he didn´t speak to me, so I then asked Suzy “What´s wrong with Hong Ki?”

“I don´t know, why? Did something happen?” she asked me.

“No, but he hasn´t said a word to me until now, not even an insult. It´s actually creeping me out” I said to her.

Bae Suzy then looked at me and said “Maybe you’re just overthinking it…”

“Yeah, maybe…” I said to her as the morning and afternoon classes finished. I then went to the usual classroom and waited for Lee Hong Ki so that he could help me with my vocals but he didn´t appear, it was even starting to get dark and the weather was changing.

So I grabbed my bag and walked home in the cold night. When I got home I wrapped myself in a blanket sitting on the chair behind my PC, twirling and twirling around on the chair wondering why he didn´t appear.

I suddenly received a message on my phone “Tsk… He´s probably going to say sorry for not appearing, just see if I forgive you” I mumbled as I giggled away checking my phone. Once I opened the message I felt disappointed “Oh it´s just Suzy…” I mumbled with a deep sigh.

From: Bae Suzy

Message: Guess what!! I was passing by a music store and there was a poster about an audition! It´s on Wednesday at 2 p.m.!!  I´m sure you´ll pass this time! (*^_^*)

After I read the message I went to bed to sleep and in the morning he didn´t come again so I had to walk to school alone sighing “It´s kind of lonely walking alone…” 

Nobody´s POV

After morning classes finished she walked up to Lee Hong Ki and grabbed his arm waiting for them to be alone in the classroom. Once everyone left she asked him “Why didn´t you come yesterday?”

“Because I didn´t feel like it” He said to me with a really grumpy tone.

“You could have at least warned me” She said to him still putting up a smile.

Lee Hong Ki then suddenly turned to her looking straight into her eyes “Say… is it fun dating two guys at the same time?”

“What are you talking about?” she asked him feeling confused.

“Don´t act dumb! I saw it ok?!” Lee Hong Ki said to her giving off a really cold expression.

Lee Ji-Eun then remembered when Min Hyuk kissed her cheek all of a sudden and she quickly looked at Hong Ki and yelled “You´re misund… You know what? Why should explain anything to you? I´m not even your real girlfriend!”

Lee Hong Ki went quiet for a second and then exploded “Fine, it has nothing to do with me and neither does your singing!”

“What do you mean by that?” she yelled at me.

“Oh I forgot your STUPID! It means I don´t need you as my fake girlfriend anymore!” Lee Hong Ki yelled harshly at her as he stormed out of the school.

Angrily Lee Ji-Eun also stormed home alone, she was really pissed stomping her feet up the stairs, harshly opening her bedroom door , angrily throwing her pillows all over the place “Argggh!!!! THAT STUPID JERK! WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS CALLING ME STUPID!!!!”

After that we stopped talking to each other.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

It was rehearsing time and I couldn´t even concentrate properly in my singing.

“Let´s stop!” Choi Jong-Hoon said to everyone in the band.

“Yaah! Lee Hong Ki! Why aren´t you getting your notes right?” Lee Jae Jin asked.

“What´s up with you man? Get your act together we have a concert on Wednesday!” Song Seung-hyun said to me.

“Sorry guys! I´ll get it right this time…” I apologized to all of them as I turned around getting ready to sing, Choi Jong-Hoon then patted my back saying “It´s enough for today and try and get your problems solved” as they all packed up and left the room.

I just laid my back on the wall, slowly slipping to the floor sighing “It´s been two days since we talked already….”