Chapter 18

Dream

Nobody´s POV

The bell then rang and they all had to get back to their places to start class. Time slipped by in a flash and before they knew it the bell to go home rang. It was a joy for everyone since they were sick of having classes already. Once they all walked out of the school building Lee Ji-Eun heard her name being called out.

It was Kang Min Hyuk who was calling out for her, over and over again “Ji-Eun-Ah! Ji-Eun-Ah!” as he brushed against Lee Hong Ki.

“Oh… Min Hyuk…” Lee Ji-Eun said with a really low voice.

Kang Min Hyuk then suddenly grabbed her wrist saying with a really big smile across his face “Let´s go on a date!” as he dragged her away.

“What the heck does he think he´s doing?” Lee Hong Ki mumbled angrily to himself, clenching his fists really hard, until Choi Jong-Hoon put his hand on Hong Ki´s shoulder saying “What´s wrong?”

“Nothing, let´s just go somewhere…”  Lee Hong Ki said to him as both walked out of the school.

“But… But… Min Hyuk… I have to tell you something” she tried to say it to him as he kept a strong grip on her wrist dragging her to different places.

“You´re hurting me!” she yelled at him as he let go saying “Sorry, I didn´t mean to hurt you”

“It´s ok, but could you please just stand still and listen to me” she said to him.

“What do you want to tell me?” he asked her.

“I can´t be your girlfriend, I´m really sorry but I can´t” she said to him feeling sad for having to reject him.

“Why? Is it because you’re dating Lee Hong Ki?” he asked her.

“Yes, but wait… you knew?” Lee Ji-Eun said to him feeling surprised.

“Yeah I kind of knew, but I thought since I liked you it didn´t matter” he said to her smiling as she looked at him and thought “Such a cute boy likes me this much and I´m rejecting him! I should be punished!”

“Can´t you still hang out with me for the rest of the day, as friends” he said to her smiling.

“I guess it´s ok if It´s as friends” she said to him smiling.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“It should be fine, right?” I thought to myself as we walked around different places, we even tried some cute animal ears. We then also ate at McDonalds it was really fun hanging out with him.

As we ate the hamburger, he suddenly asked me “What do you like about him, anyways?”

“Who?” I asked him

“Lee Hong Ki” he said to me as he sipped on the straw of the coke.

“Well, even doe he can be a real pain in the , not caring about how the other party feels at times, he´s also kind hearted … I guess that´s the part of him that I like the most” I said to him as I then kept eating my chicken Burger.

“What good things as he ever done for you until now?” He asked me.

When I suddenly went quiet trying to remember any good things. “What? He hasn´t done anything ?” he asked me, when I suddenly remembered some things and said to him while thinking at the same time “Well he once saved me from some bullies (… which happened because of him) and he had also bought me my favourite box of chocolates (… because he took my first kiss)… oh and once he taught me how to Ice ski”

“But you know even if I´m your friend that doesn´t mean I´m going to give up on liking you. You know?” he said to me when I went quiet not knowing what to say to him, so I looked at my watch and said “Well I better be going…”

“I´ll take you home then” he said to me when I quickly responded “It´s ok, I can go home alone”

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

“Yeah, I´m sure” I said to him as I turned around ready to leave. Kang Min Hyuk then suddenly called for me again, so I looked back. And when I looked back he suddenly kissed me on the cheek saying “Be careful on your way home”

I suddenly felt really embarrassed thinking as I walked away “Well that was really sudden”.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

I was walking around town with Choi Jong-Hoon when I suddenly saw Lee Ji-Eun walking out of McDonalds with Kim Min Hyuk.

When Choi Jong-Hoon saw him he looked at me and said “I know that guy…”

“You know Kang Min Hyuk?” I said to him.

“Of course, I know him he goes to the same school as us and he is also the drummer from CNBLUE… but isn´t that your girlfriend that´s with him?” he said to me when I kept staring nonstop at them. I saw Lee Ji-Eun walking away from him, when suddenly he ran up to her and kissed her.

“What the hell?! I thought she rejected him!” I thought to myself feeling my blood boil in anger. Seeing her blush when he kissed her cheek pissed me off.

“Let´s just go man, watching this is only going to rot my eyes” he said to Choi Jong-Hoon.