Chapter 20

Dream

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“Aren´t you guys going to make up, already?” Bae Suzy asked me in the canteen while we were eating.

“What? Did you guys fight?” Hyun Joong asked me.

“Yeah, but he misunderstood the whole thing….” I explained to them.

“Wait, what did he misunderstand?” Suzy asked me.

“He thinks I´m dating Min Hyuk, he must have seen him kiss me…” I said to them pouting.

“Wait! Min Hyuk kissed you?! You´re so lucky!!!” Jun Hyoseong said to me getting all excited.

“Seriously Hyonseong-ah! This is not the time…” Suzy said to her as she turned to me and asked “What do you mean he kissed you?”

“Well he suddenly called me so I looked back, and when I did, he kissed me on the cheek all of a sudden…” I explained.

“But didn´t you reject him already?” she asked me.

“Yeah, but he said that he´s not going to back down” I said to her as I made a deep sigh hearing my name cheerfully being called. Min Hyuk sat at the table joining us for lunch all smiley looking at me.

“What´s wrong you don´t seem happy…” Min Hyuk said to me as he then gave me a big smile saying “I know what will cheer you up” as he took a mars bar out of his jacket and gave me a tight big hug.

“Thanks” I said to him as I ate the chocolate. Hyunseong suddenly started harassing Min Hyuk grabbing his hand saying “I´m such a big fan of yours!!! Can I also have a hug?” with a smile as big as the world, seeing this I just giggled away.

“Yeah, sure a guess it´s ok…” he said to her as he gave her a slight hug to make her happy.

“I suddenly feel like I´m giving out fan service here” Min Hyuk commented as everyone of us packed up laughing at the table.

“By the way, you´re going tomorrow right?” Bae Suzy asked me.

“Yeah, I´m going…” I said to her as Min Hyuk asked “Where are you going?”

“To an audition” I said to him as he then said “Oh then I´ll take you on my motorcycle, it´ll be faster”

“I guess it´s alright then….” I said to him.

Nobody´s POV

On the next day of school she went to her morning classes and when they ended Min Hyuk came to the classroom to pick her up “Let´s go!” he said to her smiling.

“Wooaah… awesome motorcycle!” she said to him feeling amazed by it.

“Come on or you´ll be late” he said to her a she got on to it and he rode her to the auditioning place.

“Go! I´ll wait for you here” he said to me as she looked at him and thanked him for taking her there. Once she got in, she was feeling really nervous, afraid that she would make another mistake and fail the audition again.

After half an hour had passed she was called out, so Lee Ji-Eun took a deep breath and walked in to the room.

“What´s your name?” they asked her.

“My name is Lee Ji-Eun” she said.

“Age?” they asked.

“19” Ji-Eun answered.

“And what song will you be singing?” they asked her the next question.

“Somebody else by Se7en” she said as the one lady gave Ji-Eun the mic and said “When you´re ready please start” as she sat down waiting for her to sing her song.

Lee Ji-Eun closed her eyes remembering what Hong Ki had taught her, so she took a deep breath, tucked her stomach in and started singing, letting the lyrics flow with her voice giving a beautiful yet clear sound.

The judges seemed to be enjoying it. When she finished singing she opened her eyes seeing them with a smile of satisfaction. They then looked at her and said “Please wait in the other room…”

So she walked out and waited there next to the others, patiently having her heart throb faster and faster. After an one hour and a half passed, she heard the speakers on the wall make a weird sound, it was the judges ready to announce who had passed to the next round.

She then holds both her hands together, praying to be called and when she heard her name she was surprised, her eyes widened, Ji-Eun simply couldn´t believe it.

Lee Ji-Eun left up walked into the room together with 4 others.

“Congratulations, on passing to the next round! See you in two weeks at the same time” they said to them with a smile on their faces. The five of them walked out of the room slowly with big smiles across their faces and when she walked out she didn´t see Min Hyuk but his bike was there.

“Oh, is it finished? How did it go?” he asked, as he was walking up to me with a packet of sweeties.

“I ppasssseeeeddd!!!!” she said all happily to him jumping a hug on him out of joy. “Oh, sorry” she said to him letting go.

“It´s ok” he said smiling as he gave me another chocolate. “Get on!” I’ll take you home now!” he said to Ji-Eun as she got onto the bike and showed him the way to her house.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

The fans were screaming cheerfully and loudly in front of the stage. Choi Jong-Hoon looked at us and said “Ready?”

“Yeah, ready!” we all said to him and we walked up to the stage. I then cleared my mind and started singing loud and clear for my fans, our song “Severely!”

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, calling our names over and over again. It was music to our ears, hearing them calling us. Luckily, the concert seemed to have gone perfectly well, I didn´t even crack once or go off tune when I sang, so I was happy.

“Thank you, so much for coming to our concert today! And I just want to say… if it wasn´t for your support we wouldn´t be here! Thank you and I hope you guys come to our next concert!” I said to them loud and clear as I waved a goodbye.

The five of us then walked out of the stage, just to see Lee Ji-Eun’s friend standing there looking at me. “What are you doing here?” I asked her as the others left us alone to talk.

“I need to tell you something…” she said to me

“What? If it´s about Ji-Eun, I don´t want to hear it” I said to her as I started walking away from her and as I walked away she said “You misunderstood her! She rejected Min Hyuk on that day! He´s the one that suddenly kissed her cheek! She wasn´t cheating on you!”

“Yeah, whatever!” I said to her waving goodbye as I continued to walk away. But knowing the truth I slightly felt happy inside.

“But why didn´t she tell me that from the very beginning?” I asked myself wondering why she hadn´t explained herself.

Nobody´s POV

Lee Ji-Eun then woke up in the morning feeling ill. She kept coughing, having each and every part of her body aching, her head throbbing from a slight pain, shivering because of the high fever.

Her mother came walking up the stairs knocking on her door saying “Ji-Eun! Breakfast is ready!” as she opened the door seeing her with such a pale face sweating from her body.

“Oh, my!” her mother said as she touched her hot forehead watching her caugh.