Chapter 23

Dream

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

While I was resting Suzy appeared in my room “Suzy?”

“Are you okay?” she asked me.

“I´m fine, I only have to wear a cast for a month” I said to her as I also asked “But aren´t you supposed to be at school?”

“Forget school! And I don´t think anyone will be having any classes peacefully today” Suzy said to me.

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“Lee Hong Ki and Kang Min Hyuk are causing an uproar at school, especially Lee Hong Ki he is really pissed off he really wants to hurt the girls that did this to you” Suzy explained to me as I felt shocked.

“So it was him that brought me here?” I mumbled to myself.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

I entered a classroom with Min as I yelled “Someone give me a pair of scissors now!!!” as a girl trembling gave me the scissors.

I dragged Min who was complaining from me pulling on her hair and walked out of the school building, throwing Min harshly to the dirty floor.

Everyone in school was looking through the windows shocked at what was happening I then grabbed her arm with force and yelled at everyone at school “Anyone who tries to stop me will get killed by my hands!”

Min started hitting me so I slapped her so hard she fell to the floor, some kids even started walking out of the school so I pointed the scissors at them yelling “Don´t you guys dare come near me!”

I then pulled her hair and started cutting it as she cried “Stop it!”

After I had cut every strand of hair I told her “If you ever try to lay a finger on Ji-Eun again I´ll be doing more than just cutting your filthy hair!” as I stabbed the scissors really hard on the ground near her face.

I left the school with Min Hyuk to go check Ji-Eun at the hospital as Min trembled in fear.

Nobody´s POV

When Lee Hong Ki arrived with Min Hyuk, Bae Suzy lift up and walked up to Min Hyuk saying “Let´s leave them alone, those two need to talk”

Min Hyuk then patted Hong Ki´s back as he left with Suzy.

“Are you feeling better?” Hong Ki sat next to her asking as Ji-Eun just turned her face to the other side saying “What do you care if I´m ok or not….”

“I do care! Because… I…“he tried to say it to her but he couldn´t bring himself to say it.

“Because you what?” she asked him.

He looked at her and said “Nothing” as he thought “Because I like you! That´s what I wanted to say”

“That´s what I thought” she said to him.

“I´m really sorry, it´s my fault that you’re like this” he said to her looking to the floor with such sad looking eyes.

Ji-Eun then took a glance at him, seeing him look so down so she jokingly trying to make him feel worse “Your right, it´s all your fault, everything was caused because of you”

“I´m really sorry” he said feeling worse as she then started giggling as she started patting his head, surprised he lift up his head.

“Don´t look so sad, I was just joking it´s not your fault Stupid” She said giggling at him.

“But I really am sorry” he said to her as he suddenly hugged her. Ji-Eun surprised, starts having her heart beating like crazy “Ok, ok! I´ll forgive you but you have to take care of me while I have my cast on” as she pulled him away.

Hong Ki smiling said “ok, but you better get released soon”

“Why?” she asked him

“Because like that I can start giving you singing lessons” Lee Hong Ki said to her smiling.

“Ok” she said feeling happy.

“By the way, I wanted to ask you something…” he said to her.

“What?” she asked him

“I saw this picture,” he said as he took the picture from her bag asking “Is he your ex-boyfriend? Because I have to say you have no sense of taste, I mean he´s not that good-looking, compared to him I´m much better looking”

“He´s my brother” she said to him looking at the photo with such sad eyes.

“But I´ve never seen him once with you or around your house” Lee Hong Ki said to her as she kept staring at it wanting to cry “That´s because he´s no longer in this world”

“Sorry I didn´t know” Lee Hong Ki said to her feeling bad as he said “I´m going to fetch something for you to eat” as he walked really fast out of the room mumbling “Stupid curiosity of mine!”